SamuraiJack

Oathsworn Fur and Feathers

Oh, the house is so neat! The toad is fantastic! Why do you have to be so good at making awesome minis!?

• Like 2

20 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Oh, the house is so neat! The toad is fantastic! Why do you have to be so good at making awesome minis!?

I do it purely to torment you... ::P:

20 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

Updated first post and tags..

Thank you!

20 hours ago, Rob Dean said:

And I'm in...like I needed a new project...

Cheers... and you ALWAYS need a new project! There is no limit to the number of projects... :poke:

19 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

That escalated quickly.. @Lovejoy and @Oathsworn Jo congrats on funding!

Thanks! It's gone very well. 

16 hours ago, Harrek said:

Still waiting for my golden retriever ....

It may not happen, unfortunately - they're big! badger-size is pretty much our upper limit. Which is a shame, as I could use my dad's dog as reference, instead of just peering at images on the internet...

Anyway, we're well funded now, so that's good!

Some more piccies:

ff-fox-highwayman.jpg

ff-mouse-house.jpg

ff-weasel-crossbow.jpg

And a teaser for some bonus bits:

bonus.jpg 

cheers

Michael

• Like 7

I'm guessing Wednesday's item are these Hidden Critter tokens I saw on the B&B Facebook Group:

Image may contain: candles and indoor

• Like 3

Thursday looks like a lawn gnome. (cannot unsee)

Footprints for invisible characters is a great idea.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lovejoy said:

It may not happen, unfortunately - they're big! badger-size is pretty much our upper limit. Which is a shame, as I could use my dad's dog as reference, instead of just peering at images on the internet...

Dark Sword has some anthropomorphic ones that are not any larger than other figures you have done.  I was really hoping to see your take on one!

• Like 1

Yay funded! Congrats!

I'm in Red's boat (not literally), just bad timing for the hobby budget. I bought a battleship of a metal easel for my studio, to the tune of over $500, soo...I've got the Raven listed in my file to pick up when things recover :)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Looks like a beetle.

Possibly beetle related in some way...

17 hours ago, etherial said:

I'm guessing Wednesday's item are these Hidden Critter tokens I saw on the B&B Facebook Group

Nope, it's a coin - but we've got something similar planned for the release of the hardback book next year! ::D:

15 hours ago, Jeneki said:

Thursday looks like a lawn gnome. (cannot unsee)

I can now see that too... <_<

12 hours ago, Harrek said:

Dark Sword has some anthropomorphic ones that are not any larger than other figures you have done.  I was really hoping to see your take on one!

The Dark Sword ones tend to be all scaled to the same size though; a mouse is the same size as a fox etc... whereas ours are different sizes, with shrews tiny, up to massive badgers. So unfortunately that means a lot of big animals are just too big to fit in!

12 hours ago, CashWiley said:

Yay funded! Congrats!

I'm in Red's boat (not literally), just bad timing for the hobby budget. I bought a battleship of a metal easel for my studio, to the tune of over $500, soo...I've got the Raven listed in my file to pick up when things recover :)

With the amount of time and effort you've put into drawing lately though, that does really need to be your hobby priority...  have fun with the new easel! ::):

Well, the projects going good - we've now included a B&B coin with every pledge, and part one of the step-by-step 'raven sculpting' update is now done: 
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/oathsworn/burrows-and-badgers-fur-and-feathers-anthro-miniat/posts/1935817

Here's a couple more of the pics from the project: 

ff-hareoine.jpg

ff-hedgehog-alchemist.jpg

cheers
Michael

• Like 6

Looks like someone riding a beetle.

(Unless they're vanquishing it like St. Michael and Satan ...)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pingo said:

Looks like someone riding a beetle.

(Unless they're vanquishing it like St. Michael and Satan ...)

Yes! That. Those pokey out things on the side look like stag beetle pokers. 

Go go me with my sooper sciency words!

• Like 2