SamuraiJack

Greebo Games Obsidian Dusk Elf Football team

Stuff has been delivered.. just not for those of us who got the Halloween LE, the Football team and the Christmas LE and asked that they all be shipped together

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/901436411/nuclear-dice?ref=discovery

About
      Hi friends.
      If you want to blow someone up and make your strategic game more realistic or may be - this is a new big dice project fot you!
      I will try to make a good set, possibly there will be two different sets.
      Till this project be alive - i`ll present new models and after this we`ll decide what to do. Also i want to see your reaction - if this project will be interesting for you.
      And one important thing - i do not advocate war and wish that such things are used only in games. Not in real life - be wise and humanity.
      Thanks to all.
      With support

• By pcktlnt
      The Village of the Witches, via @Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/the-village-of-the-witches

Has villagers and their witch counterpart.
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/598470884/dungeon-universalis/comments

About
      Do you like classic dungeon crawlers?
      Fed up with far too complex dungeon crawlers that have no replayability at all? Tired of games which are predictable and have limited options? Sad about those miniatures left on the shelf that you can never use?
      Fed up with playing the game master? With having to learn tons of rules and spend hours creating quests just to be a narrator who rolls dice from time to time? Say ENOUGH!! and dare to play Dungeon Universalis.
      Would you like to play a cunning goblin with a giant rat as a pet? Or rather a seasoned ogre hardened by a thousand battles? Maybe a female elvish paladin? A reptilian warrior monk? A human bard? Are you searching for adventure? Are you willing to explore dozens of dungeon scenarios even if the chances of survival are uncertain? Would you like to design your own character among hundreds of options in a quick, easy way? Are you looking for a game system which allows you to use all your miniatures as well as other elements such as dungeon tiles and fantasy books? Do you like tactical combats? Are you searching for a narrative campaign and dozens of pre-designed quests with a perfectly balanced, scalable difficulty? If you answer to some of these questions is YES then…
      145 standees in the picture. More than 230 in the box. WHAT IS DUN?
      Dungeon Universalis (DUN), created by Óscar Bribián, is a classic Dungeon Crawler board game for 1 to 6 players. DUN´s system merges its intuitive mechanics, card games and the almost unlimited possibilities and options of a RPG.
      DUN also includes a huge narrative campaign (with a sandbox map) and several independent quests. It also allows you to design your own quests or simply to use its rulebook, system and cards to replay missions, quests, tiles and miniatures from other Dungeon Crawlers.
      In other words: Dungeon Universalis is many games and one at the same time. In DUN you will find many different competitive or cooperative game modes, a Dark Player who may be an omniscient one (just like a classic RPG master) or simply one more player competing against the heroes, with a scalable difficulty according to the player´s level.
      Dungeon Universalis tiles Play with our tiles or in 3D dungeon Dungeon Universalis is a game for 1-6 players, aged 12 and up. The approximate playing time ranges from 60 to 180 minutes depending on the length and difficulty of the quest.
      Easy to play. Large tactical depth. The simplicity and exploration of a dungeon crawler. The options of a RPG. The balance of a skirmish wargame.
      EXPLORATION IS REAL
      The halls and corridors are revealed as players enter new areas. Traps and obstacles don´t have any fixed locations, which makes the game highly replayable.
      A LONG, OPEN CAMPAIGN
      The game includes a narrative campaign with a huge sandbox map, based in Arasca.
      The continent of Arasca and its Mythology are part of the novel Raazbal, written by the game´s creator and published in 2010.
      The author has won several literary awards and published a number of novels. One of them is the epic- fantasy novel Raazbal. All of this gives credit of his experience as a narrator. You can find many reviews of his literary works on websites and newspapers.
      You can read the first 10 chapters of the novel here: Raazbal (published in Spanish).
      REPLAYABILITY
      Each quest may be played several times, since the enemies may vary (the bestiary includes more than 400 different creatures) and appear in different places. Besides, traps, obstacles and other elements may vary too and have no fixed positions.
      TACTICAL
      DUN´s combats are highly tactical. There are no better or worse weapons. However, some of them are more adequate than others depending on the circumstances. Players may knock down and push enemies, disengage out of combat, set up ambushes...
      SEVERAL GAME MODES
      It is one game system that presents many different game modes: 
      -Standard mode with a Dark Player: The Dark Player is one more player who competes against the other players. In this mode some quests have an undefined length and finish when the quest´s goal is achieved. Others have a settled number of turns assigned. Players may gain experience which improves their attributes and skills according to the cooperative achievements of the players´group.
      -Individual mode: players gain experience according to their individual achievements.
      -Cooperative mode: a 100% cooperative game, without a Dark Player.
      -Lone-wolf mode: only one player.
      -RPG mode: the Dark Player is omniscient (just like a classical RPG master).
      -Open-map mode: rules for scenarios without a gridded floor.
      The following list has everything initially included in the base game.

