Sign in to follow this  
Pingo

A happy Father's Day to all the dads out there

Happy Father's Day to the fathers on the forum.   May your day be a pleasant one.

• Like 5

That you!  And happy Fathers day to my fellow father's.

So far I had breakfast brought to me, then I will cunning use the day to make the kids help me in the yard and garden.  Then it's on to smokebribs and play board games for the rest of the day.

• Like 4

Happy Fathers Day!  

I got to get up early, take the kids to Aikido, make lunch and now I get to tear apart mouldy drywall.   Got lots of extra hugs though, and honestly, that's why we don't kill and eat our young. 

Tonight is full roast beef dinner at my parents' along with simblings and their families. 

• Like 5

Thanks and Happy Father's Day to all the other dads out there.

• Like 3

Kids were watching a youtube list of worst animated movies ever and the last one (I don't remember the name and don't want to) had themes of bestiality and necrophilia. So I got to explain what those were to a 13 and 10 year old. Yay, being a father. Wife suggested we play golf as I haven't played in many, many years and the rest never have. Drove to the nearest golf club and they won't let kids play today. Call the second closest and they were very happy to let us book almost anytime this afternoon. So waiting for tee off and hoping that the thunderstorms hit after the game.

• Like 2

Thanks! In my house, we played miniature war games this morning, and I got taken out for dinner last night, so it would be hard to be better. ::D:

• Like 3