Reaperbryan

Reapercon Admission Tickets/Badges

293 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Reaperbryan said:

•   Hide contents

There is no tolerance for "Da Other Side Am EVIL!!!!!1!!1!!!!1!

unless the other side doesn't bring chocolate to the party...  ::D:

10 people like this

9 hours ago, Reaperbryan said:

Sunday is my birthday!

First you spell your first name all weird like.  NOW you have your birthday 3 days too early!  ::P:

@Reaperbryan, likely not your area, but being the Kaiju Face of Reaper, maybe this year there could be a "Blank Space" somewhere on the badges for Forum / Real names to be added with Sharpies or other markers?

4 people like this

13 hours ago, knarthex said:

@Reaperbryan, likely not your area, but being the Kaiju Face of Reaper, maybe this year there could be a "Blank Space" somewhere on the badges for Forum / Real names to be added with Sharpies or other markers?

We've talked about it. I'm not sure what the designs are for this year but I'll bring it up as a common request.

8 people like this

In year's past I've done a couple pages of labels with peoples names & handles if I could remember everyone. I could possibly do that again.

5 people like this

Classes_Sale_Announcement.jpg

10 people like this

Posted (edited)

A note: after buying my VIP badge, I was taken to my itinerary page, which looked rather odd. It showed several "tickets" for Wednesday, with listings like "V  Quantity: V" and "1  Quantity: 1" though the Award ceremony on Sunday displayed appropriately. It also said I had only earned 1 Reaperbuck. 

Refreshing the page had no effect, but logging out and back in fixed everything, including the Reaperbuck total. 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Edited by OneBoot
3 people like this

3 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

A note: after buying my VIP badge, I was taken to my itinerary page, which looked rather odd. It showed several "tickets" for Wednesday, with listings like "V  Quantity: V" and "1  Quantity: 1" though the Award ceremony on Sunday displayed appropriately. It also said I had only earned 1 Reaperbuck. 

Refreshing the page had no effect, but logging out and back in fixed everything, including the Reaperbuck total. 

Huzzah!

On 6/26/2017 at 0:02 PM, Reaperbryan said:

There is a known bug on the itinerary page.

If you log in, buy an item, and after purchasing check your itinerary, the itinerary won't display properly. 

If you then log out and back in, it displays fine.  

I have been unable to resolve this particular bug at this time, and it is annoying, but it is not critical to site functionality and is back-burnered today while I resolve checkout/ticket issues.

5 people like this

Ah, sorry, I forgot you addressed that earlier. ^_^

Time to review my anticipated class schedule! 

Huzzah!

2 people like this

Is there a  preview of the dragon bust?

9 minutes ago, skippen said:

Is there a  preview of the dragon bust?

The image is also available on ReaperCon.com/goodies, next to the VIP Perk Pack item.

3 people like this

2 hours ago, OneBoot said:

Huzzah!

Oh cool.  I've had some weird items like that for a while.  Logging out and back in totally fixed it.  

1 person likes this

Figured out my classes, should probably order my VIP badges...

My birthday is 10/10! My anniversary is 10/31. Many things to celebrate at RCon!

10 people like this

I have my ticket. It's official, I'm going.

I need to make sure Mr. Thorne gets his. And that he doesn't accidentally label himself as an herbivore, as I almost did. ^^;

7 people like this

48 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

I have my ticket. It's official, I'm going.

I need to make sure Mr. Thorne gets his. And that he doesn't accidentally label himself as an herbivore, as I almost did. ^^;

that's why I made the buttons different colors - to make it easier to see which was which.

7 people like this