SamuraiJack

Oathsworn Fur and Feathers

5 hours ago, Lovejoy said:

ff-hedgehog-alchemist.jpg

My wife loves hedgehogs and alchemists and kickass women miniatures. I may have to order several of these.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Maledrakh said:

in the raven sculpting update, @Lovejoy uses words like "caudofemoralis"...

note to self: never play scrabble with sculptors.

It's only worth 22 points though; stick a 'Qi' on a Triple Letter score, and you beat it easily! :poke:

The long anatomical words thing is a throw-back to when I briefly used to sculpt dinosaurs for exhibits. You get hit with a lot of anatomy science doing that!

The second part of the sculpting step-by-step is now up, if you fancy a look at how I torture putty: Sculpting link 

And here's a couple more piccies! 

ff-raven.jpg

ff-mouse-fighter.jpg

cheers,
Michael

• Like 4

I only just noticed, that raven has Purity Sealstm 

Coming to administer the Emperors's Peace, I bet,

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Maledrakh said:

I only just noticed, that raven has Purity Sealstm 

Coming to administer the Emperors's Peace, I bet,

::D:

They're early medieval talismans, parchment strips with protective spells written on them. Purity seals were taken from that same general idea, so they look similar. I'd like to say ours are historically accurate, but I'm not sure ravens ever actually used them... :poke:

The three freebie pieces are all revealed now, and there's another bit of sculpting step-by-step stuff for the Shrew Knight here:

Project Update Link

Here's pics of the freebies:

ff-northymbran-penny.jpg

ff-mouse-monk.jpg

ff-shrew-knight.jpg

cheers
Michael

• Like 3

Well, we're down to about 8 hours left on the project now, so here's some more pics, for those that haven't been on the project page yet:

ff-ferret-clan-warrior.jpg

ff-mole-landsknecht.jpg

ff-mouse-ranger.jpg

cheers,
Michael

• Like 3

Thanks Chaoswolf! ::D:

Here's a few pics of minis from the project I've managed to get paint on:

ff-squirrel-knight-painted.jpg

DSC_1178.JPG

DSC_1117.JPG

DSC_1233.JPG

DSC_1254.JPG

web-testshot-mousehouse1.jpg

Only an hour or so to go now, so I'd better get back to it!  :D

cheers
Michael

• Like 5

Doh, missed it, had planned to pledge today.  Oh, well.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Citrine said:

The way Oathsworn delivers, you'll have your minis soon enough as well.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gadgetman! said:

There's always retail.

Tru dat!

• Like 1

In the end I couldn't manage the mouse house but I did back for All  Of The Minis! so I'm pretty happy with that.

On the next Sensible Shoes kickstarter I'm hoping Oathsworn lets us add on minis from the older SS ks's like they did with this one.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

Oy. Almost forgot to pledge. 30 minutes left!

Thank you! ::):

13 hours ago, Citrine said:

We've still got a Paypal option, if that helps...

5 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

In the end I couldn't manage the mouse house but I did back for All  Of The Minis! so I'm pretty happy with that.

On the next Sensible Shoes kickstarter I'm hoping Oathsworn lets us add on minis from the older SS ks's like they did with this one.

Thanks Darsc!

I really do need to get back to doing some Sensible Shoes... there's just so much to do, and so little time! ::(:

Well, the KS has ended, so thank you if you backed us, commented here, or even just glanced at this thread in passing... you are great and noble beings, one and all! ::D:

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack

About this project
      This is a campaign to fund the launch of a set of 28mm Shambling Mound models for RPG and tabletop games. I have sculpted two adult Shamblers and a young Shambler. Initially the two adults will be offered for the campaign.
      If we are able to hit the £1000 stretch goal for the campaign it will unlock the Young Shambler miniature.
      If unlocked this figure will be added FREE to all backers.
      This is a World Wide campaign with the postage as follows:
      United Kingdom 4GBP, Europe 5GBP and Rest of the World 6GBP.
      Campaign Rewards.
      There are 3 reward levels.
      Supporter. If you would like to back the campaign without receiving any of the rewards you can use this pledge level.
      Lone Shambler! Choose this pledge if you would like one of the two Shambling Mould models. Choose from either SM 1: Shambler Walking or SM 2: Shambler Attacking.
      Double Trouble! Choose this pledge level if you would like both SM 1 and SM 2 Shambling Mound sculpts.
      The Models.
      The Shambling Mound models will be cast in high quality grey resin. They have been designed to fit on either a 40mm square or round base.

