SamuraiJack

Oathsworn Fur and Feathers

I am not normally into humanoid furry things, but sometimes they do come up, and that raven would make for a wonderful tengu. I expect I'll pick up a few things...

• Like 2

I buy so few minis, but you had me at teh awesome raven at a larger scale. Buttons pushed.

• Like 2

And I'm thinking the house will double for hobbits...although I'm probably "all in" this time around anyway.

• Like 4

On 7/7/2017 at 9:48 AM, redambrosia said:

Is, is the mouse house going to be in this project? I didn't miss it, did I? I need one! 

Excuse me, I need to go rob a bank too.

Yep, it's for this project - really, it was because I needed it for the photos for the Osprey edition of the game rules, but once I'd sculpted it, it seemed rude not to add it to the project! ::D:

23 hours ago, terminalmancer said:

I am not normally into humanoid furry things, but sometimes they do come up, and that raven would make for a wonderful tengu. I expect I'll pick up a few things...

The raven might probably a bit big for a tengu, though... it's 46mm tall; they're big fellas in Burrows & Badgers.
Although the next Sensible Shoes project is looking increasingly likely to be a mix of tengu/kenku, tabaxi, kitsune, and stuff like that, so I'll make sure there's a couple of good raven-folk in there!

8 hours ago, Rob Dean said:

And I'm thinking the house will double for hobbits...although I'm probably "all in" this time around anyway.

I've used mine for hobbits, and the various weird races from Anyaral, and in games of Relics too. I like my stuff to be multi-functional...

In other news, we're just waiting for Kickstarter to approve the project, which seems to take an entirely random amount of time, ranging variously from 0 seconds to about a week...  fingers crossed we'll hear from them by Monday, and we can launch then. ^_^

• Like 11

19 hours ago, Lovejoy said:

The raven might probably a bit big for a tengu, though... it's 46mm tall; they're big fellas in Burrows & Badgers.
Although the next Sensible Shoes project is looking increasingly likely to be a mix of tengu/kenku, tabaxi, kitsune, and stuff like that, so I'll make sure there's a couple of good raven-folk in there!

Oh, oops! Well, I will just keep looking forward to Sensible Shoes, then. Although that cottage does look awfully halfling-esque. Hmmm.

• Like 2

We've got the go-ahead from Kickstarter now, so we'll be launching tomorrow at 1pm BST, which is 8am EDT, and 10pm AEST...
I'll post a link once we're live...

bb4-teaser.jpg

• Like 6

Welp, husband and I have made some Major Life Choices, which involve spending less, so we'll be sitting this out. :looks longingly at the raven and mouse house: Oh well! ::(:

• Like 1

I have to remain strong! It's like buying a bag of chips. If I know they're in my house, I'm gonna eat all of them. So I don't buy chips. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Harrek said:

Sure, go live while I'm sleeping!  ::P:

Well, it was that, or going live while I was sleeping, so... :poke:

3 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Welp, husband and I have made some Major Life Choices, which involve spending less, so we'll be sitting this out. :looks longingly at the raven and mouse house: Oh well! ::(:

Yep, I know the feeling; I hate having to be sensible... oh, to be rich!   We'll miss you in the Comments, Sara! ::(:

Also, we are now Live!
Burrows & Badgers: Fur and Feathers KS linky

cheers

Michael

• Like 3

Aaargh!

I was sitting there, refreshing the Oathsworn page waiting for the 11th project to appear, clicked in as soon as it came up, den deliberated for 2 seconds before picking my pledge. KS told me I was 1st backer after I'd OKed the payment option, but... when I check in my backed list, and the extended info there, I'm backer #2!   

Dang those elfed 2 seconds I spent deliberating!

(It was that house. Should I or shouldn't I go for it? I ended up with 'Sorry, don't have any place to set it up. And should space ever become available, I can afford to pay retail for it)

I think someone might like Fearnly the Bold, Mouse Shieldmaiden....   

My fave so far is Prickly Jane the Hedgehog Alchemist...

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Gadgetman! said:

My fave so far is Prickly Jane the Hedgehog Alchemist...

I like her too - although my fave is one which is hopefully going to be a sneaky freebie in a few day's time... :poke:

3 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

That's some great sculpting Micheal!

Thank you Andrew! ::D:

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack

About
      The Wrath of Cichol is the first episodic release for Creatures of the Night.
      Creatures of the Night is a fantasy miniature range (and perhaps, in the future, a game) designed by Krakon Games. Each chapter explores a period from the Lebor Gabála Érenn (Book of Invasions) - an Irish histro-mythology exploring the various races to inhabit and invade ancient Eriu (Ireland).
      Chapter 1: The Wrath of Cichol introduces both the Fomorian adversaries and one of the first invaders - Partholón.
      By backing this project you will help fund the production of Krakon Games' first fantasy range and be "rewarded" with your chosen models.
      All models will be cast in resin and supplied without bases. Most are multi-part models that require a little cleaning and assembly.
      There are 8 large character models available at project launch, with a list of stretch goals that will unlock as funding levels increase. If there's something on the stretch goal list you would like, feel free to include it in your pledge total to help unlock it.
      Pledge levels
      The characters
       Fomorians

Partholóin

Scale shots
      All black bases shown are 50mm diameter. The models average around 40mm to their eyes. Here's the starting line-up and a couple of stretch goals in development:
    • By SamuraiJack

About

Your RPG adventures develop into a world like no other.  The places, the players, the trinkets and treasures that are discovered.
      These vivid constructs exist in our imaginations in incredible detail - our aim is to bring each element of your RPG experience to life with an all new 3D modular dungeon!
      Not just another STL file sale...
      We're living in exciting times; 3D printing has emerged in a variety of industries for rapid prototyping and one-off on demand prints.
      So far, 3D printing has proven extremely expensive for the average Joe given machinery, materials and equipment rental costs.  Frankly, printing a whole Dungeon is not practical or cost effective for the vast majority of RPG players.  That is, until now!
      At RPG Factory, we do not sell virtual files which you'll need to print yourself - we've done all of the hard work for you!
      We produce fully printed products so that you can assemble, paint and play in no time at all!

