Reaperbryan

VIP Perk Pack Dragon Bust Preview

47 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, knarthex said:
On 7/3/2017 at 5:51 PM, Grayfax said:

He was still being truthful... 

And?

Good point... so, I recommend we amend the first part, instead of the second part.  Smutminister of Truth? Hamsmutminister of Truth? Haminister of Smut Truth?  Yeah, I think I like the Smutminister of Truth best... his tenuous hold on retaining his Hamstership is more in question than anything...

3 people like this

On 7/1/2017 at 11:31 PM, knarthex said:

Haminister of smut?????

8 hours ago, Grayfax said:

Good point... so, I recommend we amend the first part, instead of the second part.  Smutminister of Truth? Hamsmutminister of Truth? Haminister of Smut Truth?  Yeah, I think I like the Smutminister of Truth best... his tenuous hold on retaining his Hamstership is more in question than anything...

Smut??

Are you suggesting that a sculpture of the beautiful Sophie, created for and released by Reaper, could be so common, so vulgar? 

How dare you sirs? How dare you!

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

*** Pokes snout around the corner of the thread..did I hear Smut and busts???***

I hope the Dragon Bust will one day be available through the store.

Also...a Sophie Bust would be awesome, but you would need to include at least part of the upper wings to show off the Succubus nature.

I'd be interested in it!!!

I have taken up painting busts a few years ago and I really like them.

If Reaper would consider producing a few busts, I would also love a Monique de Noir bust.

Edited by Xherman1964
7 people like this

4 hours ago, Xherman1964 said:

I hope the Dragon Bust will one day be available through the store.

Also...a Sophie Bust would be awesome, but you would need to include at least part of the upper wings to show off the Succubus nature.

I'd be interested in it!!!

I have taken up painting busts a few years ago and I really like them.

If Reaper would consider producing a few busts, I would also love a Monique de Noir bust.

The dragon bust would be a hot seller.

Sophie bust could easily include wings, maybe wrapping around the plinth. Best not dwell on that too long.

Monique bust would rock.

7 people like this

Tempted to start a "Busts you would like to see" thread now.

10 people like this

1 hour ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

That could be fun.  I'd also like to see a bust of Murkillor and all of the Dreadmere iconics.

4 people like this

On 7/6/2017 at 0:06 PM, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Such a thread could imply that Reaper intended to  produce one or more busts regularly. I am not currently aware of any plans to produce busts with any regularity.

4 people like this

13 hours ago, Reaperbryan said:

Such a thread could imply that Reaper intended to  produce one or more busts regularly. I am not currently aware of any plans to produce busts with any regularity.

Then I'm glad that I have lived up to my House's reputation and never go around to making the post.

Procrastius FTW!  Procrastius Forever!

9 people like this

From our House perspective, maybe it is best that busts aren't produced.  People may be more likely to paint them and cherish them and not toss them onto the project pile.  Also, people are less likely to buy these in sufficient quantity to add to the Heap of Immortality thus reducing our chances of living forever!  Reaper is good.  Reaper is wise.

3 people like this

On 7/13/2017 at 10:39 AM, Grayfax said:

From our House perspective, maybe it is best that busts aren't produced.  People may be more likely to paint them and cherish them and not toss them onto the project pile.  Also, people are less likely to buy these in sufficient quantity to add to the Heap of Immortality thus reducing our chances of living forever!  Reaper is good.  Reaper is wise.

Grayfax, what have I said about peeking into my office drawers? I said ill paint those busts....theyre just really pretty unpainted, thats all.

I'm buying a second dragon bust if theyre ever made available at the con. 

7 people like this

On 7/13/2017 at 4:40 AM, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Then I'm glad that I have lived up to my House's reputation and never go around to making the post.

Procrastius FTW!  Procrastius Forever!

I'm pretty sure that should be, "Procrastius ... Eventually."

9 people like this

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, MissMelons said:

Grayfax, what have I said about peeking into my office drawers? I said ill paint those busts....theyre just really pretty unpainted, thats all.

I'm buying a second dragon bust if theyre ever made available at the con. 

"I... um... wha--"

~Krilla B

*** Blushes speechlessly and walks away ***

Edited by Grayfax
6 people like this

I doubt I need a second dragon bust of my own, but if they are available, and not too expensive, I might have to bring one home to share with a local painter.

4 people like this

2 hours ago, Grayfax said:

"I... um... wha--"

~Krilla B

Accurate.

5 people like this

2 minutes ago, klarg1 said:

I doubt I need a second dragon bust of my own, but if they are available, and not too expensive, I might have to bring one home to share with a local painter.

Well you can always get an extra VIP perk pack.  But that might be overkill unless you can split with someone else.