Sign in to follow this  
Knight of the Dinner Table

Scenography for Wargames by Norba Miniatures, 28mm, terrain

Stealth update: They added a picture of the (already reached) statue stretch goal on the main page of the Kickstarter. 6000 is also close now ...

I'm getting a tiny bit worried ... those stretch goals look like they are worth as much as the ruins (the pledge level you need to get those stretch goals) ... I hope they don't overpromise.

0100fbe602dedbebf184193c8949b270_origina

last Stretch Goal announced: 13k for "some ruined walls, with stairs. We think that a different leven terrain will be a good option, instead of the addition of more ruins. The thing is that we want this piece to be usable to put miniatures on."

First copy of the ruined statue head:

ec79c408faef20f9f0154ee4367635c9_origina

• Like 1

I really like these but I'm a lot less sure about getting my money's worth than I am with other Kickstarters. I just don't use terrain all that much.

I can understand that ... as for money's worth, I feel that the Stretch Goals alone are worth as much as my pledge (and they include some miniatures).

I don't use much Terrain when playing (maybe because I don't have much), but I've started to build some dioramas to have a background for my miniatures while they are in the glass cupboard ...;)

and that watchtower looks like it might see some use ... don't know what I'll do with 20 skull bases, but there are people who can use them (otherwise not so many companies making bases would have them on offer) and so I might sell those 20 on ebay (or not).

Edited by Knight of the Dinner Table

Hi folks!
I'm Mikel from Norba Miniatures team, just came here for thanksgiving for sharing and supporting our project. Only are lefting some hours to finish and it seems that the last reward will be unlocked!

So that's all, THANKS! :rolleyes:
Mikel

• Like 1

I backed, but yes, there are a lot of good and big stretch goals. Hope they don't run into too many problems.

• Like 1

Did anyone else have trouble clearing their credit card for this? I ended up having to use a different one than my usual.

I just got a notice from DHL about a delivery for Monday. I can't think of anything else I'm expecting, and the creator did say they would be shipping the RoW soon. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

Mine arrived today. I did not receive a notice from DHL, so there may be surprise boxes from some of you. The roof of my well seems a bit short, though, with the flat cast end looking pretty painful and awkward. Did anyone else have this problem?

Make sure to open yours in a well-ventilated area safe from pets and children. There's a lot of excess mold on mine that is very thin and leaves little poison chips everywhere.

Got mine, really nice stuff, great value.

My only nitpick is the resin is the very brittle variety, but since I don't do any casting in resin, for all I know it may very well have been the best choice.

• Like 1

My well had that very weird end casting. I might put it against a wall. 

However my scenary is is very nice, and huge!! I am very happy with it. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      About
      Chibis are super deformed, yet adorable characters that have lately have made a splash in the boardgaming and miniature community with games such as Super Dungeon Explore, Arcadia Quest, Ninja All-Stars and many others. They're also featured in collectible figurines and in other geeky paraphernalia.
      This is the EIGHTH Chibi KickStarter run by Impact! Miniatures and Impact! is partnering with Chibi Capsule and Märchen to bring you some incredible, new Magical Girl chibi miniatures along with monsters for them to combat!
      The funding goal will pay for the sculpting & 3-D printing of the miniatures. And for some of them: The metal masters and resin production molds needed to create mass production of the miniatures.
      The Miniatures  
      ALL miniatures in this KickStarter are provided unpainted. Unless otherwise stated after the name of the miniature, all miniatures offered with this KickStarter will be high quality 3-D prints done on a top end 25 to 50 micron printer (you should not see print lines after priming and paint).   As stretch goals are reached we will unlock additional sculpts.  Stretch Goal may also pay for metal mastering and rubber molds for mass production spincast resin models which will allow the project to offer some of the Magical Girls at lower costs to our backers.  The miniatures will require light clean up, being primed before painted and might need some assembly (although we will do our best to keep the figures with as few pieces as possible).  
      You can use your reward dollars to get any of the miniatures in the listing below.
      Meet the girls!
      MARIYA and the FIGHTING GIRLFRIEND - (70mm tall overall - spincast resin) - $10

Magical Friends
      Monsters & Enemies

• By SamuraiJack
      About
      Over a year ago we started looking at beginning a High-Seas Adventure D&D campaign. However, we wanted to kick it up a notch (or five).

So, we began looking for a great set of 3d Dungeon tiles to help bring the adventures to life for our players. We wanted something that was customizable, beautiful to look at, and was playable terrain. We also didn't want to spend $100 per ship. We realized that customizable didn’t really exist- we had to *choose* if we wanted beauty, or a slim amount of customization. Not to mention that the costs were extreme per ship.. We couldn’t put together a fleet of different ships if we wanted to without breaking the bank.
      Being an Indy designer- Chris decided to start working on something better, and finally- after seeing friends and family reactions to the initial prototype- ShipWorks began becoming a reality.
      Shipworks is modular. What this means is that from the hull to the masts and everywhere in between- you have the freedom to design and print the sailing ship that you want. Not just another generic template, but your minds eye brought to life.
      The ships seen table time ;-)  
      Details and customization is also inside.. ShipWorks is also fully usable terrain- to scale with miniatures common to some of the oldest and greatest table top roleplaying games. Your miniatures can traverse the rigging shrouds and masts, climb ladders and stairs, and explore above or even below decks.

