• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cyradis
      Greetings all! It is I, the Questgiver! Wait, no, the New Questioner! You are now on a quest to answer questions for a whole month! *mad cackling* 

Okay, onward to December's questions. We shall discuss random things. We shall discuss ourselves. We shall converse about holidays and food! We shall have fun and merriment and describe said fun and merriment with mirth (not ruling out some moodiness). 

For December 1st: 

What have you done that you are proud of lately? It can be a big thing. It can be a small thing. We know you are at least glad to have done something! 

• By Aryanun
      *BONK!* is here to answer your questions and give badmost excellent advice.

Disclaimer: Not responsible for incidents, accidents, disability, dismemberments, bite marks, lumps on heads, death, random bits of cat fur or mummy wrappings, or monetary loss for following the advice of a mummified cat plush toy.
    • By TGP
      Greetings forum things! Once again, I, the Griffin of Grumpiness snag the tattered robe of the Quisitor in my beak for this the ninth month of Old Rome's calendar and also the month all Turkeys Dread!

Question for Thursday, Nov 1st:
      Halloween is behind us, how long will you tolerate the decorations thereof?

When do yours (if you had some) get stowed away for next year?
    • By Ludo
      I made a SNAFU and double booked myself for the Paint by Die Roll. The great kaiju has used his powers of internet and corrected it. However the Friday event had to be canceled. My apologies to everyone who was so kind to preregister. We have scheduled 2 new Paint by Die Roll events, One Thursday and one Saturday. We also added Survival Speed Paints after dinner every night. They are on the schedule and can be reserved. Again my apologies for messing up people's schedules!

~Ludo
  • Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)