Reaperbryan

Reapercon Admission Tickets/Badges

2 minutes ago, Reaperbryan said:

It's listed among the VIP Pack items

Ah, my mistake.  I was looking for an image or artwork of some sort!

• Like 3

Just now, David Brawley said:

*Wonders if @Reaperbryan just has screen shots with arrows lined up, ready for us...*

Nope. I'm just glued to the phone and pretty fast at screenshot+markup+post

• Like 8

Just now, Reaperbryan said:

Nope. I'm just glued to the phone and pretty fast at screenshot+markup+post

Fastest thumbs in Texas!

• Like 2

Bryan

I'm stupid but with me having a GM admission badge already, do I just click the "extra VIP pack" when I make my admission purchase?

Also no special mouseling mini this year?

thanks & looking forward to month of Sept & Oct!!

1 minute ago, haldir said:

Bryan

I'm stupid but with me having a GM admission badge already, do I just click the "extra VIP pack" when I make my admission purchase?

thanks & looking forward to month of Sept & Oct!!

Yes. That's what it's for - although you may also want the regular swag bag too. They are separate 

• Like 4

Not an emergency, but FYI the page to reset your password (because I'm forgetful) at least on my phone, the text blends right into the purple background. It's the page that tells you that the system has sent you an email with instructions to reset. I had to highlight it to be able read it. I don't know if it's better on a desktop browser, as the Reapercon site is blocked on my work computer.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Guindyloo said:

Not an emergency, but FYI the page to reset your password (because I'm forgetful) at least on my phone, the text blends right into the purple background. It's the page that tells you that the system has sent you an email with instructions to reset. I had to highlight it to be able read it. I don't know if it's better on a desktop browser, as the Reapercon site is blocked on my work computer.

I've had a few instances of this in the past and thought I caught them all. I'll get on it right away 

• Like 6

Guess I will surprise the daughter and pick up an extra SWAG bag for her.  Not sure if I will do all the meals this year due to something in one of the banquet meals causing some kind of reaction about 15 min after eating it.  Never could pinpoint what it was so I try to be careful when eating food not prepared at home now.

If I decide to pass that night after looking over what is being served can I give ribbon to anyone there who does not have one?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, hungerfan said:

Guess I will surprise the daughter and pick up an extra SWAG bag for her.  Not sure if I will do all the meals this year due to something in one of the banquet meals causing some kind of reaction about 15 min after eating it.  Never could pinpoint what it was so I try to be careful when eating food not prepared at home now.

If I decide to pass that night after looking over what is being served can I give ribbon to anyone there who does not have one?

Probably? It's not against the rules. 

• Like 5

Is there art for the dragon bust somewhere? It's the one thing that could push me to get an extra VIP pack.

2 minutes ago, nakos said:

Is there art for the dragon bust somewhere? It's the one thing that could push me to get an extra VIP pack.

We will be releasing images of the contents of the VIP Pack, as well as the other 3 new faction models, over time between now and September 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Reaperbryan said:

We will be releasing images of the contents of the VIP Pack, as well as the other 3 new faction models, over time between now and September 

Because you don't have them all now, or to build up the anticip-

• Like 3

because it would be a boring 5 months if the only thing we had to talk about for the next 5 months was the one day that classes go on sale.

• Like 12

1 minute ago, Reaperbryan said:

because it would be a boring 5 months if the only thing we had to talk about for the next 5 months was the one day that classes go on sale.

*looks at randomness thread*

Pretty sure we could fill the boring bits.:lol:

What's your favorite thing that you haven't shown yet?

• Like 2