Reaper Ron

Bones 4 is Coming Soon!

6 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

What you are saying is... we on the forums aren't trying hard enough. :P

If you got the mod bat you have tried hard enough.  :poke:

And really looking forward to what Reaper has come up with in this KS.  Especially any of the bigs.  Those are what I like best in Bones.  A figure that you could never do in metal and would be silly expensive in resin.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Harrek said:

If you got the mod bat you have tried hard enough.  :poke:

And really looking forward to what Reaper has come up with in this KS.  Especially any of the bigs.  Those are what I like best in Bones.  A figure that you could never do in metal and would be silly expensive in resin.

Agreed! *rubs hands excitedly for big sculpts and mobs*

My budget for Bones 4 went up since I don't care much for CMON's current kickstarter and I cannot remember the third one I earmarked for, which means the third one wasn't impressive or exciting for myself.

• Like 7

Yeah the small stuff is cool to build out encounters cheaply but the big stuff is fantastic, and scenery is always handy

• Like 5

I was just reminded that my raise for this year takes effect first week of August, so I got to celebrate that, right?!

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, Citrine said:

I was just reminded that my raise for this year takes effect first week of August, so I got to celebrate that, right?!

Sure! And how convenient that a certain KS starts right then?

• Like 7

Work's started giving out Overtime opportunities again, and someone paid me a frankly silly amount to paint a couple of 3D printed WoW figures, so I'll be able to spend a bit on this one up front, which is nice. 

• Like 10

I will still call you professor mr glitter wolf 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Limey72 said:

I will still call you professor mr glitter wolf 

You are allowed to! ::P:

I'm looking forward for some medium and big miniatures.

Since I have the day off august 1st ( wow, what a coincedence) I will be able to see the madness start.

I'm so hoping for at least one Dino/Mammoth/Big Reptile or something like that.

• Like 5

Just now, NebulousMissy said:

I expect to wake up on tuesday and find it's already funded. 

Anyone know offhand what is the quickest record for one of the Bones' Kickstarters funding?  It has to be just a couple hours I would think. Less than an hour?

• Like 1

I am sure it will fund very quickly I too am of Tuesday during the day so I look forward to watching the first few hours

• Like 1

Didn't we have a countdown clock for the last 3 Kickstarters or am I imagining that?  I was among the first 100 so backers each time, so that leads me to believe there was indeed a timer, but maybe I'm crazy.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

Anyone know offhand what is the quickest record for one of the Bones' Kickstarters funding?  It has to be just a couple hours I would think. Less than an hour?

I'm pretty sure that Bones 3 was sold out of first wave slots within 15 minutes, if memory serves. 

• Like 3