Chaoswolf

Box of Goodwill round 5 picture/chatter thread

I have skipped out on the last few of these. I should have a decent amount to offload. Looking forward to this!

• Like 5

I need to pull the box I have out of the closet and give it another look-see. I honestly have no idea what I took out of it....it's entirely possible that I didn't make any decisions and I have no idea if I put things in already or not. If I'm at least remembering one thing properly, I'm pretty sure it was pretty stuffed, so I may try to free up some space in it. As I recall there were quite a few lead figures in it though and I have an irrational fear of lead figures. :unsure:

• Like 11

Cool!  I have accumulated a number of kickstarters with stuff that came as extra.  Looking forward to sharing it round! 

• Like 6

Likewise; and I should dig through that stuff and see what I can liberate.

I have already set aside some oddments; need to find where I stashed them.

• Like 3

I skipped out of round 4 while I was moving last year. I'm back to be back in it for round 5!

Have the boxes launched? I see signups, and this chatter thread, but not the official tracking thread. :huh:

• Like 3

On 6/21/2017 at 6:35 PM, Pingo said:

Particularly if the figures have been de-blistered and are in little baggies.

Which raises the question: Do people prefer minis to be out of the blister, or should we leave them in the manufacturer's packaging? I can see arguments for both.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, klarg1 said:

Which raises the question: Do people prefer minis to be out of the blister, or should we leave them in the manufacturer's packaging? I can see arguments for both.

Depends on space in the boxes.  In the early rounds, when the boxes are just starting to fill, I usually leave them in blister.  Later on, when space is at a premium, then things get removed and bagged.  The exception should be Limited Ed figs (I usually have some extra Sophie's that I toss in).

• Like 5

Is there a list yet of who, and in what order?

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Dr.Bedlam said:

Is there a list yet of who, and in what order?

The wolf said he would try and get that done this weekend.

• Like 6

Thanks, hungerfan.:winkthumbs:

Yes, I'm hoping to get everything sorted out over the weekend.

• Like 10

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 8:46 AM, Guindyloo said:

As I recall there were quite a few lead figures in it though and I have an irrational fear of lead figures. :unsure:

If I am in your group I will remember that.  my miniature files go back 30 years.  There are miniatures you can use for pencils in that stash ::):

• Like 15

9 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:
On 6/23/2017 at 8:46 AM, Guindyloo said:

As I recall there were quite a few lead figures in it though and I have an irrational fear of lead figures. :unsure:

If I am in your group I will remember that.  my miniature files go back 30 years.  There are miniatures you can use for pencils in that stash ::):

I have stuff that was cast from recycled musket balls...  ::P:

(I dug up some Asgard and Archive stuff out of the depths of the Citadel for this round.)

• Like 10

Ok, I have the lists roughly worked out. I'm doing some behind the scenes messaging with the various box starters; once things are ironed out, we'll be kicking off this round.

Look for the groups by the end of the week, maybe (hopefully) sooner.

• Like 12