• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darsc Zacal
      Edit: Now Live:
      This came across my newsfeed on Facebook and I thought the minis looked interesting.

• By SamuraiJack
       Manufacturing of the miniatures will be done here in the UK. The resin casting will be done at the Dark-Art-Studios HQ headed up by Byron Townshend the original caster from the first project. We have a solid team here in the UK, so pledge with confidence!  
      Please note the miniatures will be supplied unpainted and some will be supplied in kit form. all figurines & scenery featured in the project will be cast in a high quality resin, grey in colour with a slight flex to it similar to the forge world formula.
      Byron Townshend (Dark Art Caster) & Boris Woloszyn (Sculptor)  
    • By Rotten
      Looks like a cool board game with unique minis.

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      got a 3D printer, or access to a friends, or one at a library or university this might be for you

With this project I will be bring you a collection of Sci-Fi Vehicles and Artillery to be used in whatever tabletop game you choose. With more vehicles being added as stretch goals are hit. All sculpts will be supplied as 3d printable STL files.

Why am I doing this project?

My passions are sculpting, 3d printing and wargames. I wanted to be able to field the sort of armys I wanted without breaking the bank. So I started sculpting the sort of models I needed. After sculpting quite a range I decided to bring it to Kickstarter to enable me to further expand the range.

I have a Patreon page were I produce sculpts for my backers each month as well as a website where you can see some of my past work. So you can be sure I have the knowledge required to deliver printable files, and can be trusted to deliver them in a time frame.

Patreon: www.patreon.com/Duncan_shadow

Scale: The default scale of my files is 32mm / 28mm Heroic, but Being 3D Files they can be scaled up or down.

What do I get?

As soon as the kickstarter has ended and funds cleared you will receive 3d Printable files in a stl format. You can print as many of the figures on your home printer as you want, or send the files to a external printer to do the printing for you.

The kickstarter includes 7 vehicles 1 walker and 2 artillery pieces, with extra weapon options, (see below) to start with, more sculpts being unlocked in the near future.

Main battle tank comes with multiple turret, hull and sponson guns.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS. When you contribute to This campaign, you will receive STL files for the models as per your selected pledge. The pledge files will be delivered May 2018, with successful stretch goals arriving later. You can print these files for your personal use, but you may not sell the printed items for profit or distribute the digital 3D models/files to other parties.
    • By SamuraiJack
      Explore the Adorable 
      If you are unfamiliar with the Baby Bestiary, prepare to "aww" and "squee" as we reveal to you how adorable your favorite monsters can be. 
      What is the Baby Bestiary?
      The Baby Bestiary is an award-winning, systemless art and lore book, that teaches its readers how creatures reproduce, how to care for its egg (if they lay eggs) and how to rear one if you are bold enough to try.
      The book has no stats or charts, leaving it as an amazing coffee-table book that can truly be appreciated by any gamer, no matter what you play. If you're an avid gamer, there is plenty of information that a crafty GM can make workable into their campaign (and if you're playing 5e, you're in luck, see the digital goodies). 
      The book is all about the cute and, need I say more
      elder godspawn  
      treant sapling Which beasts are in the book?
      Volume 1 exploring 32 creatures:
      Basilisk, Blink Dog, Bulette, Centaur, Cerberus, Chimera, Cockatrice, Couatl, Dragon, Elementals, Eyelings, Gelatinous Cubelet, Gnolls, Griffins, Hippocampus, Kirin, Kitsune, Kobold, Leviathan, Manticore, Mimic, Minotaur, Nightmare, Owlbear, Phase Kitten, Phoenix, Rakshasa, Rust Monster, Sphinx, Titan, Treant and Wyvern
      Volume 2 exploring 41 creatures:
      Aboleth, Baku, Beithir, Bugbear, Djinayni, Dragon Turtle, Ember Demon, Godspawn, Enfield, Gargoyle, Harpy, Hippogriff, Hound Archon, Hydra, Kraken, Lighting Lizard, Lizardfolk, Medusa, Myconid, Naga, Ogre Magi, Orc, Otyugh, Pegasus, Peryton, Pseudodragon, Purple Worm, Remorhaz, Satyr, Sealion, Shambling Tuffet, Shrieker, Simurgh, Tarasque (the french one), Tatzelwurm, Troglodyte, Troll, Umbral Erebect, Unicorn, Wolpertinger, Xorn 
      Chimera Pup  
      Owlbear Cubs  
      Dragon Turtlette  
      Shambling Tuffet Collectors Slipcase
      art by Vincent Yau, though we hope to do new art for this collectrs slipicase! The collectors' edition is a hard-slipcase for you to store and protect your lovely Baby Bestiary handbooks! We do a very limited run of these and if we can hit the right goals, get some fresh art to make this run even more special!
  • Who's Online   25 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)