Sign in to follow this  
Werewolvians

Dwarf King on Throne Bones III

Diggy diggy hole!!!

He fits perfectly with the stony wall background.

Any trouble getting everything to stay flat and in place?

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 1

Good work! It looks really good with the background you have, too.

Man you got this painted already? I've got so much Bones 1 and 2 still that only a few things from 3 are high on the list. Nice job, I'm glad I got this one too. Though I wish there was a matching freestanding king figure. He just sits around all day?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Guindyloo
      So this guy was a relatively quick paint job - I worked on him over a couple of nights in between other figures and while things were drying. 
      I had originally basecoated him a couple of months back when I decided that I was absolutely going to paint something using Breast Cancer Awareness Pink, as I have something like 8 bottles of it at this point. This was the figure that I pulled out of my Bones drawer. I’d basecoated him and then he made his way to the Shelf of Shame unfortunately. 
      I saw him sitting up there and decided I would just have fun with it. 
      The lemures do come 2 to the pack and are in 2 different poses, but this one is the only one I have painted thus far. 

I hope y’all find him as fun as I do! 
    • By Adrift
      More work on getting my groove back. I've never really attempted an aged bronze, and I really enjoyed the gemstones.

• By Guildenstern
      Little bit of a center piece for this piece of terrain but it's a great little err mini. I'd like to get a couple more - slap them on some more terrain bits. Anyways:

Dry ^^

Slightly different view and slightly wet in this shot:

close up of the little attempt I made a broken computer type screen:

• By BananeDC
      Hi everyone, i'd like to share the photos of my Cadirith, from Bones II.

• By jonaas33
      Greetings!  This post and pics are less about bragging and more about posterity.  I finished this guy up tonight and was pretty happy with how it turned out.  However, it wasn't exactly how it hoped it would look.  This is one of my favorite figs I bought in a long time, and I was stoked to get it started.  So excited that I opted not to scrape away the mold lines and did a super bad job with the spray primer, which left for a lot of flaky areas and bits of plastic sticking out.  So my plan for this fig is that next year, I will buy a new version of Sir Conlan and give him another try with some real prep beforehand.  I'm hoping this will be a sort of measuring tape for how my painting is coming along.  Worst case scenerio:  I'll have an evil twin for this cool looking fig!  Comments, critiques, and advice are always welcome!  Thanks!

• Who's Online   16 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)