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/554542735/greenskin-wars-the-iron-orcs-and-bulbus-peppernose?ref=discovery

About
      The campaign purpose.
      The purpose of this campaign is to get the funds to produce these new miniatures and also expand the Greenskin Wars range with new models and allies for them.
      Material: All the miniatures are made of lead free metal and are supplied unassembled, unpainted and without bases (bases can be supplied at request for a small extra cost) I decided not to include bases because there's a wide variety of clients who want square bases for regiments , some round or hex for skirmish games... so we better avoid the extra cost of adding bases that you might not use in the end.
      This is a very durable material able to keep very sharp detail, but while I check every order personally before sending, keep in mind the copies are not "perfect" and some complex or multipart models might need some pinning, cleaning or small adjustments.
      Most of this HUGE range of greenskins and related creatures are sculpted by the legendary ex GW sculptor Kevin Adams, who has an awesome taste for these kind of creatures.
      Iron Orcs:
      The first Iron Orc boss was released more than 2 years ago as a single character, but he left the door open for the future... and today he will finally meet his slaughter mates!
      The Iron Orcs are massive orc brutes wearing heavy and nasty armours full of spikes, horns and basically anything they can add to their weaponry to be more lethal and dangerous. They are bigger and bulkier than regular orcs, also has a darker skin colour, and the combination of the dark skin and the heavy armours is what make the other greenskins call them "Iron Orcs" because while charging into combat they really look like and iron unstoppable juggernaut!  
       Take a closer look at these beasts!
      If you didn't get the first Iron Orc boss yet, here's a great chance to get him with the new ones for a very nice fixed price!!
      This "Full" squad include the first released Iron Orc Boss miniature.  For those of you who don't know the "original" Iron Orc boss, here's a pic of him:
      Original Iron Orc boss Bulbus Peppernose & Warband: Bulbus is a goblin hero who has reach a respectable fame amongst the other goblins. He and his warband looks very peculiar and unique because of the heavy and very hornated helmets and pieces of armour they use.
       Detail of the Pepernose fellas!

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/472864431/interdimensional-creatures-vol-2-resin-miniatures?ref=discovery

About
      Hi everyone!
      My name is Ismael Prieto (freelance sculptor) and I welcome you to my personal project "Interdimensional Creatures Vol.2", my second project of another dimension.
      As some of you already know, I'm a big fan of monsters and terrifying creatures that remind us of those novels, stories and movies from the 80s that were part of our childhood.
      The past year, the project: "Interdimensional Creatures Vol.1" was made possible thanks to you. I have decided to continue with a new volume, offering, as always, better quality and better works for your games and collection.
      If you have not seen the previous project, you can visit the following link: Interdimensional Creatures Vol.1
      PROJECT
      Below, I show you one of the most fun and important stages that I made in order to start with the project: The sketches.
      In my work, I use high quality putty from well-known brands. On this occasion I couldn't resist using Beesputty clay by Stefan Niehues-Ellermann to model these creatures. 
      This clay is my favorite friend when it comes to modeling!
      My personal vision about terrifying monsters from another dimension continue in this campaign for you.
      The miniatures, stretch goals and add-ons of this project only will be available through Kickstarter.
  • Who's Online   37 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)