b622c592aaff3e71669d0f2e089448b4_origina

adf4dd4aa441fa09ce9a2da8aa9bde0b_origina

6ba99fba673792f7a4d8de84d2ad199f_origina

19554779_2000016266691057_34011963265913

19510530_2001925829833434_15518757368438

19366080_1989833701042647_51309964507496

Edited by SamuraiJack
4 people like this

I'm not much into Fantasy Football, but Greebo makes great models.

1 person likes this

But the bunny is nice. :-)

1 person likes this

The gorgon referee character looks amazing. I would be tempted to pledge for this one alone.

249b96a485f575797802a2d6bd3695a7_origina

4 people like this

That Gorgon...  

Yeah, must have it!

Yes, I'd be tempted just for the gorgon too!

Some of those look really nice.  I might be in on this one.

Start date 7/25  4pm EST

1 person likes this

20228393_2031653836860633_68570820537279

2 people like this

Crap, I think I'm going to spend a lot on this one.

This one looks super cool. I may break my spending hold....

Must... resist... at least some of the shines...

This starts on Tuesday at 4:00 pm eastern time... Same day as the Game of Thrones kickstarter and a week before Bones 4. Some interesting models here that I am keeping an eye on. My attention is diverted but still some nice things that may draw me in. Any one else thinking of backing this one?

I'll likely be backing for some individual miniatures... Their stuff is good quality

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By kacey3
      Currently on Kickstarter for the next two days!

I got in on the original release of this game and it is very cool. It's like a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure board game. It is loosely scenario based, but there is a fair amount of randomness and replay-ability in each scenario. I have played the first scenario four times and have yet to win, but had an entirely different experience each time. The most interesting thing to me is the action/health/timing mechanic. There is a serious economy of action in the game and if you aren't very careful with your choices, you will definiltey die on the continent.

Sadly, the production costs on the game are astronomical. At over 1,600 cards, they have said that they will likely never make it to full retail, so apart from this KS and potentially further private sale, we may never see it again. This KS is running until Thu, October 19 2017. 
    • By Darsc Zacal

I'm not familiar with this company, and this project is a relaunching of a previously aborted kickstarter, but I thought the ideas for ship and the trees looked particularly interesting.

• By SamuraiJack

About this project

The Smog Riders - Dimensions of Madness is a game of two to four players, in which each player controls a group of unique characters competing against each other for the control of steam technology and the secrets hidden in the Stygian Dimension.
      During the game, each player faces their characters against the characters of the other players, and the dangers that lurk in the enigmatic and dark Stygian Dimension.
        Compliance with the objectives of each mission, the search of powerful artifacts and eliminating rivals, will award points to each player to achieve victory over the rest.

In the course of the game, the characters will have to prepare themselves, adapt and use the changing environment to overcome their enemies. 

The Smog Raiders is a universe, it is a story, it is a continuity, it is a philosophy. We pretend that any user who acquires a game for the first time becomes an authentic Smog Raider.
      The user, once turned into a Smog Rider, will be able to walk through time, acquire expansions of its figures in individual packs in high quality resin, to assemble and paint. Blisters of three figures to expand their factions. Accessories such as doors, turrets, gameboard elements, minions, etc.
      Set of specific paints for the game, individual paints, brushes, primers, tools, step-by-step paint books, etc. All this to be able to customize their figures and apply more quality to the game
    • By SamuraiJack

About this project

Everlasting Wet Palette: A must have for miniature painters
      Painting Zombies, orks, robots and all kind of monsters from a nightmare can be a lot of fun ! To paint miniatures, you need a Wet Palette to keep your paint moisturised. Today there is no straight forward solution on the market. That's why we created Everlasting Wet Palette, with best in class hydration system and easy to use and to carry airtight case. 
      It's actually so good that it is approved by Pro Painters all around the world
      With Everlasting Wet Palette, you will save your acrylic paint, save your time and be able to master painting techniques like a pro. Stand back, relax and focus on what's important: enjoying your painting sessions.

Because acrylic paint dry really really fast! So fast, you can't even take a short break or perform advanced techniques !  Everlasting wet palette is a must-have to enjoy your painting session :
      Save paint: the paint won't dry out during your painting session Start and stop at will: you can stop painting for a few minutes, hours or days, and find again workable paints when you come back Achieve advanced technics: thanks to Everlasting stable hydration system, and our smooth surface, you will be able to perform advanced technics like Glaze, Gradients, Blending, 2 Brush Blending And it's easy to use: it works straight out of the box, and the case, wells and brush holders were designed for your to enjoy your miniature painting!  
      Painter (5,9" x 7,9"): easy to store and carry, small to medium working space
      Studio (7,9" x 11,8"): extra large for Pros and Enthusiasts, medium to large working space

No bleeding No drying No overflowing Perfect to master advanced painting techniques  
       Your paint stays wet for hours when working, for days if you close the lid! You can stop and start your painting session at will.
    • By SamuraiJack

About this project
      The Third Android Collective.
      Welcome to the launch of The Third Android Collective.
      This campaign, if successful, will see the expansion of the Androids and Robots range of miniatures produced by Blind Beggar Miniatures,
      This Third Collective of Androids will see the extension of the 'Andy' Series, with a new selection of models which fulfil even more roles in society.
       The 'Andy' Series
      The 'Andy' Series are based on an original design first conceived and created by Andym Industries (the MK1).
      This original design was later acquired by the BB Corporation where further research and development saw this pattern evolve into a range of models with differing specifications.
      There are currently thirteen different models in production in the 'Andy' Series, This campaign will, hopefully, see the introduction of several more.
       The New Models
      The new models that the BB Corporation would like to put into production are shown here:

Please note that the MK 14 is a two-part miniature.
      The First and Second Collective miniatures..
      Here are the miniatures from the First and Second Collective campaigns.
      The Original Android Collective, featuring Mk's 1-7,
       The Second Android Collective, featuring Mk's 8-13 (and also includes 'Barker', the Android dog, not pictured).

The Pledge Levels.
      Take a look at the Pledge Levels on the right to see the options available for acquiring some 'Andy's of your own. You will also find the option of getting hold of some of the earlier models from the previous campaigns.
  • Who's Online   31 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)