Chaoswolf

Box of Goodwill round 5 picture/chatter thread

@hdclearman, @izzylobo, @Dr.Bedlam, @Kate, @Arc 724, @Kangaroorex

*waves hi* to all in my circuit. I've already contacted hdclearman and let him know the box will be going out sometime next week. Do we want to start a group paint? (completely optional) Any human size (or tinier) figure from Bones 1 thru 3 is available. I'm thinking Friar stone cause he looks like a traveler. Please feel free to throw suggestions. 

77206_w_1.jpg

Edited by pcktlnt
  • Like 9

On 7/10/2017 at 9:32 AM, Guindyloo said:

I was going to send a pm to my group, but I forgot that there's a limit to how many people can be on a pm. Soooooo.... @Inarah, @knarthex, @Froggy the Great, @David Brawley, @haldir, @HornedTurtle - Do y'all want to do a group paint? Participation will be optional, so no worries if the majority wants one and anyone doesn't want to. If yes, are y'all good with me just picking something random from the Bones 3 core set? Or do y'all have suggestions? Do you want to vote on it? Give me your thoughts, hopes and dreams.

Inarah, please send me your address at your earliest convenience and HornedTurtle, I'm going to go ahead and send you mine so I don't forget down the road.

I'm good with a group paint as well. Will be interesting to see what the final miniature will look like.

I have no preference as to what mini, thou I will say no to hobgoblins, bugbears & goblins! I've got way to many of those on my plate right now. ::): 

• Like 7

On 7/12/2017 at 11:01 PM, pcktlnt said:

*waves hi* to all in my circuit. I've already contacted hdclearman and let him know the box will be going out sometime next week. Do we want to start a group paint? (completely optional) Any human size (or tinier) figure from Bones 1 thru 3 is available. I'm thinking Friar stone cause he looks like a traveler. Please feel free to throw suggestions. 

Spoiler

77206_w_1.jpg

I don't mind at all. I have actually wanted to paint this guy for a while. ::): BALLGAME! 

Edited by Arc 724
  • Like 8

So it's been a rough week at work, but I finally got myself pulled together and spent yesterday evening assembling the stuff for the box.

My circuit includes: 

Rob Dean

SGHawkins09

Dogbl

NomadZeke

Evil Halfling

Klarg1

Unless anyone feels strongly about it, and in the interest of getting this pushed out no later than tomorrow, I think we should skip the group paint.  

I've got some Bones, some new pewter, and some lead still in blister packs, so I'm going to leave them as is even if a trifle bulky.  Each category is in an overpack bag, and I'll label them.  I don't know if any of you are newer, but feel free to take a little more than you give; I've stuffed this thing pretty full to start. ::o:

• Like 9

On 7/13/2017 at 0:01 AM, pcktlnt said:

77206_w_1.jpg

Sure!  I'm up for this guy.  Someone paint the shirt or a big yellow smiley face is going to show up on his belly...

Nice Time we these wandering again!

• Like 5

On 7/12/2017 at 11:01 PM, pcktlnt said:

77206_w_1.jpg

Yeah! I'm in.  This was a fun model to paint and I got some ideas. 

• Like 4

Well, broccoli. Sorry I didn't get here to get the box out. broccoli's been crazy. My bad.

If you come up with latecomers or a box gets lost in the mail or something give me a holler.

• Like 3

Rather looking forward to this. I've accumulated quite a bit that I'm looking forward to passing along...

• Like 6

18 hours ago, Dr.Bedlam said:

Rather looking forward to this. I've accumulated quite a bit that I'm looking forward to passing along...

So many random Kickstarter extras...

• Like 5

Happy to be back to doing the BOGW with everyone again. They are fun and I've gotten a few things that I'm looking forward to sharing as well as having a few figures that I am not going to paint anymore as projects and ideas change.

• Like 7

I've had an attack of Everything At Once, and so have not done the necessary on my box.  Apologies to my circuit - I'll get to it as soon as I can.

• Like 9

On 7/14/2017 at 4:33 AM, Rob Dean said:

So it's been a rough week at work, but I finally got myself pulled together and spent yesterday evening assembling the stuff for the box.

My circuit includes: 

Rob Dean

SGHawkins09

Dogbl

NomadZeke

Evil Halfling

Klarg1

Unless anyone feels strongly about it, and in the interest of getting this pushed out no later than tomorrow, I think we should skip the group paint.  

I've got some Bones, some new pewter, and some lead still in blister packs, so I'm going to leave them as is even if a trifle bulky.  Each category is in an overpack bag, and I'll label them.  I don't know if any of you are newer, but feel free to take a little more than you give; I've stuffed this thing pretty full to start. ::o:

I'm good with whatever, but I'm also at the end of the circuit, so things may change along the way.

• Like 4

I am in receipt of a priority mail box from @Generic Fighter that is stuffed to the gills with incredible things!

I'm assuming it's encouraged to post pics?  I'll do so tonight, do a little group mini painting and start repacking to get it out this weekend at the latest.

@Shadowphaze, @Thumpernicus, @MattParody, @TGP - is anybody interested in the lead Aztec minis?  If not, I won't add in the complication of the lead.  If so, I'll throw some in.

Fun times!

• Like 6

If the box is already stuffed I would vote not on the Aztecs — I could be convinced otherwise by pix (...who did Aztec Miniatures back in the lead era?)

• Like 3