SamuraiJack

Greebo Games Obsidian Dusk Elf Football team

If you just want 1 mini, am I reading correctly that you pledge 5 Euro, then the cost of the mini and then shipping will be charged after? So. If I want the Apothecary, it would be 13 Euro? and Shipping later?

• Like 1

On all the football stuff i dont want to play the game I just want all the fallen or injured player figures. HA!

This campaign went explosive really fast. :) I really like a couple of the figures. The referee, in particular. I like the tourturer and some of the slaves. I find the dwarf slave, also in particular, very amusing. :) Good work here. :)

14 minutes ago, Smokestack said:

If you just want 1 mini, am I reading correctly that you pledge 5 Euro, then the cost of the mini and then shipping will be charged after? So. If I want the Apothecary, it would be 13 Euro? and Shipping later?

My understanding is that as long as you pledge more that 5 Euro, all you need to enter is the total of all add-ons you wish to receive, plus shipping.

3 hours ago, Smokestack said:

Correct.. I've never bought an actual pledge level from them except their limited run Easter KS... i only buy individuals because i dont play blood bowl

I hopped in (get it?) not thinking about the chainsaw I just bought.  Actually got one of the resin pledges, but I'm going to drop it at some point here and just pick up a couple individual models, I think.  I can afford that.  Bones 4 and Gencon are coming up quickly.....

Looks like you can't get individual models in resin. Easy pass for me. Hopefully can pick these up later in resin on their site. 

Doubtful.. they only made 50 resin pledges this time.. resin is too time consuming for them so they are not doing as much resin.. i keep hoping they will do more, but its very unlikely

Yeah looking at comments on the Ks abd Facebook looks like they have no interest in resin. Oh well, just less for me to buy.

Is metal their standard material?  I saw the shots of the resin models and assumed that was the default.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ced1106
      Twilight Tales is a supplement for the non-violent storytelling game, Golden Sky Stories. I'm posting it here for families and anime fans looking for a non-violent RPG for their friends and children. If you're new to GSS, there's the $20 PDF level, which includes the core book. 

Demo link : http://starlinepublishing.com/golden-sky-stories-tabletop-day-2013-demo/
      My review on BGG : https://rpggeek.com/thread/1103974/game-all-ages-and-species-well

EDIT: Added KS link and different review of GSS. PDF is only $8. Cheap! 

