Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Werkrobotwerk

Mythos cultists

5 posts in this topic

Nice. I like the green age patina on the bronze.

2 people like this

Darn Razimiri!

Nice idea and well executed.

Super!

I think it worked, too.

Great painting on them!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pochi

Finished the last mini in the Bones 3 Ogre Command set. Here is the Ogre Chieftain.

He doesn't have a squire to polish his armor and the goblins use spit and their loincloths so....his armor isn't in the best of shape.

The shield on the back probably needs some battle damage but I hated to mess it up after I spent so much time getting it to look nice! Maybe he "found" it.

So here are pictures of the Ogre Chieftain and a group shot at the end. (I need a large photo background!)

I added a tutorial on how to do the rust effect.

• By robsontpm
      The first miniature I have painted after opening Bones 3 box that arrived one week ago. Also, my first reaper miniature I would like to share.

I must admit that I made a very poor job on the mould lines though and the paint job isn't as neat as I would like to...

More pictures: http://zgielk.blogspot.com/2017/08/na-bezrybiu-i-smok-ryba.html

• By Pochi
      These are the little standard bearers from Bones 3 Ogre Command set.

I had considered adding bloody little handprints to the banner and then backed off because I wasn't sure. I think it turned out pretty well and I am really happy with their eyes!

So here they are and a photo of them with the drummers because in my list 77567 says Goblin Standard Bearers and Musicians so I am guessing they are a set!

C&C welcome!

• By OneBoot
      I was inspired by how the paint combination on the Copper head of my Ma'al Drakar turned out, so I thought it would be fun to turn a mini into a bronze/copper statue!

Given that I still didn't have a fully painted Sir Forscale (@Reaperbryan owns all 3 of the ones I've painted to date), I decided it was high time I had one of my own.

Those two things resulted in this:

I removed him from his broccoli base and glued him onto a 20mm Reaper base, so he'd have a pedestal sort of thing to stand on. He was very quick to paint up, just Green Liner, Copper Verdigris, a light Turquoise Ink wash, then careful drybrushing of Coppery Orange.

I had fun thinking about what the wear patterns on a regular statue would be, hence why sections of his base and his right foot are so much shinier than the rest. Because given any flat surface, people are going to sit on it to rest or take pictures, and prominent areas are usually kept shined from people rubbing them.

And here's a couple of pics just for fun, since Ma'al is still hanging out on my desk:

Huzzah!
      --OneBoot :D
    • By Chris Palmer
         I recently finished the Dagon Statue terrain pieces from Bones 3.  Nothing fancy, but a series of drybrushed layers.  

Step by step can be found here:  http://allbonesabout.blogspot.com/2017/08/dagon-statue-bones-3-terrain.html

• Who's Online   44 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)