Both.
Yes, I can dual wield.
and I would also be force sensitive.
:blues:

Edited by Seer of the Pitt
also
  • Like 4

Definitely phaser....

A Jedi is not blocking a phaser set to stun, as it is an area effect weapon....

Besides, why bring a sword to a gunfight?

• Like 4

13 hours ago, TGP said:

Question for July 3rd:

Lightsabers or Phasers?

Phasers, I'm generally pretty bad with melee weapons.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, TGP said:

Question for July 3rd:

Lightsabers or Phasers?

Phasers.  From orbit.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, TGP said:

Question for July 3rd:

Lightsabers or Phasers?

There has never been a more appropriate time for this response.

CHICKEN!

• Like 4

While light sabers are cool I have to go with phaser. It's the futuristic multitool, everything you need to survive on a hostile planet for a camping trip. It stuns, kills or atomises. You can heat rocks, marshmellows or TV dinners. Cut metal, weld metal or blow big holes in metal. Available in pocket size, hand held, rifle or kill your local god sizes. I always personally quite liked the originals where you stick a little one into a pistol that sticks into a rifle for more power. Makes me wonder if the ship to ship phasers have a big rifle or mid sized cannon stuck into them.

• Like 4

I would have to go with lightsaber. For those of us in food service it is the more practical.

Chicken and dumplings taking too long to heat? Stir with tip.

Left burner out on grill? Line up beef patties under blade.

Need 20+ lbs of bacon for brunch and less than a half hour to get it sliced? Phaser can't help you there.

Customer getting uppity? Three feet of glowing redness tends to return them to civility on sight.

Also since lightsabers are not firearms, one doesn't have to worry about the ATF raiding in the middle of a lunch rush.

Servers squabbling over whose section is whose, lightsaber duel in the beer garden at dusk. Preferably during a slow weekday, the bright colors will attract random foot traffic and opportunites for side bets.

Makes dealing with management easier. (Oh you think I'm paid too much? I find your lack of faith disturbing....)

Can be used to light candles on birthday donuts.

• Like 5

Lightsaber!

Cooler, elegant, can have their power level adjusted so you don't kill yourself, *AND* you can choose your own color.

Knowing all the color combinations we can come up with, and cross referencing the color names of the various paint companies... I want my saber's color to be the same as Secret Weapon's Baby Poop wash. ::o:

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Huge crash of lightning just happened directly overhead, started pouring immediately after.

1 hour ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

Did you make sure that the crystal was right side up when you built the lightsaber or did you set the phaser to precipitate?

An epic boss battle is about to commence. Pezler, did the background music just get really intense?

• Like 8

Weirdly, I had crashes of thunder roll through last night, then I crashed without posting a question....

:: wanders off to build Question ::

• Like 5

Questions for July 4th:

How many fireworks have you personally lit or fired? How many fireworks shows have you seen? For those that respond, Please specify whether your answer is: the last five days including today or lifetime.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, TGP said:

Questions for July 4th:

How many fireworks have you personally lit or fired? How many fireworks shows have you seen? For those that respond, Please specify whether your answer is: the last five days including today or lifetime.

Lifetime fireworks lit: zero, unless you count sparklers.

Lifetime fireworks show: um, a couple dozen?

• Like 4