Reaperbryan

VIP Perk Pack Dragon Bust Preview

47 posts in this topic

Question: Will this be available for online purchase during the con for those who can't make it?

5 people like this

::o:

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

7 people like this

1 minute ago, OneBoot said:

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

^all of that....

3 people like this

2 minutes ago, Aryanun said:

Question: Will this be available for online purchase during the con for those who can't make it?

This item is not expected to be available for online purchase, nor are any of the VIP Perk pack offerings. It is possible we may offer the entire Pack, but it is extremely unlikely that we will break up the set and offer the items within.

We are also not offering this item individually via reapercon.com, but only as part of this pack. It is possible that if we have extra copies they will be available for separate purchase in the exhibitor area at ReaperCon, while supplies last.

Note that purchases of this item on reapercon.com will not ship, so if you do not attend the convention (unless you have extenuating circumstances) uncollected items are forfeit. You must attend ReaperCon to pick up your purchases.

Any items we choose to make available to non-attendees will be offered through the regular webstore at reapermini.com while supplies last, and only after ReaperCon itself is over.

6 people like this

9 minutes ago, Reaperbryan said:

Note that purchases of this item on reapercon.com will not ship, so if you do not attend the convention (unless you have extenuating circumstances) uncollected items are forfeit. You must attend ReaperCon to pick up your purchases.

Any items we choose to make available to non-attendees will be offered through the regular webstore at reapermini.com while supplies last, and only after ReaperCon itself is over.

Okay. With that knowledge, I recall last year it was said that a non-attendee could work with an attendee to pick up the swag bags, but that process could change at any moment. Could I request someone to pick it up for me or is it "in person by the buyer only"?

My circumstances changed since I saw you at Scarborough.

3 people like this

5 minutes ago, Aryanun said:

Okay. With that knowledge, I recall last year it was said that a non-attendee could work with an attendee to pick up the swag bags, but that process could change at any moment. Could I request someone to pick it up for me or is it "in person by the buyer only"?

My circumstances changed since I saw you at Scarborough.

I will try to be clear.

if you are not planning to attend reapercon, and you buy an item from reapercon.com, we will not ship it to you.

We don't distinguish between if you come get it in person, or if you have another friend pick it up. Somebody needs to come to the registration desk, where your pre-purchased items are waiting, and give me the registration details of the people they are there to represent. We allow people to pick up items for others, whether it is friends or family. It is assumed that you will protect yourself from someone picking up your things without authorization by not giving your login information out willy-nilly, so that unscrupulous people can pretend to be you.

So if you're not coming, and you're buying the thing, then make sure someone who is coming tells us your information so we can give it to them. If nobody collects it on site, it will not be shipped, and will be returned to inventory. With these items, the likely end for them is to eventually find their way to a succeeding ReaperCon Auction.

If you have extraneous circumstances (these have in the past included military deployments after sales started, deaths in the family, or other crisis events) please contact us and we will be happy to work with you to resolve the issues.

7 people like this

Okay, thank you for the clarification. I do appreciate it.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Reaperbryan said:

Julie Guthrie probably owns several dragons, and uses them as life models, because her dragon Bust, which is included as part of this year's VIP Perk Pack is AMAZING!

This will be a resin bust, and is 100mm tall. Wooden Plinth not included.

RC_Dragon_Bust_JG.jpg

For those interested, you can get a VIP Deal (Which includes a 4 day admission, a SWAG Bag, a VIP Perk Pack, and 4 meals) here, or just get the VIP Perk pack if you already have the admissions (or want extra copies) here.

*grabby hands*

6 people like this

1 hour ago, Aryanun said:

Okay, thank you for the clarification. I do appreciate it.

Lemme know if you need anything, friend. ^_^ I'm sure we can meet up for a lunch date after!

3 people like this

I have added this to our Policies page, as this does come up with alarming frequency:

18. We will not ship pre-ordered items to guests who do not attend, unless there are grievous extenuating circumstances. If you do not plan to attend, but have purchased bags, models, paints, or other physical goods, please arrange to have a show attendee collect them on your behalf.

3 people like this

Are there any plans to have a Reaper Busts line?

2 people like this

Come on Saturday (or Monday... depending on how my work's bank and my bank interact... sometimes it is exactly correct... sometimes not so much)!!!

28 minutes ago, hdclearman said:

Are there any plans to have a Reaper Busts line?

Not a whole line, no, but we're certainly having fun with the idea, and will make more in the future.

We probably won't release them in sufficient frequency to make an entire product range feasible.

11 people like this