Captain checking the rigging as a swab runs up to the wheel  
      Even our yard-arms are functional terrain- 25mm miniatures bases slide in with ease, and stay there- even when turned upside down!

Upside down can be right side up- depending on perspective.  
      With ShipWorks you get to choose:
      The length of your ship.
      Adjust the width of the ship.
      Your prows appearance, and even the figurehead that adorns it!
      Add more (or less) masts and their length! No messy shaping of wood dowels (unless you’re into that). Add a crows nest or viewing platform.
      A host of customizations to change your hull. From the number of weapons ports to fight off enemies, to creature comforts like windows for passenger cabins. Even sleek flat hull panels for showing off your more merchant elite!
      How you want your sails, from classic square to sharp looking lateen triangles.  If you change your mind- change them on the fly! 
      Your stern-castle and fore-castle (or have neither Captain!)

• By pcktlnt
      About
      The Amazons are a new line of 28mm white metal and urethane resin table top gaming figurines from RBJ Game Company. Digitally rendered by Master Sculptor Bobby Jackson and faithfully brought to physical reality by Fortress Figures using cutting edge technology to bring you the unquestionably highest quality metal and resin miniature available today.

Stretch goals apply to any pledge of $50 or more.

(removed due to nudity) SCALE SHOT   PAINTED EXAMPLES   This project is for unpainted, white metal and/or resin figurines. Models are provided NOT painted. Models are scaled to 28mm toe to eye or 1:60. Models are provided with a plastic tab/slot base. White metal figurines are not toys and are intended only for adults. Models may require some assembly, may have sharp or pointed parts and are a choking hazard to anyone prone to put them in their mouth.

SHIPPING  
      On the end of the campaign, each backer will be issued a coupon code via e-mail to redeem at our on-line store for your pledge rewards. This worked out very well last time around seeming to be the simplest way and also allows for some last minute additions if you desire. Shipping fees are not included in the pledge level and will be collected at the time you redeem your coupon code.

Estimated shipping fees:
      U.S. $0 - $5 (U.S. receives free shipping for $50 or more pledges)
      Canada $0-$15 (Canada receives free shipping for $125 or more pledges)
      World Wide $0-20 (Free world wide shipping for $175 or more pledges)

Customs fees, duties, taxes, tariffs and or additional charges incurred at the shipping destination by the receiver are the responsibility of the receiver. RBJ Game company cannot accept any responsibility for additional charges imposed by the taxing authority of the legal jurisdiction of the receiving residency.
    • By kodiakbear
      Coming after KS4 is delivering.
    • By SamuraiJack
      Part of their limited edition Legacy Vault series like their previous Easter Troll KS..  Halloween minis and Red Riding Hood.. my wallet just ran and hid..

About this project
       CAMPAIGN WILL START 24 OCTOBER 22:00 CET

Starting from Easter 2017, we decided to begin creating miniatures dedicated to major holidays.
      These limited edition items will delight enthusiasts, collectors and artists alike, and the models may even end up on board games if the players can use their imagination well enough!
      Our concept is to bring out one or more dedicated models each year, at regular intervals, for a limited period of time and in limited quantities. After the regular sales period ends, models will enter our Legacy Vault, which will remain closed until the next event: once it's closed for good, the models inside will not be sold anymore.
      But what is the Legacy Vault and how does it work?
      Legacy Miniatures are fairly rare models that aren't normally available for purchase in our store. You can sometimes find them in on sale during special events and always for a very short time. The Legacy Vault is the place where Legacy Miniatures are kept after the sales period ends. Inside this Vault you will find all limited models made in past events. Be warned, the Vault may not reopen for future sales, so if you see a piece that you like and are on the fence, you'd better not risk lossing it for good, and grab it quickly. There's no guarantee it will be available again next year, or the one after that! A certificate will also be issued with each model, authenticating its number and release of issue.
      A Certificate will come with every limited model that you buy from this campaign.
      Models are in 32mm scale. However, bear in mind that this does not mean that they will measure 32 mm from head to toe, but rather that they will have the proportions of this scale.
      Models will be made in resin and/or metal, depending on the model. Each model will come with a generic base, but we are sure that the experts among you will be able to create a small diorama for these limited editions.
      FREE shipping to Europe, USA, Canada  

If they’re unlocked, all these models will be FREE for any pledge level from Tier 1 upwards.

If you want, you can add any number of these as Add-Ons to your pledge: just increase your PLEDGE TOTAL by the reward's corresponding amount, and you’re done. You will then confirm your choice with a post-campaign Pledge Manager system. Thank you!

To add an add-on to your pledge, please increase your PLEDGE TOTAL by the corresponding amount. You will confirm your choices with a post-campaign pledge manager. Thank you!

This model will join in the Legacy Vault. This mean that will be available  to purchase only during this campaign and particular events

• Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)