Sign in to follow this  
Citrine

Valloa Elf Thief (Reaper)

I love this figure, and this is a great version of her.  I love that you painted her fingernails red!

• Like 1

WONDERFUL! She is LOVELYAND may very well be the most BEAUTIFUL piece I have seen you do. Your brushwork, basing & eye for color are all OUTSTANDING. SPLENDIDLY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

**** Why hheeellloooo :wub::wub::wub: Is that the key to my heart you're holding there, little Elf?***

Excellent paintjob!!!!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chaoswolf
      Another Bones 1 figure; painted to a tabletop level. Let me know what you think.
      Thanks for looking!

• By Chaoswolf
      Bones1 rat swarm, done in a couple hours to kill time while my main project was drying.
      Tabletop level.

• By Fire_Eyes
      Ahhh I tried some new things!

This was one of those sculpts that I saw and immediately fell in love with. I painted her to be a major NPC on the game I'm running. I did my first ever basing on this one, using some plaster(?) and cork for the rocks, and green stuff and the runic roller from GSW for the floor. I wanted to make it look like she was in a dilapidated temple, and the patterns on the floor were glowing with magic.

Any critique and comments are welcome! I'd especially love some advice on the gemstone. I'm still trying to sort out gem reflections, and I'm not 100% happy with it
    • By WhiteWulfe
      I've had these pics on my camera for a few days, and keep forgetting to upload them...  Keep getting distracted by other projects, but nothing wrong with that I say...  ^_^;;;;;  These photos were taken using my previous way of doing things, and I definitely prefer the "newer" way even if it means a bit more work up front, but there's less editing, and my kit lens is a LOT easier to work with for such up close pictures.  Kind of can't wait to get that Olympus 60mm f2.8 macro that's on my wishlist, but right now it's a debate between miniature supplies and camera gear, and the camera gear isn't currently on sale, plus we really could use a wider selection of paints in the house, so..... 

Ingrid was definitely an....  Interesting challenge to paint, to say the least.  She has a great deal of smaller details to her, aaaaaand she's pint shot glass sized, which adds to things.  Interestingly enough, the biggest issue I kept running into was with her gloves, boots, and especially belt.  Cloak also gave some issues, even having me somewhat frustrated at first that my initial shadow layer looked a LOT like vertical red and black stripes, I kept it as it was, and added additional layers on, which seems to have partially corrected itself, but looking at the photos, at the right angles it... Still kind of shows that way.  Oh well, we learn as we go, right?

This was also the first mini that I attempted something resembling eyes, and I did my best to have it look like she was looking right at the gem itself.  It took a few tries, but I managed to get some sort of hazel-brown eye going, although with just the one colour hazel eyes have (not the brown-green mix).

• By Chaoswolf
      I speed painted these zombies probably a month ago, I just haven't been in the mood to take pictures or hobby since I finished 'em. Well, I had a pretty good day yesterday, and I think my mojo might be back, so you get some pictures.

I think I spent about 7 hours on them as a group, and they're painted to a tabletop level. Thanks for looking.

• Who's Online   41 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)