Talae

Deep Wars - Hunters of the Abyss

10 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

It's positively screaming to be painted yellow.

Was there ever another choice?

I have absolutely no use for this. I have absolutely no use for this. Honest, wallet, I totally do not have any use for this... unless... I mean, I have absolutely no use for this.

• Like 3

My wife commented how awesome this was and was surprised I wasn't getting it.. so I may have to get it now

• Like 3

This is live as of yesterday. It is already over $5k with an $8k goal.

The other faction submersibles look awesome! I hope we hit all the stretch goals (My favorite are the Dark Mariners and the Fortune Hunters).

c050afc64cb69f42cb22b76fafa938a8_origina

ba363196aa0cc018687450e40f6a75a5_origina

c630b8fa1666ae48c8752da76614cd46_origina

• Like 3

What's the difference between deep wars and shadow sea? 

Funded and now working on the first stretch goal!

@AntiMatter - I am seriously loving the submersibles!

3 minutes ago, Citrine said:

That dragon/dinosaur is awesome!

It is also MASSIVE! I hope we reach that stretch goal.

• Like 1

Some more stretchgoals have been added...

Now.. don't hesitate... (all can be swapped into points to pick the mini's of your own choice, including the entire Deepwars and Shadowsea range)

d43f95046d813f407002c6a4f70a5f50_origina

f04d76242137f16274bf89d69a6ca0ad_origina

c9ffe89c27878a9595a44f18499aa095_origina

b9495e71578a30158f1b78daf2486b3b_origina

21feeb74296843ddebba0ef875fea721_origina

38bef6d2310691960663ea55710687a4_origina

1de5e374fb3f7e687c160b4cb7220ee6_origina

9ee6168f929ba1c4d156a3dbd90e599c_origina

5bd05b5a3451c89030332081cd89f2c1_origina

027914ecfc7fdd42ebfa9eaff4b1ff2d_origina

b4edaa2f786271567b1d7bf52130ce53_origina

1ea5e65846701b0d468b2702afeb4abc_origina

• Like 2

I've been impressed with Deep Wars and Shadow Sea minis in the past. I'll be watching this one closely to see how it goes.

On 6/19/2017 at 6:12 PM, Talae said:

c050afc64cb69f42cb22b76fafa938a8_origina

space-battleship-yamato-2199-1-1000-scal

Separated at birth? :huh:

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gadgetman!

About
      In 2011 the original Gameduino brought vintage gaming to the Arduino.
      In 2013 Gameduino 2 set a new standard in hand-held open-source gaming.
      Now Gameduino 3 raises the bar again. Even more processing power for your games and applications - plus real video playback, all using a regular Arduino.
      You'll need an HTML5 capable browser to see this content. Play Replay with sound   Play with
      sound 00:00 0:23                 It's completely compatible with the Gameduino 2, but adds even more graphics power, smooth video playback, and dozens of new features. Together with microSD storage for game assets, headphone audio output, and a top quality full-color 4.3 inch touch screen.
      Gameduino 3 is designed, tested, documented and the prototypes are built. The videos were all taken from the real hardware - everything you see is running on a stock Arduino with the prototypes. What needs to happen next is a manufacturing run. Your pledge gets you a Gameduino 3 from this first run.
      The Gameduino 3 uses an FT810 EVE, an integrated graphics processor that is backwards compatible with the FT800 in Gameduino 2, and has about 4X more power:
      video decompressor for full-screen 30 fps video 1 megabyte of onboard RAM, 1 gigapixel per second fill rate microSD card and audio output with sample playback high contrast 4.3" 480x272 LCD panel with resistive touch screen support for maps created with the Tiled Map Editor PNG image loading from microSD accelerated JPEG loader  hardware portrait/landscape orientation switching Full support for Arduino, ESP8266 and Teensy 3.2 online tools for graphics, audio, font and video preparation All these features are available from the GD library for Arduino, which now includes full support for both GD2 and GD3. The Gameduino 2 Cookbook will gain an extra chapter on the Gameduino 3's extra features.
      There are examples and code on the project page at http://excamera.com/sphinx/gameduino3/.
      The Gameduino 3 hardware, software and documentation is open-source (BSD license).
      Graphics used in the demos are by Kenney, and videos are from pixabay and the internet archive. The music is High School Snaps by Broke for Free.

• By Jeneki
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2126421571/mouse-adventure-by-cartoon-miniatures

Six initial mouse figures, with rats as stretch goals.
    • By Knight of the Dinner Table
      Loads of stuff ... Fantasy and a bit Sci Fi.

For better pictures:

http://www.kevinrau.com/rpgtoolsks2/ViewAllProductPics.asp

• By Sirithiliel
      Non-Mini, PC Video Game - Dinosaur / prehistoric animal Tycoon. Accurate models, highly customizable gameplay

I know it's not mini-related, but I also know some of you might have kids who like dinosaurs (or like them yourself), and this is a good educational game because they actually did research, applied current and up to date science to their models, and i figured some people here might actually be interested. If not? Ah well! I just thought i'd make a post for it

There are 50 Species planned for Early Access, with more planned

"Prehistoric Kingdom is a modern take on the tycoon simulator game genre, focused on building and managing your very own prehistoric-themed zoo, populating it with a large variety of extinct animals and opening its gates to the public for your guests to enjoy. As such, our main goals with the project can be brought down to three major aspects:
      Ensuring a high level of customization for buildings and their placement modes, allowing for almost limitless creative potential. With multiple creative tools provided to help you build the ultimate prehistoric zoo, the possibilities are endless.  Providing a fairly realistic and scientifically accurate in-game depiction of each animal, from its looks to its sounds and behavior. Each and every creature is designed and created with the utmost love and attention.  Offering challenging, detailed, and enjoyable management mechanics that will immerse you even more in the very world that you built! "  

• By knarthex
      Thought this might be useful to some of you folks out there....

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1302528630/female-action-poses?ref=email

G
  • Who's Online   16 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)