Reaper made it onto the F1 coverage from Montreal

5 hours ago, Cranky Dog said:

Without a Sir Forscale in the picture, I can't tell how big anything is.

Now I want one painted like Where's Waldo...

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Talae said:

Now I want one painted like Where's Waldo...

...Y... you.... no, don't say th...Dammit... <adds it to the project list> :grr:

• Like 8

Are you saying Forscale should be our own Travelling Gnome?

Sir Forscale has ventured through Heaven and Hell!

But has he been to Disney Land?

[Urge to replace Forscale's sword with a selfie-stick... rising.]

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Schirf
      Ok, here is my first NMM paint job. I'm not sure if I dislike the technique, or just picked a bad mini to try it on first. I found it a bit fiddly and frustrating with all of the dully cast spikey bits. I did a pretty quick TT quality job on everything not NMM, so I know there are a lot of places to improve there. 
      Also, I feel like the photos make it look better than it really is. I'm pretty happy with how the front of the armor turned out, but the shield and shoulder pauldrons were frustrating.

Would truly appreciate any feedback on improving the quality of my NMM!
      I'll be doing Mangu next and tracking in the same WIP thread.
      Wip thread here:
    • By Schirf
      Ok so I had picked up both LTPKs with the intent of hopefully learning some new stuff. Now not that they aren't great resources for new painters, but I had already read most of what was presented in them through a variety of sources on here and through other blogs. So I sat on them. Then I decided they offered a good opportunity to try a few other techniques and decided to give it a shot. So in the basic kit, I'm going to try my hand at some NMM. We'll see how it goes. The Layer up kit I plan to use for OSL. Anyways... onto the painting.
      77042 - Orc Marauder
      I started with  the Orc Marauder thinking he'd be a little easier. Probably should have started with Mangu. I went ahead an documented all of my steps, in case anyone is interested in the parts before NMM. I tried to stick with the paints in the kit for the most part, but decided that once I get to the NMM I'm going to use 1 or 2 colors not included. Pics in the spoiler tag.
    • By Maglok
      So I have a high level campaign that I want to throw a pit fiend at near the end. I figured let's paint up Agramon! I had to go and challenge myself though. I want the lava of his base to object source light all of him! :D And then there is the fireball in his hand.
      At the moment I am still painting without OSL, he is not ready for that yet. His wings are not attached, nor is his fireball. The rest is attached and locked on the base though. I can still easily reach all of the model, but it will help me determine where OSL is needed.
      So without further ado, here is the current state of Agramon.
      And without his wings.

• By Schirf
      Overall pretty happy with how he turned out. 
      Would love any feedback for improvement...

• By Lidless Eye
      A tribe of Ogres from Reaper Miniatures. I was originally just going to get the Matriarch, having previously traded away the other Ogres from the Kickstarter core set, thinking I had enough from my former Ogre Kingdoms army for Warhammer.  Seeing them all together in person changed my mind!

Sadly, my not-so-local shop was out of the Smasher.  I'll have to add him in later!
      The Matriarch.  I'm tempted to get another and convert her to look more like a fighter.  I was tempted to slice down the Goblin servant's ears and paint him as a baby Ogre on a leash.

The Chieftain.  I love his door-shield!

The Clubber (not to be confused with the Ogre Raver)

The Guard.

• Who's Online   35 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)