sigmaone

Schleyscapes; An RPG Adventure Series

Even though this isn't minis, I thought some of the rpg gamers here might be interested in this project. (I hope that's okay; I couldn't find anything against it in the guidelines.) Mike Schley has drawn many of the maps appearing in the D&D 5e supplements, and he's now created a system independent set of maps for encounters. Looks pretty neat. 

Quoting from the project page: " Schleyscapes is a system-independent RPG supplement for game masters created by fantasy artist and author Mike Schley. This initial episode sets your players out on an expedition to The Forlorn Cottage encounter site where a foul beast has staked its claim. As a series opener, it also includes an introduction to the epic world of Fernweh, where the moon never sets and strange portents abound. "

Edit: Here is the actual link to the Kickstarter

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/854158822/schleyscapes-an-rpg-adventure-series

It seems to include adventure hooks, as well as some innovating things like overlays for when PCs enter buildings & explore.  Also, there is this:

SPIDERBEAR!

758b986cab622d8d85d4bbdfe63444d2_origina

Edited by sigmaone
adding link
  • Like 1

We love his maps so we are backing for the vinyl.

• Like 1

I'm still on the fence; I'll probably just do the pdf. But boy would I love a spiderbear mini. :-)

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gadgetman!

About
      In 2011 the original Gameduino brought vintage gaming to the Arduino.
      In 2013 Gameduino 2 set a new standard in hand-held open-source gaming.
      Now Gameduino 3 raises the bar again. Even more processing power for your games and applications - plus real video playback, all using a regular Arduino.
      You'll need an HTML5 capable browser to see this content. Play Replay with sound   Play with
      sound 00:00 0:23                 It's completely compatible with the Gameduino 2, but adds even more graphics power, smooth video playback, and dozens of new features. Together with microSD storage for game assets, headphone audio output, and a top quality full-color 4.3 inch touch screen.
      Gameduino 3 is designed, tested, documented and the prototypes are built. The videos were all taken from the real hardware - everything you see is running on a stock Arduino with the prototypes. What needs to happen next is a manufacturing run. Your pledge gets you a Gameduino 3 from this first run.
      The Gameduino 3 uses an FT810 EVE, an integrated graphics processor that is backwards compatible with the FT800 in Gameduino 2, and has about 4X more power:
      video decompressor for full-screen 30 fps video 1 megabyte of onboard RAM, 1 gigapixel per second fill rate microSD card and audio output with sample playback high contrast 4.3" 480x272 LCD panel with resistive touch screen support for maps created with the Tiled Map Editor PNG image loading from microSD accelerated JPEG loader  hardware portrait/landscape orientation switching Full support for Arduino, ESP8266 and Teensy 3.2 online tools for graphics, audio, font and video preparation All these features are available from the GD library for Arduino, which now includes full support for both GD2 and GD3. The Gameduino 2 Cookbook will gain an extra chapter on the Gameduino 3's extra features.
      There are examples and code on the project page at http://excamera.com/sphinx/gameduino3/.
      The Gameduino 3 hardware, software and documentation is open-source (BSD license).
      Graphics used in the demos are by Kenney, and videos are from pixabay and the internet archive. The music is High School Snaps by Broke for Free.

• By Jeneki
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2126421571/mouse-adventure-by-cartoon-miniatures

Six initial mouse figures, with rats as stretch goals.
    • By Knight of the Dinner Table
      Loads of stuff ... Fantasy and a bit Sci Fi.

For better pictures:

http://www.kevinrau.com/rpgtoolsks2/ViewAllProductPics.asp

• By Sirithiliel
      Non-Mini, PC Video Game - Dinosaur / prehistoric animal Tycoon. Accurate models, highly customizable gameplay

I know it's not mini-related, but I also know some of you might have kids who like dinosaurs (or like them yourself), and this is a good educational game because they actually did research, applied current and up to date science to their models, and i figured some people here might actually be interested. If not? Ah well! I just thought i'd make a post for it

There are 50 Species planned for Early Access, with more planned

"Prehistoric Kingdom is a modern take on the tycoon simulator game genre, focused on building and managing your very own prehistoric-themed zoo, populating it with a large variety of extinct animals and opening its gates to the public for your guests to enjoy. As such, our main goals with the project can be brought down to three major aspects:
      Ensuring a high level of customization for buildings and their placement modes, allowing for almost limitless creative potential. With multiple creative tools provided to help you build the ultimate prehistoric zoo, the possibilities are endless.  Providing a fairly realistic and scientifically accurate in-game depiction of each animal, from its looks to its sounds and behavior. Each and every creature is designed and created with the utmost love and attention.  Offering challenging, detailed, and enjoyable management mechanics that will immerse you even more in the very world that you built! "  

• By knarthex
      Thought this might be useful to some of you folks out there....

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1302528630/female-action-poses?ref=email

G
  • Who's Online   16 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)