pcktlnt

Reaper's 25th Anniversary Miniature - July

8 hours ago, Kuro Cleanbrush said:

Presuming that that painter is probably pulling late nights painting, the carrot of sleep would probably be really attractive right now!

Really looking good... and now we know why you were pulling for the painter!  Sleep, sleep, oh painting prince!

Once again, I wish we could zoom on the website.  So many details I want to see more of!

Edited by Grayfax
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Kuro Cleanbrush said:

Presuming that that painter is probably pulling late nights painting, the carrot of sleep would probably be really attractive right now!

I wondered if you were speaking from VERY personal experience. :lol:

Nice job Kuro! Love the fades you did on him. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Kuro Cleanbrush said:

Ooooooh, Kuro, he came out LOVELY!!! :wub::wub::wub: Such a beautiful use of green and orange, and the insanely smooth blends between the two! And the freehand! And and and :wub: !

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

Ooooooh, Kuro, he came out LOVELY!!! :wub::wub::wub: Such a beautiful use of green and orange, and the insanely smooth blends between the two! And the freehand! And and and :wub: !

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Almost like an advertisement for taking his class!  :B):

• Like 5

Thanks a bunch, everyone!  He was a long battle to finish on time, but all your kind comments make the race against time plenty worth it! ::):

And now, to get that sleep I so desperately need after a 3AM painting session last night...

• Like 10