SamuraiJack

Greebo Games Obsidian Dusk Elf Football team

6 hours ago, Dan d'Lyon said:

I hopped in (get it?) not thinking about the chainsaw I just bought.  Actually got one of the resin pledges, but I'm going to drop it at some point here and just pick up a couple individual models, I think.  I can afford that.  Bones 4 and Gencon are coming up quickly.....

I'd be willing to take the resin pledge off your hands (if there was a way to transfer it)......

Reverend Shartan

1 hour ago, fanguad said:

Is metal their standard material?  I saw the shots of the resin models and assumed that was the default.

Yes, metal is their standard.. they tried Resin on the last KS and it proved too much for them.. the quality is great but they are a 3 person team.. 

Not being able to pick up individual figures in resin makes me unfortunately have to back out as well. :/ FeelsBadMan. I really liked that gorgon. :/

And sounds like all financial stretch goals have been met and they won't be adding more.  Good idea for them, but going to make for a rather long and dull 28 more days.

Yeah.. they know their limits.. I was hoping we'd get some other easy stretch goals.. they were totally not expecting to blow through them all in a day.. 

• Like 1

I read a comment that if they hit $69 in add-ons, one qualifies for free shipping. Could a backer inquire if that also qualifies for stretch goals?

Alright.. I havn't played all fantasy football games, but does any of them include a gigantic hydra at any point? Or why did they include it? Looking good, nonetheless, though.

One of the teams is a Hydra team.. there was a blank for it in the KS preview that disappeared and everyone started asking about it

Well, I ended up dropping out.  I have several fantasy football teams and they rarely see the light of day, so figured I would put my money towards things I might actually use instead.

I'm still dreading what that Hydra is going to cost in the PM.. but I buy these for PC/NPC minis and not football teams so.. 

1 hour ago, SamuraiJack said:

I'm still dreading what that Hydra is going to cost in the PM.. but I buy these for PC/NPC minis and not football teams so.. 

Same here.  That's a be a big chunk of material.  Did they say whether it was going to be resin or metal?  Gonna be a big hit to shipping as well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1207561121/lion-tower-miniatures-32mm-resin-fantasy-adventure?ref=category_newest

Highly detailed 32mm scale fantasy wargame miniatures - digitally sculpted, 3D printed and cast in resin
    • By Darsc Zacal
      Kinda feels like Norse and "northern" miniatures are the new Cthulhu/zombie/dwarves on kickstarter.

• By SamuraiJack
      these look strangely familiar

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fantasyfootball/fantasy-football-starbowl-ii-chaos-dwarf-team?ref=discovery

About
      Dear Friends
      Welcome to starbowl for fantasy football game
      Starbowl for fantasy football is a project that began more than 5 years ago with the idea of expanding the fantasy football world with new possibilities adapting the current teams inspired by the Tolkien universe with new races adding more range of miniatures and characters.
      The creators and developers of this project are passionate lovers of fantasy football for many years and with starbowl we only seek to expand the current Multiverse of Fantasy Football with new teams that we consider can be very interesting and funny to play for face against the current teams on the field
      We hope you like and enjoy this project so you can decide to support us, we invite you to join so that the project can finally be financed (really this would be a great motivation for we can continue developing in the future more teams for starbowl )
      this campaign presents from 2 to 3 teams to be adapted to the skills of the Chaos, ratmen , and chaos dwarf teams.
      So we start by presenting:
      Stuntytroopers Team  as Chaos dwarf team
      Basically it's a Chaos Dwarf team consisting of 16 players and 1 Big Guy ,these would be :
      6 stuntytroopers , 2 centaurs , 8 Hobdroidlings and Mino AT as Big guy
       Stuntytroopers /Chaos dwarf  Mino AT Big Guy
       Alternative starplayers
      alternative starplayers for starbowl these are: Dwarf with chainsaw, Dwarf champion, dwarf with bazooka
      The Brood Team
      For this team, 21 miniatures  have been sculpted, combining the positionals (20 players and 1 Big guy ) .These can be used as skaven team or as Chaos team.
      Brood Team as ratmen version
      as skaven team these would be:
      2 throwers ,2 Blitzers ,4 catcher/runners ,8 linemans and Big Guy
      Brood Team as Chaos version
      as Chaos team version these would be:
      4 hunt warriors ,12 brood beastmen and 1 Big Guy *(as chaos team all broods are considered as positional beastmen )
      The Big Guy for Brood Team (ratmen or Chaos version)
       Blockdice and D6
      for starbowl fantasy Football for now 5 different sets of dice have been designed, these would be :
       Dice for Tronik team
       Dice for Razor Team
       Dice for Chaos team
       Dice for Brood Team
      each set of dice is composed of 3 blockdice (symbols) and 2 D6 (numbers)
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/31152287/fantasy-miniature-set-gornak-s-apocalypse?ref=discovery

About
      Gornak´s Apocalypse Is the first Kickstarter of Tatun Studio This amazing 3D fantasy figures: 3 postapocalyptic orcs at scale 1/30 printed on high quality reresin for painters and collectors. All our miniatures are checked one by one.
      Design and sculpture by Miguel Alonso Miró “Tatún”  
      This are the different options that we offer to collaborate With this project. This offers will be only available here, in Kickstarter.
  • Who's Online   15 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)