SamuraiJack

Greebo Games Obsidian Dusk Elf Football team

If you just want 1 mini, am I reading correctly that you pledge 5 Euro, then the cost of the mini and then shipping will be charged after? So. If I want the Apothecary, it would be 13 Euro? and Shipping later?

• Like 1

On all the football stuff i dont want to play the game I just want all the fallen or injured player figures. HA!

This campaign went explosive really fast. :) I really like a couple of the figures. The referee, in particular. I like the tourturer and some of the slaves. I find the dwarf slave, also in particular, very amusing. :) Good work here. :)

14 minutes ago, Smokestack said:

If you just want 1 mini, am I reading correctly that you pledge 5 Euro, then the cost of the mini and then shipping will be charged after? So. If I want the Apothecary, it would be 13 Euro? and Shipping later?

My understanding is that as long as you pledge more that 5 Euro, all you need to enter is the total of all add-ons you wish to receive, plus shipping.

3 hours ago, Smokestack said:

Correct.. I've never bought an actual pledge level from them except their limited run Easter KS... i only buy individuals because i dont play blood bowl

I hopped in (get it?) not thinking about the chainsaw I just bought.  Actually got one of the resin pledges, but I'm going to drop it at some point here and just pick up a couple individual models, I think.  I can afford that.  Bones 4 and Gencon are coming up quickly.....

Looks like you can't get individual models in resin. Easy pass for me. Hopefully can pick these up later in resin on their site. 

Doubtful.. they only made 50 resin pledges this time.. resin is too time consuming for them so they are not doing as much resin.. i keep hoping they will do more, but its very unlikely

Yeah looking at comments on the Ks abd Facebook looks like they have no interest in resin. Oh well, just less for me to buy.

Is metal their standard material?  I saw the shots of the resin models and assumed that was the default.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      About
      The Tang dynasty was considered the first golden age of the classical and now iconic Chinese gardens. Emperor Xuanzong built the magnificent imperial Garden of the Majestic Clear Lake as an homage of life itself.
      Tang Garden is a Zen-like game that will take you to the first golden age of China, where players will progressively build a garden by creating the landscape, placing the scenery and projecting their vision through vertical panoramas. During the construction, noblemen will visit the garden to admire the surroundings and the way the natural elements coexist in the most breathtaking scenery humankind has ever laid their eyes upon.

• By SamuraiJack
      About
      Chibis are super deformed, yet adorable characters that have lately have made a splash in the boardgaming and miniature community with games such as Super Dungeon Explore, Arcadia Quest, Ninja All-Stars and many others. They're also featured in collectible figurines and in other geeky paraphernalia.
      This is the EIGHTH Chibi KickStarter run by Impact! Miniatures and Impact! is partnering with Chibi Capsule and Märchen to bring you some incredible, new Magical Girl chibi miniatures along with monsters for them to combat!
      The funding goal will pay for the sculpting & 3-D printing of the miniatures. And for some of them: The metal masters and resin production molds needed to create mass production of the miniatures.
      The Miniatures  
      ALL miniatures in this KickStarter are provided unpainted. Unless otherwise stated after the name of the miniature, all miniatures offered with this KickStarter will be high quality 3-D prints done on a top end 25 to 50 micron printer (you should not see print lines after priming and paint).   As stretch goals are reached we will unlock additional sculpts.  Stretch Goal may also pay for metal mastering and rubber molds for mass production spincast resin models which will allow the project to offer some of the Magical Girls at lower costs to our backers.  The miniatures will require light clean up, being primed before painted and might need some assembly (although we will do our best to keep the figures with as few pieces as possible).  
      You can use your reward dollars to get any of the miniatures in the listing below.
      Meet the girls!
      MARIYA and the FIGHTING GIRLFRIEND - (70mm tall overall - spincast resin) - $10

Magical Friends
      Monsters & Enemies

• By SamuraiJack
      About
      Over a year ago we started looking at beginning a High-Seas Adventure D&D campaign. However, we wanted to kick it up a notch (or five).

