Nicely done on all of them! And so quick. I struggle with finishing a 15mm figure in a couple weeks.

• Like 1

That's a great bunch of giants. I like the frost giants a lot more that I thought I would during the campaign. The Inuit style are still my favorite but these look terrific all painted up. I especially like how you painted up the horns. 

• Like 1

On 6/17/2017 at 8:43 AM, Sergeant_Crunch said:

Nicely done on all of them! And so quick. I struggle with finishing a 15mm figure in a couple weeks.

Honestly, these days, most of my technique is aimed at finishing pieces in bulk, rather than detail.  I want to get them game ready rather than sit unused in a bin for years.  Not like I don't have plenty of miniatures of that latter description, though!

19 hours ago, CorallineAlgae said:

That's a great bunch of giants. I like the frost giants a lot more that I thought I would during the campaign. The Inuit style are still my favorite but these look terrific all painted up. I especially like how you painted up the horns. 

Thanks!  It's Reaper's "Graveyard Bone" with a Citadel "Gryphon Sepia" wash over it.

• Like 1

Great work on them! I'm glad you were able to recover from the sealer malfunction.

• Like 1

8 giants? I aim for 6 figures a month, and giants count as two.  (at lest the hippo king did.) 

The frost giants look especially nice, except the queen.  

she could us a little more work- the front of her dress is off somehow and slightly blotchy skin, which sticks out since so much of it is exposed. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Evilhalfling said:

8 giants? I aim for 6 figures a month, and giants count as two.  (at lest the hippo king did.) 

The frost giants look especially nice, except the queen.  

she could us a little more work- the front of her dress is off somehow and slightly blotchy skin, which sticks out since so much of it is exposed. 

Yeah, the dress discoloration is from the sealant...left a bit of fog.  Fixing it stripped a bit off of her.  I'm not sure if that's the reason for the blotchy skin, I may need to touch that up directly between projects.

• Like 1