Shieldwolf Miniatures

Shieldwolf Miniatures War 3

Hmm might the goblins make an appearance similar to the orcs in the last SM KS?  Hopefully those dryder sculpts too.

I said dryder silly tablet

Edited by JDizzO

I will most likely be in on this one. The Shield maidens were quite nice, and I am well satisfied with the resin stuff as well.

Though, Game of Thrones, and Bones 4 are in this time frame.... So it will be rough. I am not really into Sci-fi but will likely try to get some of the scifi stuff as well.

• Like 1

Copied from the Dakka Dakka forum.

Well, here is some generic info, we will be more precise when we get closer, we have something else in our hands ATM which is burdening heavily our schedule, we will share/speak about it on July's update. 
KS-3: 
-We are using the same structure as before, therefore $1 Add-ons, $50 Raiding Party, 100$ Starter Army, $150 Garrison Army and $200 Campaign Army. 
-The $1 doesn't allow freebies, Raiding Parties eligible to silver medallion freebies, starter armies and higher eligible to golden medallion freebies. 
-The difference between silver and golden medallions will be more noticeable compared to KS-2. 
-Upgrading during the "Grace Period" will be allowed. 
-No early birds but first 24-hour backers get freebie miniature(s) we sculpted for this purpose. 
-Sci-fi pledges will be completely separate from Fantasy, i.e. a Starter army for fantasy will include fantasy troops + monsters, whereas for sci-fi it's going to be sci-fi troops+ vehicles. A number of different characters will also drop to complete each setting. 
-Duration will be augmented from 2 weeks to 3 instead, giving more time to interact. 
-Sprues will be completely separate for each genre (unlike our initial planning to mix the two in a single sprue). 

As a side note some big KS names are indeed dropping to overlap our timeframe. This has us worried, no secret there. We will see how to deal with it.

• Like 1

Seeing as the last post in the other thread was they post here more often. I've sent a message inquiring about my package. I still have not received my pledge. *sad platypus*

On 8/8/2017 at 5:43 AM, pcktlnt said:

Seeing as the last post in the other thread was they post here more often. I've sent a message inquiring about my package. I still have not received my pledge. *sad platypus*

August is the slowest month of them all (in Greece at least), we should be all back on Monday 21st and get things moving faster. Much faster :-)

2 hours ago, Balgin Stondraeg said:

Hooray! If it manages to end in October that's an added bonus for me.

Probably yes, this will go on for like 3 weeks instead of the 2 we did on our last KS; this is a larger project and we have so much stuff we'd like to create. Some you'll probably not expect, you'll tell us in due time ::):

Edited by Shieldwolf Miniatures
  • Like 1

*happy platypus* I have my miniatures from their previous kickstarter and they are great. I just need to get better at this pinning/gluing process.

• Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack

About this project
      I've made four small rats and the big rat and have three others designed and ready to sculpt. I'm raising funds to buy the materials that I need to make more for all of you lovely backers :)
      These are the starting rat models that you can choose from:
      The Rat Pack  And here's some close ups:
      Rat 1  
      Rat 1   
      Rat 2  
      Rat 2  
      Rat 3  
      Rat 3  
      Rat 4  
      Rat 4  
      Big Rat  
      Big Rat
    • By Darsc Zacal
      EDIT: Kickstarter is now Live!

"Hi everyone, we are back - and with a brand new Kickstarter!
      Later this week we are launching a Kickstarter featuring Viking and Anglo-Saxon ships, buildings and accessories - and we wanted to get the word out.

Yes...more ships! During the Kickstarter we'll be making some of our older ships and popular models available for a limited time as well as the new ones. Same designs - but now unpainted.
      To recap on our history: Last year we closed up our webstore and decided to pretty much quit making models. But after some thought we came up with the idea for a "Model of the Month" (MoTM) - evolve to go forward! Each month we make a brand new model available for purchase - we take orders, build and ship exactly that number, then "retire" the kit and move on to something else on the next month.
      We have been slowly building up customers and getting the word out there. Some models did better than others but what was clear to us was that we still enjoyed making models, just at a more relaxed pace. Only doing one model a month was way more enjoyable and because we could mass-produce more efficiently - it's also a better business model for us.
      Renaissance Miniatures has never been our bread and butter. We do okay on Model-of-the-Month and Kickstarters but the webstore was always more pain than gain.
      Then came our small Viking ship as one of our MoTM offerings. Vikings was a genre we had never done before but our ship models are always a favorite of customers. So, rather than spinning them out over months - lo and behold: A new Kickstarter featuring what a lot of people know us for..ships!

