Shieldwolf Miniatures

Pre-launch
Shieldwolf Miniatures War 3

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hmm might the goblins make an appearance similar to the orcs in the last SM KS?  Hopefully those dryder sculpts too.

I said dryder silly tablet

Edited by JDizzO

I'm afraid the Forest Goblins will get their own campaign, one last time. If they don't fund a 2nd time, then they were never meant to be... -_-

I will most likely be in on this one. The Shield maidens were quite nice, and I am well satisfied with the resin stuff as well.

Though, Game of Thrones, and Bones 4 are in this time frame.... So it will be rough. I am not really into Sci-fi but will likely try to get some of the scifi stuff as well.

1 person likes this

Copied from the Dakka Dakka forum.

Well, here is some generic info, we will be more precise when we get closer, we have something else in our hands ATM which is burdening heavily our schedule, we will share/speak about it on July's update. 
KS-3: 
-We are using the same structure as before, therefore $1 Add-ons, $50 Raiding Party, 100$ Starter Army, $150 Garrison Army and $200 Campaign Army. 
-The $1 doesn't allow freebies, Raiding Parties eligible to silver medallion freebies, starter armies and higher eligible to golden medallion freebies. 
-The difference between silver and golden medallions will be more noticeable compared to KS-2. 
-Upgrading during the "Grace Period" will be allowed. 
-No early birds but first 24-hour backers get freebie miniature(s) we sculpted for this purpose. 
-Sci-fi pledges will be completely separate from Fantasy, i.e. a Starter army for fantasy will include fantasy troops + monsters, whereas for sci-fi it's going to be sci-fi troops+ vehicles. A number of different characters will also drop to complete each setting. 
-Duration will be augmented from 2 weeks to 3 instead, giving more time to interact. 
-Sprues will be completely separate for each genre (unlike our initial planning to mix the two in a single sprue). 

As a side note some big KS names are indeed dropping to overlap our timeframe. This has us worried, no secret there. We will see how to deal with it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      Red Box Games
      July 14 at 10:41am ·  Ok slight changes in the composition of the Dvergr Kickstarter. Right now ready to go to produciton I have;
      male Elder Wizard
      Female wizard 
      Male apprentice
      female apprentice
      Modular man at arms
      modular thug
      Modular man at arms
      Male thief
      female thief
      Male ranger
      Female ranger
      Female barbarian with battle axe
      Male barbarian with wrahammer
      Male barabarian with two handed sword
      Male pack mule
      Female man at arms
      Female man at arms B
      Not quite ready;
      female thug
      Male tracker
      Male treasure hunter
      Male infantryman
      Male knight
      Female knight.
      i am working on getting the pics edited and the page ready and finishing up these last few items over the weekend. I am hoping to launch sometime late next week but I will let you guys know more definitely as it gets closer.

OK Gang!! Sculpting for the Warbands of the Cold North IV is done and the figures are off to Valiant for molding.....Now it is time for the next RBg project...... DWARVES!!!!! This will be another Warbands project and will expand the current range of RBG dwarves with a new set of semi modular dwarven fighters3 fitted for right and left hand options, and one fitted for right hand options and one fitted for two handed weapon options and all having interchangeable heads. Along with those I will have a new dwarven elder and his apprentice 4 new female dwarves as well. The warriors and the females are already finished. The elder is almost finished and the Apprentice is underway, and I also intend to make a new set of armoured semi modulars as well. This campaign will be launching before delivery on the last warbands campaign is complete. I just simply cannot afford to wait to complete delivery on WBCN IV before launching a new project.
    • By Iron
      Hi friends:
      After hard months of working, we´ve improved the game Iron League Blacks Stadium and the art has changed. Mechs and miniatures are amazing now. The board game has a new full cooperative campaign with map, scenary and enemies generation.
      The competitive mode continues and has been improved.
      So, we also want to change the title of the game, and this is:
      IRON WARS
      In July on Kickstarter. Soon more news.

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured

WarStages is THE scenery system you've been waiting for:
      Modular as LEGO,
      Epic as a Movie Set,
      So Flexible that you can go from Super Massive Battles to
      Skirmishes, even RPG, and everything in between!

Coming on Kickstarter in July 2017, with great Early Bird pledges, so don't miss the launch! Watch this space for more images daily, info, and the upcoming countdown clock...

https://www.ragingheroes.com/blogs/warstages-kickstarter/kscoming

DON'T MISS THE LAUNCH:

Sign up to our special Warstages Newsletter, and follow us on Kickstarter (make sure you enable notifications) and Facebook.

go on then I'll manage the thread for this which actually looks quite impressive (although as I generally don't do scenery or terrain I won't be pledging unless something special comes up),

although July looks pretty crowded already with a fair number of big projects (CMON's Game of Thrones, Petersen Games Cthulhu Wars: Onslaught 3)
    • By Darsc Zacal
      Wander: The Cult of Barnacle Bay is a 1-5 player co-op dungeon crawl miniatures board game designed by Jonathan Phillips-Bradford and Heath Foley featuring minis sculpted by Patrick Keith.

• By BryanBorgman
      Hello everyone. I am launching and managing a 28mm Vikings Kickstarter for Acheson Creations this Monday at 8am. I created a Facebook event to help promote. Please check share the event page and follow the "ticketing" link to take you to the preview of the Kickstarter. Thanks!

EVENT LINK

PHOTO GALLERY

• Who's Online   59 Members, 7 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)