Reaper Ron

PRELAUNCH
Bones 4 is Coming Soon!

1172 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

Is it bad that I am really hoping there is nothing that I like in the whole KS?  I hope there are lots of things other people like so that Reaper has a successful KS but I really would like to save the money!

Yah, as others have said, you are doomed:) 

You have no chance to survive, make your time!

13 minutes ago, Mushu_Green said:

Personally i'm hoping for a good variety in the core set + a few bigger minis included. Please add bases like you did in bones 3 !

Not looking for many add-on but i need that griffin...

Yah I want that griffin too:)

1 minute ago, Limey72 said:

We should get an email notification soon if we signed up right

I hope so, or I screwed something up signing up:(

3 people like this

If there is nothing in Bones IV that I like, I might have to quit the hobby ... (I'm already passing on A Song if Ice & Fire, despite being a huge George Martin fan).

5 people like this

I know that I'm doomed. Of the five items they showed so far... I want all five. 

5 people like this

Unfortunately I work on the core of that will be cool to paint or hmmm I may need that one day, just about covers everything lol

4 people like this

If the old Core set price included shipping as part of the banking, but we're going to be paying for shipping separately, dies that mean that the Core will be cheaper this time? 

2 people like this

i just got the go ahead to pledge tomorrow (first of many i'm sure) woohoo

3 people like this

From wife or reaper spoonz?

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Limey72 said:

I got permission from the bank last week.

5 people like this

23 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

I know that I'm doomed. Of the five items they showed so far... I want all five. 

Of these five I only really want the Dragon Turtle, I also like the Zombie Dragon, but since I already own a lot of Undead big monsters I'm not sure yet.

I also like the House, but now sure if I can use it.

Demon and Griffon not my thing..

I do love the female cultist on top of the stones with tentacles pouring out from underneath.

I also like the chibi Cleocatra...

Not sure about the wraiths.

Maybe the Wyvern/Cockatrice thing, if I see more of it..

Any Prehistorics and I'm doomed though.

5 people like this

21 minutes ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

If the old Core set price included shipping as part of the banking, but we're going to be paying for shipping separately, dies that mean that the Core will be cheaper this time? 

We wont know anything official until tomorrow I am sure.

4 people like this

21 minutes ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

Given inflation and increases in shipping costs it may just offset a potential price increase.  In the end I trust Reaper to have a decent product at a fair price and that's good enough for me.

8 people like this

Of the 5 previews, I'm in for the griffon. Considering to house, just to use as a terrain element, but I have the last Balor, and I'm not likely to have need of 2 at once. I just bought and painted Nethyrmaul, so, again, not a lot of need for another zombie dragon. Probably depends on its scale. Depending on the turtle's price point, I might get it, but it's not a priority. 

4 people like this

25 minutes ago, Limey72 said:

The wife. She keeps me from ordering ALL THE BONES!!!! (and also all the not bones). It's good to have checks and balances.

11 people like this

Baba Yaga's Hut is almost a must. Undead dragon ... maybe. Turtle ... maybe. Demon ... probably. It depends a bit on the price (if they are in the core set, that's almost reason enough to get the core set) and what they are paired with.

6 people like this

20 minutes ago, LittleBluberry said:

Given inflation and increases in shipping costs it may just offset a potential price increase.  In the end I trust Reaper to have a decent product at a fair price and that's good enough for me.

shipping is not going to be included this time?