SamuraiJack

Oathsworn Fur and Feathers

I am not normally into humanoid furry things, but sometimes they do come up, and that raven would make for a wonderful tengu. I expect I'll pick up a few things...

• Like 2

On 7/7/2017 at 9:48 AM, redambrosia said:

Is, is the mouse house going to be in this project? I didn't miss it, did I? I need one! 

Excuse me, I need to go rob a bank too.

Yep, it's for this project - really, it was because I needed it for the photos for the Osprey edition of the game rules, but once I'd sculpted it, it seemed rude not to add it to the project! ::D:

23 hours ago, terminalmancer said:

I am not normally into humanoid furry things, but sometimes they do come up, and that raven would make for a wonderful tengu. I expect I'll pick up a few things...

The raven might probably a bit big for a tengu, though... it's 46mm tall; they're big fellas in Burrows & Badgers.
Although the next Sensible Shoes project is looking increasingly likely to be a mix of tengu/kenku, tabaxi, kitsune, and stuff like that, so I'll make sure there's a couple of good raven-folk in there!

8 hours ago, Rob Dean said:

And I'm thinking the house will double for hobbits...although I'm probably "all in" this time around anyway.

I've used mine for hobbits, and the various weird races from Anyaral, and in games of Relics too. I like my stuff to be multi-functional...

In other news, we're just waiting for Kickstarter to approve the project, which seems to take an entirely random amount of time, ranging variously from 0 seconds to about a week...  fingers crossed we'll hear from them by Monday, and we can launch then. ^_^

• Like 11

19 hours ago, Lovejoy said:

The raven might probably a bit big for a tengu, though... it's 46mm tall; they're big fellas in Burrows & Badgers.
Although the next Sensible Shoes project is looking increasingly likely to be a mix of tengu/kenku, tabaxi, kitsune, and stuff like that, so I'll make sure there's a couple of good raven-folk in there!

Oh, oops! Well, I will just keep looking forward to Sensible Shoes, then. Although that cottage does look awfully halfling-esque. Hmmm.

• Like 2

We've got the go-ahead from Kickstarter now, so we'll be launching tomorrow at 1pm BST, which is 8am EDT, and 10pm AEST...
I'll post a link once we're live...

bb4-teaser.jpg

• Like 6

Welp, husband and I have made some Major Life Choices, which involve spending less, so we'll be sitting this out. :looks longingly at the raven and mouse house: Oh well! ::(:

• Like 1

I have to remain strong! It's like buying a bag of chips. If I know they're in my house, I'm gonna eat all of them. So I don't buy chips. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Harrek said:

Sure, go live while I'm sleeping!  ::P:

Well, it was that, or going live while I was sleeping, so... :poke:

3 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Welp, husband and I have made some Major Life Choices, which involve spending less, so we'll be sitting this out. :looks longingly at the raven and mouse house: Oh well! ::(:

Yep, I know the feeling; I hate having to be sensible... oh, to be rich!   We'll miss you in the Comments, Sara! ::(:

Also, we are now Live!
Burrows & Badgers: Fur and Feathers KS linky

cheers

Michael

• Like 3

Aaargh!

I was sitting there, refreshing the Oathsworn page waiting for the 11th project to appear, clicked in as soon as it came up, den deliberated for 2 seconds before picking my pledge. KS told me I was 1st backer after I'd OKed the payment option, but... when I check in my backed list, and the extended info there, I'm backer #2!   

Dang those elfed 2 seconds I spent deliberating!

(It was that house. Should I or shouldn't I go for it? I ended up with 'Sorry, don't have any place to set it up. And should space ever become available, I can afford to pay retail for it)

I think someone might like Fearnly the Bold, Mouse Shieldmaiden....   

My fave so far is Prickly Jane the Hedgehog Alchemist...

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Gadgetman! said:

My fave so far is Prickly Jane the Hedgehog Alchemist...

I like her too - although my fave is one which is hopefully going to be a sneaky freebie in a few day's time... :poke:

3 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

That's some great sculpting Micheal!

Thank you Andrew! ::D:

• Like 3