Sign in to follow this  
Citrine

Valloa Elf Thief (Reaper)

I love this figure, and this is a great version of her.  I love that you painted her fingernails red!

• Like 1

WONDERFUL! She is LOVELYAND may very well be the most BEAUTIFUL piece I have seen you do. Your brushwork, basing & eye for color are all OUTSTANDING. SPLENDIDLY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

Thanks all, I appreciate the comments and likes!

**** Why hheeellloooo :wub::wub::wub: Is that the key to my heart you're holding there, little Elf?***

Excellent paintjob!!!!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Aard_Rinn
      So, one of my personal mini projects atm is working on some of the NPCs my players in my homebrew campaign are encountering.  And one of my favorite groups in that world are the Hunts - a loose-bound organization of groups (each called a Hunt) of fighters/mercenaries/warriors, each with their own specialty, who dedicated themselves to maintaining the roads and paths of Fidel during the millenia-long anarchy of the Mortal Wars.

Now, what makes the Hunts distinctive from any other mercenary bands? Well, they ride BADASS FLYING MOUNTS.

Gryphons, for the most part, although one or two specialize in pegasi, and a few ride more esoteric things... 

Four NPCs intimately intertwined with the group are members of the Red Hunt - a sort of catch-all for powerful, destructive mages. Faukner, her apprentices Formel and Tiercel, and her wife, Charr. 

So, I've had the Stonehaven Half-Dragon Duelist for ages. It's one of my favorite dragonborn minis, and I decided it'd be perfect for the swashbuckling Charr... It's a great mini, neat and clean with tons of personality.

To give you an idea of who Charr is...

Anyways, I've decided to do a WIP of this set of minis, starting with Charr's two forms. This is the thread for her humanoid form, obviously - I'm painting up the Temple Dragon for her dragonness form, and I'll try to do a WIP for that, too.

So!

I started off nice and simple - hit the face with some red, and decided on a blue-and-white scheme for the cloths. I'm trying to bring out some of the swashbuckler in this mini, so I like the naval colors. That said, I could use ideas for the cravat.

Ordinarily, I'd paint my dragonborn's hair simularly to her scales and try to ignore it, but gonna go with dark for these dreads. They're sweet as hell. Wish DSM would give us a KS for these.

And there's the face, pretty much finished, TBH! I washed it with Games Workshop's purple wash, pretty heavily so it'd sit well in the mouth and scale cracks, and then highlighted just with pure red. This is a proof-of-concept for the temple dragon, as well as a mini on it's own, and I'm pretty happy with it! Used Palimimo Gold for the eyes - something else that'll carry over!
    • By Chris Palmer
         With our upcoming Ghost Archipelago campaign less than two months away, I thought I would start introducing the crew I plan to use, as I get the figures painted up.  
         I'll  start with are my Heritor (Reaper 77044 Turanil, Male Elf paladin) and Warden (03415 Lanura Windsong, Elf Wizard).    We decided for our initial GA test game, which we are having after our December Frostgrave campaign game, that we would roll randomly for Heritor abilities.  I got an interesting assortment, and depending on how things go during the test game, I just may keep them.  For the Wardens we choose whatever Branch and Spells we wanted.   

I've had in mind wanting to use these two figures, so I decided to go with a crew of Elves.  The figures I'm using for my Heritor and Warden were already painted, so given the color scheme I had used for Warden's figure I deiced to go with a Vine Warden.

Heritor:  Lord Hytieral Fortrywn-   Retired from a lengthy military career to enjoy his wealth and his laurels. Powerful. Landholder. Doesn’t tolerate fools.  Not happy that his younger step-sister has out-maneuvered him into taking her daughter,  his niece, along with him to act as his Warden.  She says it will be good for the girl to have experience in the world; he finds the young magic-user barely tolerable, and the fact she isn’t a true wizard is an embarrassment.  

Daze- 3
      Evade-5
      Stand Firm- 5
      Surge- 5
      Disarm-5

So I think the Daze is going to be interesting as the main ability.  Apparently this guy is so formidable looking as he twirls his sword around acrobatically, that enemies just kind of freeze up when they see him. The other abilities I think fall in nicely with someone who was a professional soldier.

Warden: Marnilyne Dewdrisane-  Young. Impetuous. Curious. Argumentative. Naïve. In awe of her uncle, and a little scared of him; but also terribly excited to be a part of the adventure ahead.  

Brambles
      Plant Walk
      Warp Weapon
      Summon Animal

I chose Summon Animal as my out-of-school spell, as I've learned from Frostgrave that having an extra figure to command can make a real difference.  Also, I saw this Warden as being generally loving, and being connected to, all living things, plant or animal.  

• By NomadZeke
      I'm kinda on time!

Please see the main post here for rules, questions and general chatter, while using this thread to keep a list of links to your show-offs or show-off related comments in a single post: A reminder to please adhere to miniatures posting guidelines as usual.
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/72577-resolutionary-painting-challenge-2017-chatterquestions/
      All the information you need should be here.

Due to the revised format, there will be more than one bonus challenge available for this month. Including a "Hard mode" which Is some combination that may or may not have a source behind it.

Your challenge is: 9!

Bonus Challenge: The First!
      (Is this a re-hash? I don't recall.)
      Fall! Modify/paint a mini/minis to be falling/fallen. (Translate fallen how you will.)

Bonus Challenge: The Second!
      December 14th is National Bouillabaisse Day.  For those unfamiliar, this is a Fish Stew from southern France. Paint a mini that incorporates a fish motif.

Hard Mode Challenge!
      Under Wraps:
      Paint a mini so that anything that any armor-weapons-cloth-etc looks like it's patterned wrapping paper. This is assuming a humanoid figure. Dragons or such apply the same challenge to the whole body.

Stop the presses!
      Bonus, The third!
      With the breaking news of our beloved space pope leaving Reaper - let's see what you can paint up as a tribute to him. Bonus points for actually making a "bryanzilla" mini accurate to the avatar.

Good luck

The game is made up and the points don't matter
    • By Citrine
      All I did was cut off the integral base and glue them on painted bases from CMON.  Another 4 done!

Reaper Bones:
      Invisible Rogue 77449
      Invisible Wizard 77450
      Invisible Cleric 77451
      Invisible Warrior 77453

• Who's Online   15 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)