Reaperbryan

Reapercon Admission Tickets/Badges

293 posts in this topic

Nah. It's a pale grey-blue, because ghost White was too blue-white, not grey enough. It's essentially what you'd get if you tried to make Ghost White using the HD color Winter Blue as the starting point instead of a more traditional Blue.

9 people like this

35 minutes ago, Reaperbryan said:

yeah. Which makes me laugh.

Someone will have to paint a fancy nighttime base with it and we can have a "moon moon moon."

7 people like this

oooh!  Time to make a nightlight for my nephew!!!  I was just going to get the blue canary but that's way cooler!

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, klarg1 said:

If I manage to attend the con, will you personally sign my ConCrud mini?   I can only assume it's some sort of tribute to you in hooman disguise.

I'll sign anything.  Blister packs, posters, badges, dubious contracts, the back of Bryan's neck if I can sneak up on him with a clear escape route.  First one to trick me out of Power of Attorney wins! Elderberry, Slate, Emerald, Red Steel, Gold Silk, and Frost Satin are good choices.  Purely for the curious, since I love my Pro Paints more than life itself, I would have picked Fairy Blush and Astral Blue instead of Elderberry and Slate... but that's mostly because those are the two PP I have the least of.  That selection is a very lootable 10/10 and my compliments to Anne!

Edited by buglips*the*goblin
11 people like this

1 minute ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

I would have picked Fairy Blush and Astral Blue instead of Elderberry and Slate... but that's mostly because those are the two PP I have the least of.

You have to keep something for NEXT time!  If it goes well I'd like to think it would happen again.

7 people like this

4 minutes ago, Harrek said:

You have to keep something for NEXT time!  If it goes well I'd like to think it would happen again.

The free retro paint... or me going to RCon?

3 people like this

3 minutes ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

Both!  I'm greedy.

4 people like this

4 minutes ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

Be honest: Do you really see you going to the con as "going well"?

3 people like this

1 minute ago, klarg1 said:

Be honest: Do you really see you going to the con as "going well"?

Depends what the definition of "going well" is?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

As it currently is, I won't be able to make it this year, but I am interested in the SWAG bag.

Assuming extra bags will be available after RCon, should I assume they will be slightly more expensive than during the event (like $50 in previous years instead of $40)?

Edited by Cranky Dog

Just now, Harrek said:

Both!  I'm greedy.

I haven't forgotten your superhooman efforts to secure me some very fancy swag bags, so I'm looking forward to meeting you in particular.  I'll be around and easy to find because I won't be doing any classes this time.  After this RCon, since all the groundwork will be in place and I'll have some idea what's going on, subsequent ones should be much easier to attend.

9 people like this

2 hours ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

I'll be around and easy to find because I won't be doing any classes this time.

I want it on record that I plan to drag you to one of the We Be Goblin games, because the potential for Hilarious Shenanigans is just too great. ::D:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

9 people like this

7 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

I want it on record that I plan to drag you to one of the We Be Goblin games, because the potential for Hilarious Shenanigans is just too great. ::D:

Huzzah!

It'll be a nice break from roleplaying.

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

Huzzah!

I will pay ReaperBucks to see this happen!  The dragging that is...

Edited by Grayfax
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

I'll sign anything.  Blister packs, posters, badges, dubious contracts, the back of Bryan's neck if I can sneak up on him with a clear escape route.  First one to trick me out of Power of Attorney wins! Elderberry, Slate, Emerald, Red Steel, Gold Silk, and Frost Satin are good choices.  Purely for the curious, since I love my Pro Paints more than life itself, I would have picked Fairy Blush and Astral Blue instead of Elderberry and Slate... but that's mostly because those are the two PP I have the least of.  That selection is a very lootable 10/10 and my compliments to Anne!

"And everyone wondered why Bryan got a temporary tattoo of a legal document on the back of his neck... right up until Buglips accidentally signed it, anyway.

"Now the Reaper factory has a full-time goblin mascot. When asked why he's here, Bryan's only response is, 'Kickstarter fulfillment and bad decisions.' The goblin himself just grumbles and says not a word, although some customers blame him when bottles of paint go missing from their orders--especially from Reapercon swag bags."

Edited by terminalmancer
Missed a word! Oops.
9 people like this