The Model of the Month is on hold right now while we get the Kickstarter running - but it'll start up again in a couple of months. But for now, the Viking Kickstarter is the main priority. Getting the models made and sent out to backers as quickly as possible.
      So please join us next week and follow along. Give us some feedback and lets make this fun again. We love talking with you guys. And we love having our models be involved with your enjoyment of tabletop gaming. Now....lets play!
      If all goes well, we'll launch the new Kickstarter on the 9th (this coming Friday)"
    • By Darsc Zacal
      This looks very interesting although it's way above my hobby budget.

• By ActiveMindsGames
      We just Re-launched our Kickstarter for a brand new Ultra Clear variant of the X-Case the only Expandable, Transport, Configurable, Display case for miniatures. The X-Case not only can transport your figures but it can show them off as well Check it out.
      XCase Ultra Clear Expandable, Transport Kickstarter

• By SamuraiJack

About this project
      2-5 Players                 30-45 min                 Ages 14+
      Shipwrecked is an exciting new game based on an original concept by Matt Kirby, the designer of the the worldwide hit family game Apples to Apples®. Shipwrecked is a fast, fun game of bidding, bananas, monkeys and mayhem.
      Our extraordinary team of experienced designers, artists and illustrators have created an auction and set-collection game with a compelling theme, tight design, and top-tier art and components.
      To ensure that we can produce a quality game that will reach you before the holidays, we’re working closely with a U.S. based printer: DeLano Services. We’ll be shipping cartons direct from the manufacturer to fulfillment centers in North America and Europe.
      To complete, manufacture and ship this unique and exciting project, we need your help!
            ~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
      Welcome to 
      Your once proud ship is now a wreck on the shore of an uncharted island. And you are not alone: Battered and broken vessels litter the rocky shore. You and other survivors are all desperate to repair your ships and return to your homes.
      Unfortunately, all the ships have been stripped of parts by a gang of motley monkeys, led by the wily Captain Coconuts. He’ll give you what you need - for a price! You’ll have to out-bid (and outsmart) the other castaways in the Captain’s auctions. Win what you need to rebuild your ship and you’ll sail away to victory!
             ~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
      Cards - Art in progress        ~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
       Component list:
      54 Cards 5 Individual Player Mats  1 Auction-board + 5 Tier Indicators  35 Bid Tokens (5 player-sets of 7 each)  60 Bananas  10 Banana Fivers 1 Turn Token  A Very Brief Rulebook  Loads Of Fun!        ~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
      Cards - Art in progress        ~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
                         Coming sooner than a May monsoon!
            ~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
      Unique Symbols for Each Castaway (Player) - Art in Progress       ~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
      The extraordinary artists behind Shipwrecked's unique look:
      Lee Moyer is a veteran art director, illustrator and designer for numerous games including 13th Age, The Doom That Came To Atlantic City, and licensed titles including Game of Thrones, World of Warcraft and Star Wars. He was also Concept Lead for Dungeons & Dragons 4th Edition.
      Lee Moyer: “It’s such a joy to be working with such an accomplished team. Integrating, art, theme, design and gameplay is crucial to creating an immersive and intuitive player experience. Happily, Elbowfish seems to have gathered the right folks to bring those elements together and make this game great.“
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       Lyla Warren is an experienced and multi-talented concept artist, character designer, illustrator, animator and sculptor. Her clients include Disney, Cartoon Network, Sony, Mattel, Zynga, Popcap, Mondo Media and Laika. 
      Lyla Warren: "I've created art for a lot of games and I'm so impressed with Elbowfish's focus on creating a really fun, captivating game for players. The team assembled for "Shipwrecked" has executed that beautifully. I'm excited to see people play it! I also really appreciate the effort Elbowfish undergoes to make sure artists are recognized and involved. It’s such a breath of fresh air. This game has been a joy to work on.“
            ~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
      Game Design by a 25-year industry veteran, blending theme, gameplay and art
      Game Designer and Elbowfish Creative Director Andrew Mayer has been a designer, creative director, and consultant in games and interactive entertainment for 25 years. He was the original producer/designer for the award-winning, endlessly popular Petz series and is the creator of Hero Cards. Andrew has has worked with (and for) Sony, Warner Brothers, Bioware/EA, Playfirst, The Learning Company, Cartoon Network & others.
      Andrew Mayer: “I am inspired and impressed by the company’s focus on quality and creativity. We have more exciting games in the works - but Shipwrecked is something special. Plus, it's a freakin' gorgeous game! I am excited to add my experience to an innovative game studio with a strong vision.”
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Built on an original concept & gameplay mechanic by Matt Kirby, the inventor of Apples To Apples!
      This is Matt's first game in over a decade, and he chose Elbowfish to develop and publish it!
      Matt Kirby: “I am really excited about collaborating with the Elbowfish team. I have been working on new concepts for several years, and I have kept my eye out for the right publisher to bring my latest ideas to the gaming audience. David’s integrity, his passion for games, and Elbowfish’s innovative business model made it an obvious home for my new games.”
  • Who's Online   43 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)