Greebo Games Obsidian Dusk Elf Football team

About this project

Edited by SamuraiJack
  • Like 4

This starts on Tuesday at 4:00 pm eastern time... Same day as the Game of Thrones kickstarter and a week before Bones 4. Some interesting models here that I am keeping an eye on. My attention is diverted but still some nice things that may draw me in. Any one else thinking of backing this one?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      As seen at ReaperCon
      About this project
       Assembly Demo
       What does it hold? 
      See the Reviews 
      WarGamerGirl and Flo (Product Review): 
      Gold Squadron Podcast (Ep. 11 01:01): "I REALLY like this product, 4 out 5 DeathStars" 
      Radio TCX (Ep. 29 15:00) "For smallbase (X-Wing) ships their Awesome!" 
      Robs Rogues (X-Case Spotlight)"This is REALLY, REALLY, pretty slick!"  
      TableTopGamerDotCom (Miniatures Painting stream 27:23) 
      The General's Tent: Find out a bit more on this interview between myself and Tyler Provick. 
      Customize to your liking...
      Get More... 
      Funding Goal
      Quick explanation of low funding goal. Its simple, with production planned to be underway prior to the campaign ending the XCase is getting produced win or lose and any backing we get will just be used to offset costs already incurred. If it exceeds our goal even better it will help with future costs and should we reach our first stretch goals it will obviously go to making those happen.
    • By SamuraiJack
      About this project
      In 1973, a study carried out by researchers from the University of Borghetto San Nicolò elaborated the "Scale of happiness" (or De Carli's Scale, by its creator's name), an order of magnitude which measures the happiness of a person on the basis of certain factors. Without going into details, the various studies correlated the proportion between the income of an individual and the extent of his collection of Dwarfs: in 94% of cases, it has been demonstrated that those who spend at least 42% of their income in Dwarf miniatures are on average happier than others.This discovery shocked the scientific community at that time, generating fierce debates and disputes, but everything was soon hushed up by the lobbies of fashion which saw in Elves a model of beauty more functional to their business. In defiance of the system and the standards imposed from above, we of the Durgin Paint Forge have worked hard for more than two years to realize a collection of Dwarfs that can allow you take a leap forward in your personal De Carli's Scale. This project is an act of love: we know how important it is for you to have awesome miniatures with which to widen your collection of dwarfs, and precisely for this reason we have endeavored to give you only our best. A spontaneous, visceral, loud and often inappropriate love: typically Italian, indeed. You will soon find that only a temporary restraining order may prevent us from loving you. In the meantime, sit down comfortably and enjoy excellence.
      Have an awesome Kickstarter!
      This project was born to finance the production of a range of élite Dwarfs, in wargame scale (our standard Dwarf is about 25mm tall). All our models are carved digitally, prototyped at a resolution of 15micron and made of high quality resin by Grx Créations. The range includes an initial set of 16 characters and the mascot of the group: a hunting bulldog (well, at least when he doesn't sleep!).
       Resin copies sample by Grx Créations:
       3d Masters (15micron res.):
      Behind all our dwarves there is a story, such as behind each hero there is an epic origin. And Dwarves are heroes (at least, female ones, which have to give birth to such big-heady creatures!). This booklet contains everything you need to know about the Dwarves of Kazhuk Izril, a little gem entirely illustrated with a beautiful ink art, and written by one of the most famous adventurers of Inneath: Inigo da Lucci! The first version of this booklet is planned to have approx. 60 pages (A5 format), but if this project goes well, more pages will be added to keep on telling this tale!
      There are three ways in which you can recruit our Dwarfs: the bundles, the purchase of individual miniatures of your choice and the mixed salad (bundles + the addition of individual miniatures). To prevent you from any form of stress, incompatible with the objectives of the De Carli's Scale, we forced our gnome slav -er, employees, to create some specific tutorials so you can manage your rewards without problems.
    • By Jeneki

Six initial mouse figures, with rats as stretch goals.
    • By SamuraiJack
      Welcome to our next Kickstarter Project with perfect snow scenery for your great miniatures.
      Why this project?
      We need your help to construct all models ready, this takes a lot of time and is also very costly. 
      Why should I support the project?
      Be the first to receive the files. Some files will be downloadable later in the shop but not all. The packages will be more expensive than here, so save them now and save up to 50%. The models are high quality and highly detailed. You can all models print with ABS or PLA. The mostly parts can be printed without Supports.
      You need only a 3D Home Printer, the files, filament and then only colors for painting and then is the snowy effect is perfect on this scenery:

Printed and painted:
      Pledge: 2 Stonehenge parts 
      This set include: 2 different Stonehenge stones (normy and destroyed)Later regular price in the shop (STL Files): 5,95 € (Save over 50%)
      Pledge: 3 Craters
      This set include: 3 different craters. Later regular price in the shop (STL Files): 5,95 € (Save over 50%)
    • By SamuraiJack
      Follow me on my next campaign to Japan and China
      This campaign is mostly located in old Japan. But I will add some Chinese buildings, that you can use for games during the Boxerrebellion. Maybe you can mix the terrain, if you find some generic.
      We start our campaign with typical Japan townhouses in different styles. You will get some typical different roof types.
      First town build set will have townhouses, a townwall and a gate section.
      Following Stretch Goals will offer files with rural buildings, spiritual buildings and accessories, as for example market live.
      The highlight of course will - with later stretchgaols - a Samurai Castle. The main castle in the wallsections outside the main building.
      Bridges in Japan style also will follow.
      You have a wide bandwidth to use this buildings in much scenarios. The initial modelling scale is 20/22mm. But the files are optimized to downscale them to 15mm or upscale them to 28mm. 15mm = 73% (0.73 in Cura) 28mm = 127% (1.27 in Cura) If you game in "Heroe scale", (ca.32mm) scale up to146%.
      We recommend printers with a bed size nearly 200 x 200 mm (as Prusa, Ultimaker or Clones have. Also Makerbot & Clones 225 x 150mm will work). If you game with 28mm figures, we do not recommend this files for users with miniprinters (bed size 150x150mm or smaller) !! 15mm will run without problems, larger scale much buildings will not fit on this miniprinters.
      If multiple storeys, each storey is separate with floor. Roofs of course detachable. Support this campaign and bring it to success as the last Campaigns, for which I thank the backers again...
      Hope I will see my "Grognards" from my Campaigns before and welcome new backers..... My old backers know, during campaign I hear your wishes and many addons come during campaigns.
      So don´t wonder if you see no drawings for higher stretchgoals in the starting phase of this campaign. Stretchgaols can change on request from backers !!
      We do not work with extra payable add-on´s. All what you see, you will get as a 40 Euro all in backer.
      So help that many people come to this campaign to reach the stretchgoals. So much stuff will be included in this campaign ....
      The Dojo. This is not a stretchgoal. It´s a thank to all 40Euro Backers and content of the town. An alternative roof will follow.
  • Who's Online   12 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)