Jump to content

Froggy the Great

Randomness XII: Eighteen! Purple! Squirrels!

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Xherman1964 said:

 

Aaaaannnnddddd the Barbarian mentioned it AGAIN!!!

 

 

6087f61bb1a5fb7f7433379e1ecb781a.jpg

Sorry! I won't ever mention the special ops group of W.O.L... err you know... :blush:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's ok Ub3r...

 

Step into that room please, someone needs to "Talk" to you about these little indiscretions

 

Spoiler

3609bca025077eb318909b212f937f90--furry-

 

2 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

You guys are so gloriously silly. It's wonderful.

 

We're not silly!!!!

This is vewy vewy serious...

 

Happy B-day!!!

 

 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

You guys are so gloriously silly. It's wonderful.

Hah, I sit here often chortling to myself like a madman.

 

10 minutes ago, Xherman1964 said:

It's ok Ub3r...

 

Step into that room please, someone needs to "Talk" to you about these little indiscretions

 

  Reveal hidden contents

3609bca025077eb318909b212f937f90--furry-

 

 

We're not silly!!!!

This is vewy vewy serious...

 

 

 

Which room? Oh that one right there with the torture devices? Sure!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well yesterday was unproductive. Best friend got sick from lunch with her parents and we have to reschedule our girl time. I've got a ton of stuff on my desk that needs doing that I could have worked on but didn't want to get sucked in and then suddenly have to stop. So today Husband is over at his uncle's house painting his deck with his dad which will give me plenty of time to get stuff going. Now all I have to do is actually get out of bed and set things up...

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SparrowMarie said:

Well yesterday was unproductive. Best friend got sick from lunch with her parents and we have to reschedule our girl time. I've got a ton of stuff on my desk that needs doing that I could have worked on but didn't want to get sucked in and then suddenly have to stop. So today Husband is over at his uncle's house painting his deck with his dad which will give me plenty of time to get stuff going. Now all I have to do is actually get out of bed and set things up...

That sucks, sorry to hear your BFF got sick and I hope she feels better soon.

 

Get yer lazy bum outta bed and go paint! YOU CAN DOOOOO EEEEET!! RAAAAA!! RAAAA!! :wow:

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

Hah, I sit here often chortling to myself like a madman.

 

WOOF denies nor confirms that their glorious leader does so too...:ph34r:

2 minutes ago, SparrowMarie said:

Well yesterday was unproductive. Best friend got sick from lunch with her parents and we have to reschedule our girl time. I've got a ton of stuff on my desk that needs doing that I could have worked on but didn't want to get sucked in and then suddenly have to stop. So today Husband is over at his uncle's house painting his deck with his dad which will give me plenty of time to get stuff going. Now all I have to do is actually get out of bed and set things up...

 

You can do eeetttt!!!!

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Xherman1964 said:

 

WOOF denies nor confirms that their glorious leader does so too...:ph34r:

We all know that George does on his commute to/from work on the train! BWAHAHAHAH!

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

We all know that George does on his commute to/from work on the train! BWAHAHAHAH!

 

George is the leader of S.N.O.R.K.L.E.

I'm sure he sees a lot things that will cause maniacal laughter.

 

Hmmm, come to think of it, we haven't heard fro R.I.B.B.I.T. in a while haven't we?

They might be up to something.

 

da03906ee7952f3cc1c1be4de645fa56.jpg

 

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Xherman1964 said:

 

George is the leader of S.N.O.R.K.L.E.

I'm sure he sees a lot things that will cause maniacal laughter.

 

Hmmm, come to think of it, we haven't heard fro R.I.B.B.I.T. in a while haven't we?

They might be up to something.

 

da03906ee7952f3cc1c1be4de645fa56.jpg

 

 

 

Troo troo...

 

Oh yeah, I'm sure that R.I.B.B.I.T is up to no good! We should do a strike against them to wake them up and head off any modifications they are doing to their superdupersecretglitterfiedlasercanon!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

 

Troo troo...

 

Oh yeah, I'm sure that R.I.B.B.I.T is up to no good! We should do a strike against them to wake them up and head off any modifications they are doing to their superdupersecretglitterfiedlasercanon!

 

AGREED!

 

Now let's see...R.I.B.B.I.T.'s HQ must be in the South!

 

**** Orders WOOF's special agents to investigate***

 

*** Sees WOOF's agents heading North.***

 

*** They'll get there!!! Someday!***

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Xherman1964 said:

 

AGREED!

