Sign in to follow this  
Pingo

"I'm a creature who's up to no good" - A modern vampire from "Wild in the Streets" painted up for the World of Darkness

Thank you!  I had a lot of fun, actually, putting so many colors into the blacks on his outfit.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Xherman1964 said:

I love it!

You captured the nocturnal feel.

I agree; very nice work on him!

• Like 2

OneBoot seems to have been going through the Show Off threads last night, which reminded me of this one.

I'm bumping him because although he's kind of a low key subtle paint job I'm really happy with how his face turned out and I hope more people get to see him.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Pingo said:

OneBoot seems to have been going through the Show Off threads last night, which reminded me of this one.

I'm bumping him because although he's kind of a low key subtle paint job I'm really happy with how his face turned out and I hope more people get to see him.

:lol: I was, rather. I hadn't done much in this section for a month and a half and thought it high time I did so. 

I really like all of the subtle colors you have in the black clothing. In fact, I always enjoy seeing pieces you've painted with lots of black, since it's always a neat, slightly different color while still being black! ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 3

He is a WONDERFULLY disturbing, surrealistic fiend. Your BEAUTIFUL technique brings out all the sinister potential of the miniature. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pingo
        Happy anniversary, darlin’, and thanks for twenty-five wonderful years. 
    • By Glitterwolf
      One of my favorite Fantasy races are the Undead, followed by Chaos and Reptilians.
      I already have my Lost World Project which tells a tale of Conquistadores, Reptilians, Dinosaurs, Undead and a lot more.
      However those Undead are the Egyptian Style and Pirate/Jungle style.

This thread will be filled with my beloved Gothic Undead, Demons, Monsters and all things that go bump in the night.
      In my Lost World Project I tell an ongoing story, here I will post about all other dark things without coherency.
      There might be snippets of loose stories to accompany a mini or not...

I hope you guys and gals and creatures will like it.

Let's kick off with the critters I painted a while ago to get a feel of what is coming.

Enjoy! ( or not)

Bats and a Murder of Crows

EDIT: I will include some Bones and minis. The bulk will be metal and I want to give this an oldschool vibe.
      Preferred minis will be, Reaper, Grenadier, Ral Partha, Rafm, Metal Magic, Otherworld and Early Citadel.
      The Asian Undead will be from Zenith since I backed the Kensei Undead Samurai KS and will get their own thread.

Eldessa Necromancer

Ral Partha Female Vampire

Lurien and Aysa

Bat Demon

• By Glitterwolf
      So back to reposting my minis after the account crash.

This is Freebooter winged Vampire Raven, sh swoops down from this ruin to attack Hasslefree's Gen.
      I removed Gen's horns, I wanted her to look more human.

Gen's pics are linked cause, nude...mammal parts,

I like the wings, but overall I'm not so proud of this.
      Around this time ( years ago) I noticed my eyesight getting worse.
      Nowadays I use a visor.

https://postimg.org/image/ef2n7zl6d/

https://postimg.org/image/dcsgpgpid/

https://postimg.org/image/5k1sxhbth/

https://postimg.org/image/d012j9rt1/

• By Pingo
      This is Dracula from Bad Squiddo Games' "My Last Sunrise" collection, an assortment of vampires, vampire hunters, and a few auxiliaries which was released in a very brief Kickstarter last summer.

Annie, the Dice Bag Lady, runs fun Kickstarters. The three vampire brides I painted last month are from the same set.

I don't have a WIP for him. Questions and comments appreciated.

• Who's Online   36 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)