Reaperbryan

Reapercon Admission Tickets/Badges

309 posts in this topic

On 9/2/2017 at 11:53 AM, Thes Hunter said:

A little late to the party, but I signed up for classes.

Asking my husband what classes he might want to take, anything he came up with was definitely already taken. OSL, and eyes were two of his big requests.

Oh well. I am sure he will have fun this year, and not be so foot dragging on making plans to come next year. But if you all could help make sure he has fun, it will help me out a lot in the future. 

Anytime he's ready, I would be glad to work with him on eyes, OSL, and just about anything else.  And I'll help make sure he has a great time at RC, no worries, there.

4 people like this

He is very happy to hear that and is very appreciative. He is interrrted in painting next week, but we have to both see how work is. (I'm working and sometimes he gets pulled into doing downtime maintance. 

4 people like this

So, um, I made a scheduling mistake and accidentally booked three classes for two people all at the same time.  Do I email Bryan about it?  

2 people like this

1 hour ago, LittleBluberry said:

So, um, I made a scheduling mistake and accidentally booked three classes for two people all at the same time.  Do I email Bryan about it?  

Yes, Bryan is the correct person to contact. 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

2 people like this

They can also correct that at check-in.  I've done it once or twice. 

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Inarah said:

They can also correct that at check-in.  I've done it once or twice. 

I'd prefer to fix it early so that someone else can sign up for the class that we can't attend and sign him up for a class at a different time.  We're pretty hard-core since this is our first ReaperCon and we might not be able to return for a while.  

1 person likes this

Is there a deadline date for the online registration for adding new items?  IE, classes, extra Swag bags, paint sets, etc?  I'd think they would close down the online registration at some point as ReaperCon gets closer?

1 person likes this

23 hours ago, Thes Hunter said:

He is very happy to hear that and is very appreciative. He is interrrted in painting next week, but we have to both see how work is. (I'm working and sometimes he gets pulled into doing downtime maintance. 

No worries, the whole day is set for minis.  Assembly, prep, priming, airbrushing, painting...whatever we care to work on throughout the day.

5 people like this

On 9/10/2017 at 0:27 PM, Harrek said:

Is there a deadline date for the online registration for adding new items?  IE, classes, extra Swag bags, paint sets, etc?  I'd think they would close down the online registration at some point as ReaperCon gets closer?

I am turning off the ability to order items using reapercon.com October 6.

4 people like this