That is a SPLENDID LOOKING gaming table. The buildings are all BEAUTIFULLY crafted & painted...the G.W. Tower is a gem.

All you need now are some miniatures to breathe life into the setting. OUTSTANDING WORK! Have FUN gaming!

• Like 1

Looks awesome, and I love how incongruous the wizard's eeeeevil tower is looming over the center of town like that.

Very cool!

Now, it just needs to have some armies fighting over it.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan

Little is known of Father Mordicais past, before he pledged his allegiance to the God of Plagues, but the speed at which he and his Chalice Of Filth warband have gained notoriety amongst the multitudes that battle for the attentions of the Dark Gods make him someone to be feared and respected.

Presenting Father Mordicai - The Lord of Corruption, he is the leader of one half of Games Workshops latest Warhammer 40K starter set.

Not completely happy with this one.
      Made a mess basing him, there's sand all clumped up around his feet. I also couldn't get his arms to attach properly (they dry-fitted perfectly at the start, so I'm not sure what changed), leaving a sizeable gap around his shoulders.
      At least I didn't do too terrible of a job painting him.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Lord of the Dish Pit
      When I got back into painting in October of 2015, these were among the first minis I bought. Since I'd been painting undead mostly when life got in the way years ago, I thought it appropriate to begin again with the same.(I also got a couple boxes of Zombicide VIPs undead are the easiest things to paint and after an 11 year gap I needed something forgiving at first) However I didn't actually get them done until Halloween of 2016. It was also my first attempt at freehand in years.
    • By Eternalhero1983
      Alpha Legion Primaris Intercessors Marine 

• By Ghool
      A Troll for Blood Bowl, as chosen by my Patrons.
      Pretty fun to paint, but 19 pieces for a single model is...ridiculous?
      Also tough to photo - all the deep, crossing-over parts cast big shadows, and in order to light them you get major hotspots elsewhere.
      I feel he turned out pretty nice.

• By Taskmaster99
      I grabbed some Chaos Cultists from the Dark Vengeance box from a buddy of mine. Don't know what I'm going to use them for. Maybe Shadow War eventually.

Anyway, didn't want to spend a lot of time on them so I just spray primed with the AP color primers then applied some basic base costs. I finished them off with the AP strong tone quickshade followed by the anti shine. I think they turned out pretty well.

thanks for looking. Comments and critiques are always appreciated.

• Who's Online   16 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)