Reaperbryan

Reapercon Admission Tickets/Badges

293 posts in this topic

Alright. I'll be putting the Badges/Swag bags/meal tickets and a few extra goodies on sale in about 30 minutes.

This is NOT CLASSES or GAMES.  It is ONLY:

• day Passes $15 per day
  • 4-day Premium Pass with Swag Bag (The "Premium Deal") $50
  • 4 day VIP pass with Swag Bag, Meals, and VIP Package (the "VIP Deal") $175
  • Extra Copies of the SWAG Bag $40
  • Extra Copies of the VIP pack $125
  • Extra  or a la carte Sophies, convention miniature, Faction Miniature, and paint ($ varies, but most are $10-$15 each)
  • Extra or a la carte dinner tickets ($15-$25 each)

There is not currently a way to get a 4-day pass except by purchasing a "deal" unless you have a qualifying instructor, volunteer, or GM badge. Most Instructors should have their badges, and most GMs should - Volunteers, I'm sorry but we're still working on your approvals.

Please take note that an "Extra swag bag" or "Extra VIP Perk pack" DOES NOT include an extra admission - to get an admission you have to buy the "Premium deal" or "VIP Deal" OR a 1-day pass. The Extra bags are ONLY extra bags. Nor do they include extra Meal passes.

Please ALSO take note that these extra bags/other goodies are FOR PICKUP BY SHOW ATTENDEES AND WILL NOT BE SHIPPED. If you are unable to attend the show and want one of the bags or other goodies offered, please wait until October when we add Swag bags and other items to the reapermini.com webstore as a special offering. THOSE items we will ship. 

And a THIRD thing to note - the items going on sale today are NOT limited in quantity. We will make what we need to make to satisfy demand, so no attendees will "miss out" on getting an admission ticket, extra bag, or goodies, simply because they were not near a computer today. 

15 people like this

...and my "about 30 minutes of last minute checks" took only about 15 minutes.

Admission Deals, day Passes, Goodies, and Meals are now available for purchase.

Edit to add: If anybody has any problems, please send me a PM or an email (bryan@reapermini.com) and I will be able to look into it MUCH faster than if you post in thread, where I may not se it for several hours).

We will make an announcement with a time and date for Classes to go on sale at a future time.

7 people like this

*confirmed*

Yep, i've got a bug. VIP Deals are currently not working properly, I am investigating and will resolve ASAP.

Bug resolved. VIP Deals are now purchasable and the computer considers them to be an admission.

3 people like this

There is a known bug on the itinerary page.

If you log in, buy an item, and after purchasing check your itinerary, the itinerary won't display properly. 

If you then log out and back in, it displays fine.  

I have been unable to resolve this particular bug at this time, and it is annoying, but it is not critical to site functionality and is back-burnered today while I resolve checkout/ticket issues.

4 people like this

I could email you but this isn't urgent: I'd like to buy just the dragon bust and some of the extra resin minis.  Is there a way to do this or should I wait and buy it on site in October?  Also THANK YOU FOR HAVING JULIE MAKE A DRAGON BUST.  I LOVE REAPER!!!!!!!

And thanks for all your hard work too Bryan! ;)

8 people like this

6 minutes ago, Corporea said:

I could email you but this isn't urgent: I'd like to buy just the dragon bust and some of the extra resin minis.  Is there a way to do this or should I wait and buy it on site in October?  Also THANK YOU FOR HAVING JULIE MAKE A DRAGON BUST.  I LOVE REAPER!!!!!!!

And thanks for all your hard work too Bryan! ;)

While we plan to add the other faction miniatures as the art is available, there is no plan to pre-sell as a la carte items the components of the VIP Pack, in the same manner as we presell the components of the Swag Bag. 

The components of the VIP pack will be available in limited quantities at the show itself 

3 people like this

super!  I'll plan on snagging them when I get there!  thanks!!

1 person likes this

Dragon Bust?

3 minutes ago, Xherman1964 said:

Dragon Bust?

Www.reapercon.com/goodies

3 people like this

I don't see any meals with the VIP pack. Does this reflect a decision not to include meals with VIP, that meals haven't been finalized, or is it an oversight?

Just now, Doug Sundseth said:

I don't see any meals with the VIP pack. Does this reflect a decision not to include meals with VIP, that meals haven't been finalized, or is it an oversight?

Meals are included in the VIP Deal. 

They are not included in the extra copies of the VIP Pack. 

3 people like this

Just now, Reaperbryan said:

Meals are included in the VIP Deal. 

They are not included in the extra copies of the VIP Pack. 

Thank you. I was probably looking in the wrong place.

IMG_5757.PNG

6 people like this

30 minutes ago, Reaperbryan said:

Www.reapercon.com/goodies

Not seeing a bust here?  Just the Sophie, zombie, and River Widow figure.

It's listed among the VIP Pack items

IMG_5758.PNG

7 people like this