1 minute ago, Sirithiliel said:

cows.

need a herd of cows

And a stampede!

Some wild running ones!

• Like 3

And some spare cow heads for those post apocalyptic conversions

• Like 3

Just because I can't remember,  have there been many wyvern mini's?   As a low level cleric I used to cast Wyvern Watch all the time.    What about Hippo griffins are they still around?    I am sure I'm showing my age here, but I haven't played Pathfinder in a long time.   We always had these in the 1st/2nd eds.

May I make a plea?

Reaper Bones #77060 is a Dragonman warrior. Could you please make 5 or 6 Dragonman heroes of other classes? Can we get a Dragonman Ranger or Wizard?

For some reason a well known game company has made Dragonman-esque characters a major part of their game, yet has not release a single figure for the race in 7 years. We gamers need your help!

• Like 11

1 minute ago, AndyAleman said:

May I make a plea?

Reaper Bones #77060 is a Dragonman warrior. Could you please make 5 or 6 Dragonman heroes of other classes? Can we get a Dragonman Ranger or Wizard?

For some reason a well known game company has made Dragonman-esque characters a major part of their game, yet has not release a single figure for the race in 7 years. We gamers need your help!

Welcome to the forum.  To keep things simple, Reaper has asked that all requests for new Bones minis be in one place, namely this thread.

• Like 8

Elephants, elephants, elephants! On parade even.

It's up to you if you want to paint them pink. 

But I need elephants!

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

Elephants, elephants, elephants! On parade even.

It's up to you if you want to paint them pink. 

But I need elephants!

A mammoth undertaking!

• Like 10

15 hours ago, torrenofamber said:

Just because I can't remember,  have there been many wyvern mini's?  

I'm pretty sure that there's a wyvern next to the zombie dragon in the pic above.  I've never seen a good shot of it by itself, though, so it's hard to say for sure.  Crossing my fingers. . . .

Edited by Dr_Automaton
  • Like 4