Sign in to follow this  
Metalchaos

02737, Dung Monster

I agree, adding the extra tentacles makes it look even better.

Good paintjob too!

• Like 1

This Fellow & his predecessor are SPLENDIDLY painted creations...the older version does have an edge in that it is BEAUTIFULLY based. Your choice of colors is OUTSTANDING as is your deft work with the brush. ..I love the teeth & claws. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

Hi everyone, thanks for your comments I appreciate. I was not sure about the conversion at first, but now that it's painted I do like it a lot too.

I also prefer when minis are mounted on nice thematic bases. The reason I didn't set this one on a base yet, is because it's supposed to be part of a diorama.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pochi
      Has anyone seen a little girl wearing a red hood and carrying a picnic basket? Asking for a friend!

Here is my version of the Bones werewolf. He is a very beefy guy and was fun to paint. Since I was painting all of my wolfish figures, I tried to give them a mix of colors. This guy got the same fur treatment that I did on my warg. I need a few more "normal" wolves for my pack and will probably do at least one white. For now, I have finished all of the ones that I own. I had a good time painting them but am ready to paint something that doesn't have fur!

• By Pochi
      I have gone through my "hoard of unpainted things" and painted all of my wolf and wolf-like critters. This one is the Death Dog from Bones 3. I am really glad I did the Kickstarter because I ended up with so many minis I have enjoyed painting that I probably would not have purchased otherwise. This is one of them. Not that there is anything wrong with him, I think I would have gone for a regular wolf or werewolf before going for a two-headed wolf. However, he is going to have fun chomping adventurers!

So in addition to the warg and winter wolf that I already painted, I did this one, a werewolf, and the dread wolves that came with the cemetery set. All of them are the Bones versions.

• By InvisibleThumb
      Haven’t posted anything in a while, so may as well break the silence with a WIP.  I cleaned up Mashaaf, glued it together and stuck it on a CD base.  Didn’t take pics until after the brown liner coat.

Then base coated all but the base.  The claws and leg things and tail thing got maroon red.  The belly got nmm gold shadow.  The upper abdomen got a sample purple color and I extended that to the bottom of the tentacles.  The face and upper tentacles got entrail pink.  The back and body got nightsky blue and the rocks on its back got walnut brown.  Finally I used holly berry for the “eye spots”

This is where it’s at right now:

Probably will need another coat of each but I’ll try to get the base and rocks on the back dry brushed first since that may mess up some other areas.

• By Bathory
      Im super lazy about posting anywhere Instagram can’t cross post to lol.
      This is a bust I finished up last month, I’ve been playing with a more comic book inspired style. 
      Black heart models “micro” busts are only $20 and a great way to check out something larger scale. 

• By JGroeling
      Recently finished this for @Kangaroorex had a lot of fun playing with the spring theme and a monster. Also first time I've tried to build a flower (wire with paper wrapping for leaves, heavier paper for flower itself, and magicsculpt for some of the other details).

Mama Werecroc with baby Croc, watering a swampflower. 

• Who's Online   29 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)