Sign in to follow this  
Dan d'Lyon

Blood and Plunder: No Peace Beyond the Line

Expansion sets for the Blood and Plunder tabletop game.  Live on Kickstarter.

About this project

1545655badda99314ea76f581ffa6135_origina

Blood is on the horizon! The iron grip of Iberian Domination is eclipsing the 17th century Caribbean as the world races to seize its spoils. Join the emerging Dutch Republic as it battles for its place among the established European powers or defy foreign incursion as a Darien King in this expansion to Blood and Plunder, No Peace Beyond the Line.

ee6e5c430934867538a4fcee537b8e3b_origina

No Peace Beyond the Line is the first major expansion for the Blood and Plunder miniatures game. This expansion will revolve around the No Peace Beyond the Line book that will feature:

• Optional rules for playing games at a greater scale or with more than two players
  • A campaign system
  • Special characters that players will be able to add to units
  • New units and factions for the existing nationalities
  • New nationalities including the Dutch and Native Caribbeans
  • New ships: Piragua, Fluyt and  the Galleon! 
  • Factions for expanded nationalities such as Danes, Swedes, Prussians, and Portuguese
32a20263609740fa69af3b50c0926b44_origina

This Kickstarter allows us to raise the funding needed to expand our product line to this scale in a short period of time as opposed to having slow, continuous releases. Firelock Games is excited to have the opportunity to continue expanding the world and timeline of Blood and Plunder in order to create a more exciting and expansive line for its player base.

I've been watching this one. I didn't back the initial one, and wish I had.  That galleon is mighty tempting, even though I would almost never use it. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Crowley
      As I said on my Saproling's topic, I had today off, so...  I decided that in addition to the saprolings, I'd knock out some tabletop quality ghouls. They were already assembled and primed, so the first thing was to paint the undead flesh. I used Vampire Shadow for their sickly skin. It didn't quite match the ghoul I'd painted before, but it was close enough. I sadly didn't always take good notes...

After that I decided that as these were primarily going to be gaming ghouls, and not for a unified force for Kings of War, they'd each get their own clothing color: Red, Green, Blue, Tan, and Dark Brown. I used Rusty Red, Muddy Olive, Rich Indigo, Desert Stone, and Ruddy Flesh. The eyes were all painted with Walnut Brown, as were the spikes sticking out of them. 

Then I washed them all with a mix of 4 parts sepia wash and 1 part black wash. 

A little bit of highlighting with the base clothing color, then it was time to paint the bases black, and then flock them! Oh, and a bit of watered down rusty red around the mouth.

Oh, and aged pewter on the spikes and the cleaver. 

Looking good for such quick work.  
    • By Harrek
      So the new Artis Opus KS is live.  It can be found here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/artis-opus/artis-opus-series-m-brush-set

Be curious what people's opinions are on the "smaller" brushes they are doing here.  I've always been taught go for a brush with a larger belly and a good point over something like these.

Also how people like the previous ones to see if they were worth the price.
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1273312680/war-is-coming-goblins?ref=ksr_email_user_new_friend_project

About
      The fuel driving us is to bring to life an entire new and unique range of fantasy (and sci-fi!) models, perfect for your wargames and roleplaying campaigns.
      Shieldwolf Miniatures is the largest Southeast European tabletop wargaming company, with proven expertise in the creation and distribution of fantasy & sci-fi miniature figures. Our products are made with the highest quality Hard Plastic (HIP) and resin to assemble and paint. The production of our kits take place in the E.U., under our complete control.
      This Kickstarter campaign seeks funds to release new and unique armies for our game, War is Coming. We commence with the Forest Goblins, after which we expand to the Drotts (Fantasy Common Goblins) and Drottchins (Science Fiction Goblins). Below you will find a complete description of the first plastic kit from the ones planned for this project, including locked stretch goals. These are representing items all included in the final product.
      Contains enough parts to fully assemble 25 hard-plastic Forest Goblins (Infantry) Overall view of the Pledge Levels and Rewards
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lorazam/sci-fi-desert-trading-post-3d-printable-terrain?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
      Welcome to our new Campaign! This time around we travel to a distant desert planet and visit a trading outpost. 
      By pledging our Kickstarter you will get access to a great variety of 3D Model STL-Files that are ready to be printed out. The theme of this campaign is set in a science fiction Outpost that, optically, should be a mix of futuristic and oriental designs.
      We highly appreciate your support, questions, comments or critique. Sharing this Campaign with your friends is a win-win situation, the Kickstarter gets more attention and you get more models (through our Stretchgoals down below). 
      We have a lot of Updates planned for you showing some testprints, news and maybe even some cool additions to current goals.
      Support this campaign and bring it to success! We are looking forward!
      For startes we offer a smaller package of our 2 favourite Desert Houses. If you are really excited for this theme though, check out the Full Pledge below.
        The Full pledge gives you access to the complete Desert Trading Post Set including 10 different buildings. Additionally you will receive all reached Stretchgoals once they are unlocked. All of our houses can be opened (Open Top) and have an interior, you can find example pictures thereof in the Model Gallery at the end of the page.

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1173449368/sir-cirenegs-castle-border-fort?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
       PLAY Sir Cireneg's Border Fort is a generic castle suited to your medieval or fantasy setting. This will be the first of multiple Kickstarter campaigns, each building upon the border fort to eventually make it into a maginificent castle fit for a king.
      Pieces stack upon each other for quick assembly and disassembly.
      STL files are scaled for 28mm gaming but are suitable to be scaled up or down as you see fit.
      Parts of this project are compatible with other Devious Games products such as the Wizard's Tower. The Wizard's Tower is also available in the I'm New Here pledge level or if you would like to try out a free design, click the link to download the Guardhouse/Tollbooth from DriveThruRPG. It is pay what you want so if you like it you could spend a little bit if you so desire. More free files are available further down the project page.
      The Sir Cireneg's Border Fort pledge contains over 40 different files to make your border fort. 
      These include:
      9 Tower files 12 Wall files 4 Stair files 12 wall angle connectors various door and gate pieces 1 wizard tower connector bridge A stone Barracks with removable roof and a ladder  (and as time goes by I might even add more to that list)
      PLUS the unlocked Stretch goals 
      Tiered ramparts for miniatures (x2, one each side) Lean-to Interior view of the tower. Tower sections fit together with 4 vertical pegs allowing them to be arranged in 4 different directions. The tower pieces can be made into its own standalone watchtower. An imposing piece on any battlefield.
  • Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 105 Guests (See full list)