4404581edff9d96be7712b3bf7681ba0_origina

0e0bcf4c86e9b5a13966c2f9cd30cee1_origina

e370c27f6c5f3b4bcfd4fa019bf89f89_origina

9696754911e52652ce9c8dc1f007d050_origina

234d6411b0e4f8a5ec2724372b30bbff_origina

301d7220f449bd537f70167983baa0cb_origina

53dcaa6e9c964371e8a80789c04f4dfd_origina
2 people like this

The video is kind of cringey... but there are a couple nice models in this. The Hussar, Lagertha, the Centurian and the trapper. The Hussar I can maybe swap out her back banner in hand for a weapon. I wish the redcoat was in a more adventuring pose, than at rest eating cake... And the standard bearer should pull up and button her pant... :) but there are some that I really like.

I am in for the three pack at 28mm.

1 person likes this

I'm going for a 54mm 3pack; Hedwig, Ruby and Marusha. 

I'm guessing that the Redcoat is eating Cheesecake...

2 people like this

Yeah...that video.  Some of the models look pretty cool though.  Like a way-toned-down Kingdom Death.

But now there's one thing I can't get out of my head:  African "corP."  It hurts us...

I love 'em, definitely in

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, etherial said:

...this seems mildly melodramatic.

3 people like this

I... honestly have no idea what Megan would think of those....

For myself... no need of any of them - nor much desire, I'm afraid. (In spite of actually wanting a figure suitable for a female winged hussar....)

So, shifting it to Megan, and letting her decide.

The Auld Grump

2 people like this

... I should learn not to show things to Mr. Thorne.

I was dubious. Then he decided, without prompting, that he liked the same two out of the line up that I liked (Lagertha, Maxima), and started mumbling about the Red Army girl (I sense a Wolf girl in the offing) .. and perhaps a Jaegermonster.

Oops. I guess. Heh.

3 people like this

1 hour ago, etherial said:

In today's world of hyper sensitivity, it's fairly par for the course I'm afraid

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Sylverthorne said:

... I should learn not to show things to Mr. Thorne.

I was dubious. Then he decided, without prompting, that he liked the same two out of the line up that I liked (Lagertha, Maxima), and started mumbling about the Red Army girl (I sense a Wolf girl in the offing) .. and perhaps a Jaegermonster.

Oops. I guess. Heh.

In case you didn't know.  Bad Squiddo games does a line of Red Army girls.  Much more on the realistic end of things.

1 person likes this

I don't know that realistic is the idea here, but I appreciate the heads-up.

I honestly have no idea what Mr. Thorne has in mind for that one, other than not being redirected when I said something about painting her in Wolf colors ... *shrug*

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, etherial said:

7 hours ago, Last Knight said:

...this seems mildly melodramatic.

I kind of agree with etherial.  The video made me...  well in the interests of politeness let's just say 'irritable'.  I mean, the models are nice, but I'm not sure I want to back a project run by someone who thinks that's clever marketing.  I will poke around and see if they do retail and perhaps I'll get Lagertha that way.  

3 people like this

Personally I understood the video as a parody to realtiy dating shows.

My TV knowledge isn't that up to date, but I feel like I remember similar clips for the quick appraisal of the contestants of such shows.

2 people like this

The problem with humour is that it is highly subjective.  I can imagine that a lot of people might have been put off by the Base Boss video as well.  <shrug>  

2 people like this