SM 2: Shambler Attacking is a two part model and will need assembly. Use superglue to attach seperate arm.
      Stretch goal!
      We start the campaign with this initial stretch goal to aim for. If we get to the goal of £1000 the the Young Shambler will be unlocked and added FREE to all pledges. Additional Young Shambler models can be added for £2.

• By Beagle
      Who Are we?
      Antediluvian Miniatures are new company producing an ever expanding range of 28mm miniatures for the war gamer, collector and role player. You can see our existing miniatures at www.antediluvianminiatures.com
      The Plan.
      We would like to add to our ever expanding range of unique and unusual figures by producing this range of Medieval Devils and Demons inspired by the freakish illustrated manuscripts of the medieval period! 
      These figures are sculpted by Andrew May ( Demons ), Ian Mountain ( Witch ), and Jo Brumby ( Terrence the Goat ). We think these will be great fun and an unusual addition for fantasy wargames, skirmish and role playing games. There are all 28mm scale, cast in metal- they will come with plastic bases supplied.

If the campaign goes well we have some extra characters and a potential terrain feature we'll add in as stretch goals and freebies.

More details of the pledges and locked figures are below.
      What do you get. 
      all the are figures metal cast and supplied with bases. Figures are 28mm scale.

• By SamuraiJack

About
      BASE SYSTEM ROOTS 
      When I moved from hex map to miniature rules gaming, I struggled to find any decent affordable scenery. 
      Thus I decided to make some myself. These were sold online under the name of Mechanized Designworks. I found many other people liked them. 
      This led to my decision to make an entire range accessible to the public through DFA, in the form of the BASE System. With your support DFA intends to create the largest range of affordable, high quality modular 6mm scale scenery and buildings. With your continued support, the range has scope to expand indefinitely.
      BASE System sections will be made from 3D printed design originals. Each section will be individually hand-finished before casting in resin, creating a high-quality finish suitable for your choice of model paint. 
      BASE SYSTEM CORE  
       BASE Systems are modular.  
      Example BASE System layout with stand-alone buildings There are many buildings, from stand-alone structures and themed sets, to totally modular sets that allow players to build a base as big or small as they wish. A host of new building designs and base layouts can be created by simply repositioning individual sections; while the same parts can be endlessly reconfigured to provide new vistas for each game.  

If you're looking to build a small outpost or firebase or a big planetary command centre for your games, BASE has you covered. Best of all: because BASE System is modular, you can take it apart and redesign it when setting up your next game.  
      Infinite possibilities and configurations await with BASE.
      Example of a large BASE system layout using modular parts BASE SYSTEM VISUAL  
      BASE offers a uniform look and feel across sets in the range. 
      While each module in a set is interchangeable, it will still conform to the overall chosen appearance of your tabletop. In addition, you can make sets look entirely different, yet cohesive, with a few additional components in different paint livery.
      EVOLVING YOUR BASE SYSTEM  
      Start small and go large … or start big.  
      Example of a small BASE System layout The choice is yours. The BASE System is available in box sets and individual components. You can evolve your BASE System at your own speed by adding components or sets as and when it suits you. (To help get you started with this, you will also receive two of some buildings at specific pledge levels.)
      Fire Control and HQ buildings  
      The Repair Bay contains 2 rigs, allowing you to switch between closed and open during your games.  
      The Geodesic Dome will feature a clear resin casting,allowing you to create features inside the structure.  
      The Class A Interstellar Communications set is just the first modular BASE system we hope to produce.
    • By ub3r_n3rd
      I saw that Stonehaven just launched another kickstarter!

Stonehaven's Giants

Huge Humanoids and Creatures for your adventurers to encounter and to bulk out your RPG dungeon or tabletop wargame armies!
  • Who's Online   44 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)