WONDERFUL! It was a pleasure watching the Bold Adventurers evolve. I have developed a true love of your painting style. There is something of John Blanche to it, yet uniquely your own. Your creations are the beneficiaries of some FINE brushwork & an imaginative eye for colors. VERY WELL DONE!

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 2

I think I’ve said it before but I really like your painting style. I’ve never seen another quite the same and I think it’s cool and looks great. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Erifnogard said:

I think I’ve said it before but I really like your painting style. I’ve never seen another quite the same and I think it’s cool and looks great. 

Well, thank you, that's very kind!

I'm not sure exactly what my style is, but I don't mind if people imitate it.

• Like 1

I am stunned by the job on the elf ranger’s eye!  Many people struggle with getting a black dot in the white eye in the right place.  You have a dark area under the upper eyelid, only part of the iris visible and even a white reflection in the corner!  Amazing!!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, stormbreach said:

I am stunned by the job on the elf ranger’s eye!  Many people struggle with getting a black dot in the white eye in the right place.  You have a dark area under the upper eyelid, only part of the iris visible and even a white reflection in the corner!  Amazing!!

4 hours ago, VolksFest said:

Wow! They are beautiful! And speed paint you say? This is very uncanny.. Those eyes.. Wow again!

Thank you!  I ... really enjoy painting eyes, I guess.  Well, faces overall.

(I am an artist in my day job.  That probably helps.)

There is a WIP thread here:

This was a speed paint by my standards.  I think the whole batch was painted in about six or seven hours over two afternoons, the first day for the faces, the second for everything else.

• Like 2