Jump to content
pcktlnt

Reaper's 25th Anniversary Miniature - July

Recommended Posts

Stunning paint job (no. Seriously. That is a hundred kinds of awesome! And the little mouse! OMG!) but kind of meh on the figure itself.

I've got eleventy hundred bearded wizards. :/

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

Stunning paint job (no. Seriously. That is a hundred kinds of awesome! And the little mouse! OMG!) but kind of meh on the figure itself.

I've got eleventy hundred bearded wizards. :/

Exactly why I keeping pushing for an unbearded wizard, like Pezler (No, I don't wear a pointy hat). Of course, none of this detracts from such mindblowing painting.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sylverthorne said:

Stunning paint job (no. Seriously. That is a hundred kinds of awesome! And the little mouse! OMG!) but kind of meh on the figure itself.

I've got eleventy hundred bearded wizards. :/

 

Silly Girblin! You only have 20 !

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Xherman1964 said:

 

Silly Girblin! You only have 20 !

 

No .. no, I have many twenties worth. I'm not actually certain how many twenties you need for eleventy hundred, it's a number I got from an elf, but .. I have /lots/. ^^;

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

 

No .. no, I have many twenties worth. I'm not actually certain how many twenties you need for eleventy hundred, it's a number I got from an elf, but .. I have /lots/. ^^;

 

As per Goblin Math it will always be 20, so don't worry.

 

Also...never trust an Elf.. those pointy eared do-gooders make nice food, but that's it...

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thankfully, I don't have a ton of bearded wizards (actually, just the ones that came in the core KS packages). I will definitely make an order for this guy, hopefully including some of those pack donkeys ^_^

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Exactly why I keeping pushing for an unbearded wizard, like Pezler (No, I don't wear a pointy hat). Of course, none of this detracts from such mindblowing painting.

or Ged.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Sylverthorne said:

Stunning paint job (no. Seriously. That is a hundred kinds of awesome! And the little mouse! OMG!) but kind of meh on the figure itself.

I've got eleventy hundred bearded wizards. :/

 

I'm not one for pointy hat wizards so yah meh for me as well. What sells this figure for me (besides the fantastic paintjob) is the little mouse on the book. I'm not sure I have a 40+ dollar order in me next month since I've gotten everything I need mini-wise for ReaperCon now. If anything I can always just place a order for him & possibly some paints cause it's like Lays "Can't just have eat have one!".

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DocPiske said:

Judging by the tail, I think that's a rat...

 

Is not rat, is hamster!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×