• By SamuraiJack

About
      Dark is the night as the dense smog falls once again on the streets of the East End. Shadows hustle from corner to corner, some trying to eke out a meagre living from the scraps of the Machine Age, some out on more nefarious errands, be it to cut a throat for a purse of pennies or to strike at the heart of their machinocratic betters.
      When Charles Babbage perfected his Analytical Engine, few could have predicted the social upheaval that would follow. Fuelled by coal, powered by increasingly complex and efficient steam engines, controlled by unfeeling machines and faceless bureaucrats, the pulsating heart of the British Empire is split asunder along the front-lines of the factory lords, the old and failing aristocracy and the huddled masses, especially those left behind by the uncaring pace of progress.
      In the East End, long a pit of the despaired and destitute, unrest is growing. Disaffected engineers and factory workers put out of work by increasing mechanisation are supplying anarchists and simple criminals with advanced tools for their illicit trades.
      Outside of the Capital, railway lines and steam-coach roads are plagued by the scourge of Highwaymen, an evil long thought gone from the modern age. Equipped with modern means of transportation and deadly-efficient weaponry, few dare to resist such a hold-up, and once the Peelers arrive, the villains have made off with their ill-gotten gains.
      To combat this wave of crime, Special Branch have set up a crack team to pinpoint and arrest key figures, hopefully before the situation boils over and creates an all-consuming deluge of Anarcho-Communard revolution and rampant crime.
      Set 01: Tarjack McGillivray and Apprentice, Burglars Extraordinaire
      Utilising a steam-powered grappling hook, Tarjack McGillivray is responsible for the most daring burglaries of the last decade. Able to scale the sheerest walls, he and his nameless apprentice have struck at the fortified city-homes of Coal and Railway barons alike, blasting open even the strongest vaults and safes with steel-tipped torpedo drills.
      Set 02: Anarchist Assassins
      Hiding from the smog and the watchful eye of Special Branch behind respirator mask, it is unknown from where these ruthless killers hail. All that is known is that they use bespoke hunting rifles to strike at prominent figures of the machine age, and it is feared that it is only a matter of time until they strike at Her Majesty herself.
      Set 03: Inspector Semaphore and Constable Chopham
      A gruff and unscrupulous man, Inspector Joseph Semaphore is Special Branch’s A-1 man to investigate the growing unrest in the seedier parts of Greater London. Well aware of the people’s dislike, the coppers only come in well-armed and in sufficient numbers to apprehend suspects.
      Set 04: Detectives Boyle and Cody
      Low on the ladder of Her Majesty’s Metropolitan Police Force, Boyle and Cody were noticed for their unconventional approach to Police work and drafted into Special Branch to assist Inspector Semaphore in his investigations.
      Set 05: John Halibut, RN (ret.) and Harry “The Hook”
      An old tar, Captain Halibut lost his arm in a boiler explosion in an action against Fenian gun-runners. Now on half-pay, he commands the Stevedores’ Chapter of the citizens’ watch, patrolling the streets of Poplar, assisted by his erstwhile steward, Harry “The Hook”. Ostensibly a respected citizen, it is rumoured that he holds more than a small grudge against the upper classes, and his loyalties, if put to the test in outright revolt, might be less than clear.
      Set 06: Florence Tempest and Henrietta Hammersmith, Night-fighting Ladies
      Following the ghastly Ripper murders, some of the women working the streets of Whitechapel decided to no longer put up with it and formed a covert militia. Armed with modern weapons supposedly designed by Mick Turnpike himself, they secretly patrol the district, striking fear into the hearts of all but the most vicious or insane.
      Set 07: The Two Jacobs, Concerned Citizens
      Tailor and Shoemaker by trade, Jacob Minsky and Jacob Rechtman took up arms to protect themselves and their community from protection rackets and the more prejudiced. They are part of the Whitechapel Chapter of the citizens’ watch and, while it is beneath their dignity to rat on their neighbours, are willing to cooperate with the police to maintain some semblance of order in the East End.
      Set 08: Charles and Edward Cholmondeley-Chapelcourt, Gentry Volunteers
      Unable to maintain their family estate in the economic upheavals of the Industrial Revolution, the Brothers Cholmondeley-Chapelcourt came to London, only to find little employ for educated, but untrained sons of the Gentry. Good manners, sharp wit and not too much condescension to the unwashed rabble of the lower classes landed them in Special Branch. 
      Set 09: The Galvanic Gentleman
      The wonders of the machine age are not just used for industry and commerce or other villainous activities. The mysterious stranger only known as The Galvanic Gentleman strikes from the shadows, wearing an armoured suit powered by Galvano-electric energy supplied by his trusty batman Alfred. Scores of villains have been left shocked senseless for the coppers to ferry off to Newgate.
    • By Darsc Zacal
      Kinda feels like Norse and "northern" miniatures are the new Cthulhu/zombie/dwarves on kickstarter.

• By Cyradis
      One of the artists who does concept sketches for Dark Sword is doing a coloring book Kickstarter. In case anyone is interested, voila, a link. 

• By vutpakdi
      I have a soft spot for Traveller deck plans, and this set reminds me of the old Azhanti High Lightning box set which was incredibly useful.

About
      Welcome to the Element family of cruisers, one of the mainstays of the Imperial Navy and a common sight throughout the Third Imperium and beyond.  
      This Kickstarter project is to create a brand new box set for the Traveller roleplaying game, detailing the three main classes of cruiser within the Element cruiser family, together with 10 massive double-sided blueprints that will allow you walk through each deck of the ships as if you were there...
      You can download preview PDFs showing some of the content right here:
        Excerpt from Handbook
      Fore Section Blueprint
      The Element Cruiser Ship Builder's Blueprints box set will contain:
      Ten gigantic (28" x 40") two-sided, full colour blueprints, laying out every deck of the ship. One full colour, 64 page book covering the three main cruisers of the Element family, along with full High Guard game rules and optional ship equipment. Serving On Board A Cruiser  
      We have done deck plans for every ship covered in this edition of Traveller, but we have seen a chance to really knock the ball out of the park and 'super detail' one of the largest ships in the Imperial Navy.
      Each blueprint has been meticulously worked upon, and includes revisions and optional equipment, allowing you to tailor your own Element cruiser to specific mission roles.
      The accompanying book sets the scene for cruisers and how they are used in Charted Space in general and the Imperial Navy in particular, then follows the design process of the Element family, from initial navy specification to maiden voyage. 
      The Element cruisers have a highly flexible 'pod' system that allows them to be configured for specific mission roles, and we have covered them in this book -  from the 'standard' missile pod fit most commonly used on these ships, to long-ranged strike craft, light carriers, troop transports, and orbital assault ships, all are possible with the Element cruisers and have been included.
      This has necessitated the introduction of an expansion to High Guard, detailing the new ship options now available.
      However, this box set is about more than the hardware, and the duties of each individual crew member are examined, along with their integration into the full complement of the ship, commanding officers and security access.
      We have gone into a lot of detail with these ships, in the handbook as well as the blueprints themselves!

• Who's Online   26 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)