 

Now let's see...R.I.B.B.I.T.'s HQ must be in the South!

 

**** Orders WOOF's special agents to investigate***

 

*** Sees WOOF's agents heading North.***

 

*** They'll get there!!! Someday!***

 

*sends B.A.R.F in to lend barbaric air support, they fly to the west and crash-land behind M.E.O.W lines*

 

Umm... ut-oh, that's not good... not good at all! :blink:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

 

*sends B.A.R.F in to lend barbaric air support, they fly to the west and crash-land behind M.E.O.W lines*

 

Umm... ut-oh, that's not good... not good at all! :blink:

 

Hmmm, Maybe we should abort these missions till our troops learn to read maps..

 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Xherman1964 said:

 

Hmmm, Maybe we should abort these missions till our troops learn to read maps..

 

 

 

Nah, it just means more WAR!! We can handle it, TO ARMS!!! :wow: 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

 

Nah, it just means more WAR!! We can handle it, TO ARMS!!! :wow: 

 

You're right!
 

I will send my best troops!!!
 

 

warwolf.jpg

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Pingo
      So I realized I only had one painted dwarf (!) when one of my GMs asked me if I had anything for the Jadeborn, a race in Exalted that is roughly equivalent to dwarves except for the 0.001% who are roughly equivalent to elves. And they are also sort of stone golems. Based on jade.
       
      I thought Reaper's 60184: Meyanda, Android Priestess, sculpted by Bobby Jackson, would do well for one of the elfy artisan Jadeborn and I pulled out a random assortment of seven (because of course) dwarves for the worker and warrior Jadeborn.
       
      All paints used are Golden Matte Fluid Acrylics. Color mixes are (usually) noted, but not exact ratios.
       
      Questions are welcomed and I will try to answer them. Critiques are appreciated.
       
      This is the way I usually start miniature figures: Lightly primed with Titanium White, then when that is dry, washing it over with Burnt Umber. Burnt Umber is a dark, transparent pigment that settles into crannies when thinned down and shows the details very well. It also gives a nice warm undertone to later paint layers.
       
      I left a few crystal and gem areas white so they will have more luminosity later.
       

      Left to right:
      Reaper 60184, Meyanda Android Priestess; Ral Partha; Hasslefree HFD014 Hatherley; Oathsworn Miniatures; Oathsworn Miniatures; Red Box Games; Stonehaven Miniatures; Reaper 14143: Kara Foehunter, Dwarf Hero
       
      Details:

       
      The Ral Partha dwarf is tiny!
       

       

    • By Generic Fighter
      So, I'm a part of a Bi-Monthly Twitter Secret Santa'like Exchange called #BoxofManyThings! I'm doing Miniatures for both of the organizers of it and this is one of them. The individual in question goes by the Handle, owlbare on twitter and uses a Purple Owlbear as his Avatar. So I chose to do up a Cute little Owlbear for him in his signature Colors. These are actually his photos since I forgot to take any! Anywho, hope you enjoy:)
       
       

       

       
      GF
    • By TheOldGuard
      Greetings!
       
      Presenting a favourite mini of mine, painted a few years back but not shown until now - Forgeworld's Warpfire Dragon.
       
       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       
       
      Thanks for looking!
       
       
    • By Werkrobotwerk
      Rather than clutter up the topic in sci-fi general with the details of how I'm painting these guys, I decided to start a wip thread. 
       
      The plan is to paint all the marines in the primaris half of the new warhammer 40000 starter box.
       
      So far I know the base colors I'm going with are purple armor, silver trim, blue weapons, green lenses. I haven't decided on squad markings or chapter symbol yet. This is of course not the colors of a canonical chapter, so I'm making it up as I go.
       
      I painted two test models just to make sure purple, blue, silver looked ok. 


    • By Pingo
      I speed-painted these over two afternoons to be a party of NPC adventurers for an eclectic mash-up of Exalted and the World of Darkness.  They are 77322, Kassandra of the Blade (sculpted by Werner Klocke); 77405, Aeris, Female Elf Ranger (sculpted by Julie Guthrie); as-yet unnumbered Mythos figures based on 50032: Jake Ryan, Hero Explorer (sculpted by Bobby Jackson) and the Victorian Lord from the set 50326: Victorian Lord & Dame (sculpted by Bob Ridolfi); and 77409, Flara, Elf Heroine (sculpted by Werner Klocke).
       
      WIP thread here.
       
       


       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       
       
       
       
       
  • Who's Online   14 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)

×