So, we began looking for a great set of 3d Dungeon tiles to help bring the adventures to life for our players. We wanted something that was customizable, beautiful to look at, and was playable terrain. We also didn't want to spend $100 per ship. We realized that customizable didn’t really exist- we had to *choose* if we wanted beauty, or a slim amount of customization. Not to mention that the costs were extreme per ship.. We couldn’t put together a fleet of different ships if we wanted to without breaking the bank.
      Being an Indy designer- Chris decided to start working on something better, and finally- after seeing friends and family reactions to the initial prototype- ShipWorks began becoming a reality.
      Shipworks is modular. What this means is that from the hull to the masts and everywhere in between- you have the freedom to design and print the sailing ship that you want. Not just another generic template, but your minds eye brought to life.
      The ships seen table time ;-)  
      Details and customization is also inside.. ShipWorks is also fully usable terrain- to scale with miniatures common to some of the oldest and greatest table top roleplaying games. Your miniatures can traverse the rigging shrouds and masts, climb ladders and stairs, and explore above or even below decks.

Captain checking the rigging as a swab runs up to the wheel  
      Even our yard-arms are functional terrain- 25mm miniatures bases slide in with ease, and stay there- even when turned upside down!

Upside down can be right side up- depending on perspective.  
      With ShipWorks you get to choose:
      The length of your ship.
      Adjust the width of the ship.
      Your prows appearance, and even the figurehead that adorns it!
      Add more (or less) masts and their length! No messy shaping of wood dowels (unless you’re into that). Add a crows nest or viewing platform.
      A host of customizations to change your hull. From the number of weapons ports to fight off enemies, to creature comforts like windows for passenger cabins. Even sleek flat hull panels for showing off your more merchant elite!
      How you want your sails, from classic square to sharp looking lateen triangles.  If you change your mind- change them on the fly! 
      Your stern-castle and fore-castle (or have neither Captain!)

• By SamuraiJack
      About
        Hail Commander!,  
      Welcome to COLONIAL SPACE WARS: ARMOURED WARFARE 3. The goal of this crowdfunding is the creation of new vehicles for the wargame CSW. This KS is the continuation of CSW: ARMOURED WARFARE and CSW ARMOURED WARFARE II, which were successfully funded. With your support to this campaign we will expand the range of tanks, mechs and buildings available, making the CSW experience even cooler!.
      Despite CSW ARMOURED WARFARE models are designed for the wargame COLONIAL SPACE WARS, they can be used in other sci-fi game systems that use 15mm and smaller scales.
      Terran battleloids ready for action!. These models were 3D sculpted by José Méndez. They are produced mainly in resin, but white metal is used for thinner components. Round 50mm DF bases, required for CSW gaming, are supplied with the vehicles. 
      Size comparison of some CSW AW models.  The project is developed by Vedra Games, a Spanish game publisher that has released the board games "Colonial Space Wars", "Dragon Rush" and "Golf´n´Roll". Our two previous CSW Kickstarters were managed professionally and efficiently, and thus we can guarantee the fulfillment of the project.
      Finally this campaign is just a little fraction of a rich sci-fi universe. In time, we want to reproduce that same range of units in miniatures that it is available in the boardgame CSW version. And with your support we will achieve it!.
      This Kickstarter campaign will last only 10 days. During this period, backers are invited to join by pledging with different perks (see below). Each perk will require the compromise of investing a certain amount of funding; the higher is this level, the greater amount of additional Tactical Resources (rewards) to choose from. 

In any case, backers should remember that no charges would be applied in case the minimum required for funding the campaign was not reached.
      To our most committed backers (Commander pledge) belong an awesome exclusive Kickstarter reward: the centauri Polemarch Minotaur!

• By SamuraiJack
      About
      Depending on the amount of orders received for each project, delivery dates might vary. The initial shipment dates indicated are not final, and even though we're committed to giving all our customers the best service we can, sometimes the amount of orders received might make the final shipment date vary compared to our initial estimates. Please keep this possibility in mind before placing your order.
      Regarding both the bundles and the stretch goals described above, no swaps of model of any kind are allowed. Therefore, please don’t ask us to swap any stretch goal with other add-ons or any perk models with other miniatures, because that cannot be done.
      * You will receive one free Radoz for evry team you back
  • Who's Online   34 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)