Jump to content

Reaper Ron

Bones 4 is Coming Soon!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Chaoswolf said:

Well, it is Bones; converting it shouldn't be too hard based on what I can see from the picture.

 

I already know what I'm going to do with it.

 

Is it bad that I already have conversion plans figured out for a thing that doesn't even exist yet?

 

It's not bad... It's just Froggy.

wolfrog.jpg

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Humansquish said:

I am confused by the demon, as we already have a sword & whip wielding demon in bones. :unsure:

different size maybe?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Humansquish said:

I am confused by the demon, as we already have a sword & whip wielding demon in bones. :unsure:

 

I think the Fire Demon may have a bit more of a skull like head for some of our Balrog lovers out there.

 

I say bring them on.

 

Also, very easy to mod Bones. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He does look a lot like the 4 armed one I already have. I'll probably buy him because I collect demons. I keep them all unpainted and stuffed into a small box. Except Sophie. She deserves better so she gets to sit unpainted on the shelf entertaining the troops instead.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Humansquish said:

I am confused by the demon, as we already have a sword & whip wielding demon in bones. :unsure:

 

Yeah, old what's his name.  Awesome Roast or Rotten Gross or Rauthascope or somethin.  ::P:

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He looks a bit like a cross between Rauthuros and the other fire demon. Maybe they are all brothers. Maybe they have wacky demonic adventures together. With Rauthuros  and the Fire Demon from Bones 2, hitherto to be named Lleis1 (Tom to his friends), constantly goading their younger brother into doing things that get him into trouble. The older two just want to party all summer by the lake of fire with the succubi. Their younger brother keeps trying to tag along, but he still young and awkward and just drags down their scene. He gets mad at how they always treat him like a little kid, but in the end they all learn valuable lessons about betrayals , Hellfire, eternal hatred and vengeance. It's a touching coming of age story for the summer.

 

 

1: one free internet pie if anyone can guess why that name.

Edited by EvilJames
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can hear my future wallet screaming, but what really frightens me is that Reaper somehow got one of our old GMs to pose for the demon. All it needs is a beard....

Edited by Lord of the Dish Pit
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Slightly off topic question; how does the Lleis the Fire demon from bones 2  compare size wise to Rauthourous? If he's much smaller, I may have to edit my story.

 

Edit: Additional question: Who sculpted him? He doesn't appear to have a sculptor listed.

 

On topic: I'm actually liking the new guy and will likely get him when the KS'er happens. I'll have to paint up all three together.

Edited by EvilJames
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, EvilJames said:

Slightly off topic question; how does the Lleis the Fire demon from bones 2  compare size wise to Rauthourous? If he's much smaller, I may have to edit my story.

 

Edit: Additional question: Who sculpted him? He doesn't appear to have a sculptor listed.

 

On topic: I'm actually liking the new guy and will likely get him when the KS'er happens. I'll have to paint up all three together.

 

i own a couple bones demons, let me look up which ones i have and i can do a side by side

 

i did not get the bones 2 fire demon, so cannot do a side by side, sorry

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sirithiliel said:

 

i own a couple bones demons, let me look up which ones i have and i can do a side by side

 

i did not get the bones 2 fire demon, so cannot do a side by side, sorry

Joy then sadness.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×