RPG Factory is built on talent and vision.  We have a huge amount of artistic, CAD and business experience which we're using to deliver a cost effective product which is durable, easy to assemble and practical for RPG gamers of all ages!
      It's been 12 months in the making...
      We've been developing our ideas for months, working out the kinks in our designs to make sure that our products strike a balance between looking good and functioning as gaming pieces.
      We've taken the time to trial the modular system with gamers to make sure that it integrates properly with the most popular gaming systems.  Particularly ones which house fearsome giant lizards in giant concrete underworlds...
      Finally, we've experimented with a number of different materials to ensure that the final product is extremely durable, captures detail and takes paint without discolouration or de-lamination.
      Section of the Dungeon All of this effort and attention to detail has led us to our first Kickstarter, but we won't be stopping there!  The funding for this Kickstarter will be going straight back into the RPG Factory coffers so that we can expand on our range in the future (and boy do we have a lot of ideas for you!!)
      So, if you want to immerse yourself in exciting new adventures, dive right in and Pledge today!
      Crawl through the twisting corridors, facing terrible foes!  

We have designed the dungeons to be as modular as possible, giving you a huge number of options!
      A number of components within the Dungeon set can be used in different ways, further increasing versatility.
      Our clip system allows your set to be assembled quickly, for testing layouts and re-engineering your network or corridors and rooms in minutes!
      Our Dungeon components are supplied unassembled and unpainted.

• By SamuraiJack

About

Welcome to our 28mm Resin Mythology Kickstarter!
      The Atlantis Team would like to thank you for your support and consideration in joining us on our next project!
      How to Pledge!
      Choose your minis!
      You can start with the box option for the best savings or build your own custom order! Every mini in this Kickstarter can be bought separately! Add to your pledge amount for any stretch goals you want (Once they're unlocked) Simply increase your pledge amount! After the project you will receive a website link and a Voucher Code: 
      Follow the link, add your items to the cart and input your code on checkout!  In the final checkout you can pick any items to the value of your pledge, and change your mind on what you want. You can add to your pledge after the kickstarter. Simply pay the difference on checkout! Voucher Codes and website link will be emailed to you approximately 1-2 weeks after the kickstarter! Shipping is charged during checkout via our website (prices at bottom of page) Shipping Date: November 2018
      We have decided to give ourselves plenty of time for this campaign. our goal is to deliver early based on the recent performance of our larger Dwarf Kickstarter. We'd rather be early than late, hence the duration of this campaign :)!

Stretch Goals will be unlocked as we hit funding goals. Goals will be defined shortly. Part of the fun is working towards something. So we will coordinate the funding goals for a fun campaign!

Stretch-Goal Add-On: Pledge must be increased for all backers who want to add the item to their pledge.

Stretch Goal Freebie/KS Exclusive: A free addition to box set backers. For non box set backers you can still order it at the defined price.

Stretch Goal Reveal: We will reveal artwork for a stretch goal that is not yet on show or unhide the silhouetted image. The unlock will be a separate stretch goal! Just for fun!

• By SamuraiJack

About
      LATEST UPDATE: TELEPORTERS
      Core Space is a deluxe fully modular three dimensional board game for 1 to 6 players. The game can be played as single missions or campaigns with each player in charge of a team of traders, their sole objective, to survive in a dangerous galaxy!  
      Each of your characters can be levelled up with new skills and equipment to help them in their mission, but it will not be easy. The rival teams, gangs and the Galactic Corporation will hinder your every step... but the real threat is the ever expanding plague of synthetic life forms that are slowly purging the galaxy of all life...  
      Play using our unique 'real search' system and advance your characters between games. It's fast to set up, fast to play, and fully compatible with all the Battle Systems terrain products. To win you will need to follow the trader credo: salvage, trade, adapt and survive...
      + + +
      The rulebook will feature a number of short stories set in the Core Space universe, you can download Rescue on Daedalus here.
      You can download the V1.0 Beta rules here.
      To find out more please check out our Facebook page and blog.
      +++
      UPDATE: Xanadib's trusty pledge calculator, V1.

What's in the box...  
      The crew of the Ion Hope - Roykirk, Arianna and Gak  
      The crew of the Black Maria - Renton, Jace and Lars  
      Chaaaaarrrrgggeee!!!!!!  

• By Smokestack
      New Kickstarter starting in November

Mythic Games aims at creating and developing high quality games, combining great mechanics massively play tested and demoed in public with spectacular visuals and miniatures designed by world renowned artists.
      Monolith (click) instantly became a reference in the world of high quality miniatures board games with Conan, which raised over $3.3 million on Kickstarter.
      Monolith and Mythic Games joined forces to co-publish Mythic Battles: Pantheon, which will soon hit Kickstarter

Looks like you control a God (giant sized) and its faction (human sized).

Minis look nice

Live: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/806316071/mythic-battles-pantheon?ref=user_menu
  • Who's Online   18 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)