Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Brianuk
      I crossed over to the global beast from Nottingham to buy these, they were at a trade show on a deal. Néed to paint some Reaper figures for balance, maybe the Bog skeletons from Bones 4. 

Vallejo bone primer all over, which was hard to do as it was the exact colour of the unpainted plastic minis. Then an Army Painter Strong tone wash all over everything. Then I did Mirage blue cloaks and shields, and sand and off white wraps and rags. The weapons are Army Painter Old Iron. The bones were not dry brushed, I tried to carefully (for me) paint highlights with Army Painter Skeleton Bone. I seem to have been helped with some very literal paint names on these. 

In terms of assembly these were very easy as they essentially snap together. All I would say is that this limits converting a bit as you don't have a sprue of heads, arms etc to muck around with and swap. Would recommend these though and they are one of the better value sets as you get seven models. 

• By GodOfCheese
      I speed-painted this guy for an upcoming encounter because I was surprised not to have a dwarf miniature with a hammer. I really like how he came out, and how the encounter went down. So yay!

• By GodOfCheese
      Sometimes an Ogre just has to go clubbing. :-)
      Tried a different painting technique on this guy and a few others. I think it works reasonably on the skin, but still looks kind of scratchy in some places; murky in others.

• By GodOfCheese
      SonOfCheese and I spent a few days painting snakes.  I decided that my snake, although hooded, was not a cobra. It was just hanging out with its treasures atop a comfortable stone, watching us, and waiting.

Eventually I was asked to stop making hissing noises.

• By Midi
      Ever since we received our bones 3, I've thought that this guy looked liked Zurg from Toy Story.  Today I moded him by removing his shield and helmet decor and gave him a quick paint job with Zurg as my inspiration. Nothing fancy, but my kids love him.

• Who's Online   24 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)