Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Citrine

Valloa Elf Thief (Reaper)

10 posts in this topic

She looks great!

1 person likes this

I love this figure, and this is a great version of her.  I love that you painted her fingernails red!

1 person likes this

Good work on her!

1 person likes this

Nice!

1 person likes this

WONDERFUL! She is LOVELYAND may very well be the most BEAUTIFUL piece I have seen you do. Your brushwork, basing & eye for color are all OUTSTANDING. SPLENDIDLY WELL DONE!

1 person likes this

looks good, I like the blue, tan color scheme

1 person likes this

Thanks all, I appreciate the comments and likes!

I like that blue/purple combo

1 person likes this

**** Why hheeellloooo :wub::wub::wub: Is that the key to my heart you're holding there, little Elf?***

Excellent paintjob!!!!

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jessie
      One of the other players in my group had me paint these guys up, Woody Stumpwimple and Balto Burrowell. The other players always wanted really muted (y'know, edgelord/masculine) colors so kept them pretty simple. Have already painted up Balto twice now (once for myself, 2nd time for a different player) so might say no more commissions for Balto although he's fairly easy to paint at least.

• By Jessie
      Rounding out my egyptian themed minis I painted up these two avatars of sokar that I have. They were fun but challenging with all the detail. The bases were really fun to do. I made little pieces of temple floor with cork board then put a thin layer of milliput over them and used these textured rollers from Green Stuff World that was an egyptian themed roller. I've used Basius prior for stamping stuff and was surprised how well the rollers turned out and will be getting more of them in different themes eventually for sure. Anyways, thanks for reading!

• By Jessie
      Been painting up my egyptian themed minis. Rebased these guys on some temple looking bases from Dragon Forge that I painted to look more like sandstone. They were fun although the detail on their gold was challenging. Thanks for reading!

• By Jessie
      Painted the duplicate of this guy a while ago and huz needed a 2nd one for an encounter we had so I painted him up pretty similarly. Nothing exciting, thanks for reading!

• By 72moonglum
      So I was feeling a bit nostalgic, alongside of the affection I already hold for old school miniatures, so I've decided to begin "repainting" some old figures I'd done way back when, I'm going to say in 1983 or before/after. I graduated high school in 1986 and after that totally forgot about miniatures until maybe around 2004.

Anyhow, I've repainted Frito the Thief, a Grenadier model I had when I was young.  With the new version, I did have to resculpt the nose because it was flattened by time.  My other issue was whether I wanted to keep the same color scheme or do something different.  Ultimately I stayed very similiarly with the clothing color scheme, but ended up changing the skin tone and hair color.  I kept an orange turban, but ended up muting the color a tad.  So here's the modern version:

and now the original version, painted sometime in the eighties:

and then a few side by side comparisons:

So what do you think, any progress over the last thirty- odd years? I've got a bunch of these that  I think I'm going to do as time permits.  They really are some very fun miniatures to paint.  The proportions aren't perfect, but they really do have lots of personality!
  • Who's Online   37 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)