Sign in to follow this  
Taskmaster99

03200 Benedikt Hellhorn

Just finished up my Benedikt Hellhorn from Reapers Dark Heaven Legends line.

Nothing too fancy. A black undercoat with a Necron Compound dry brush. The other colors are a mix of Reaper/Army Painter paints. The base is simple with Citadel texture Lustrian Undergrowth and a bit of dry brushing. 

I enjoyed paintning this figure, especially the skull on the shield.

thanks for looking. 

IMG_0077.JPG

IMG_0078.JPG

• Like 22

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Saul
      just about done painting up the party for curse of strahd.  the bard turned out better than i expected, given that i'm a little burned out getting ready to dm this behemoth. cheers.

• By NecroMancer
      It's been awhile since I posted some pics of my completed works so I thought I would get some put up here in hopes of some more insightful C&C.

Here is Mason Thornwarden which I recently got from the BoGW.

A couple comments about this guy.  I was going for a polished grainy wood appearance on the bow but not sure if I like the result (on the picture that looks like a white spot on he back of the bow is just the reflection of my lamp on the glossy bow).  On his quiver and scabbard I tried kind of a black leather look which I have mixed feeling about as they look better in person than on camera.  I also tried some NMM gold on the handle of the bow with my new MSP paints, again I have mixed feelings about how it turned out but I really like the triad.

I think my painting continues improving but I am still lightyears from where I want to be.  I know I can still be a little cleaner with my paint job and I could work on smoothing my blends (especially on the boots) but I would really appreciate any C&C that anyone has.

• By Saul
      really fun sculpt.  9/10 would ruin again.

• By Maglok
      These are a remaster of a paintjob I did quite a while ago. These are the metal versions of the spirits. I am still slowly rebasing everything that was on a non-circle base onto a circle base. I got serious OCD for that stuff. Whenever I come upon a mini I also do some touch ups and a new 'beauty shot'.

So without further ado! Before and after shots. :)

BEFORE

AFTER

• By EldritchEladrin
      Hello all,

Starting a new WIP for a mini I'm working on for one of the players in my D&D 5e campaign.

One of her characters is a Tiefling Eldritch Knight, so I have selected the glaive-weilding S'Kara to be the starting point for this project...

As you can see, I have just begun. I have primed the mini, and used a pair of pliers to slightly curve her horns, to achieve a more ram-like, less devil-like look.

I'm currently in the process of selecting colours for the cloth portion of her outfit. Any suggestions or ideas? (Fyi, she will have dark brown hair and olive skin).

As always, comments and constructive feedback are always welcome! 

-E.E.
  • Who's Online   37 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)