BryanBorgman

Pre-launch
28mm Vikings: Great Hall Burning

18 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. I am launching and managing a 28mm Vikings Kickstarter for Acheson Creations this Monday at 8am. I created a Facebook event to help promote. Please check share the event page and follow the "ticketing" link to take you to the preview of the Kickstarter. Thanks!

EVENT LINK

PHOTO GALLERY

6 people like this

If someone would post the link when this thing goes live, I would appreciate it.

3 people like this

Yes there is.

1 person likes this

Woo hoo! Two Hour Wargames love!

1 person likes this

On 7/8/2017 at 1:46 AM, Thes Hunter said:

If someone would post the link when this thing goes live, I would appreciate it.

We're just 23+ hours from launch. Here's a direct link to the preview page. I will post the official link shortly after launch.

Thanks for all the interest and positivity. :)

1 person likes this

Not enough KS budget for vikings, but the Set I pledge looks darn good. 36 metal figures and a house for $100 plus shipping, before SG's. Not bad!

I think I'd like to see in a future THW KS figures for pulp adventures, particularly if they can be used for Cthulhu games, including Eldritch Horror, and Savage Worlds Deadlands: Noir RPG. Already have plenty of generic fantasy and zombie figures, but could always use more pulp!

1 person likes this

My local group plays a lot of Saga so I could definitely use the buildings.  I don't really need more vikings, but, I can always use more vikings.  If that makes any sense.

3 people like this

23 hours ago, Jeneki said:

My local group plays a lot of Saga so I could definitely use the buildings.  I don't really need more vikings, but, I can always use more vikings.  If that makes any sense.

In life in general, no it doesn't make a whole lot of sense...but in these forum it totally makes sense!!  So much so it is a way of life for most! 

4 people like this

On 7/10/2017 at 5:48 PM, Jeneki said:

Yes, unfortunately that makes complete sense to me. ::P:

I've only got a hundred or so Dark Ages guys to paint; what's another 40?  But the buildings are unique...

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

On 7/10/2017 at 8:01 AM, BryanBorgman said:

Vikings: Great Hall Burning is now live and will end July 31st at 8:00am EST. Don't delay, pledge today!

Link - >  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/244627251/vikings-great-hall-burning-28mm-tabletop-wargaming  

@Thes Hunter----see the above link, this is now live.

ETA---it's also funded.

Edited by Chaoswolf
2 people like this

So I'm in on this one; at least I've got a lot of miniatures already painted...

4 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      Red Box Games
      July 14 at 10:41am ·  Ok slight changes in the composition of the Dvergr Kickstarter. Right now ready to go to produciton I have;
      male Elder Wizard
      Female wizard 
      Male apprentice
      female apprentice
      Modular man at arms
      modular thug
      Modular man at arms
      Male thief
      female thief
      Male ranger
      Female ranger
      Female barbarian with battle axe
      Male barbarian with wrahammer
      Male barabarian with two handed sword
      Male pack mule
      Female man at arms
      Female man at arms B
      Not quite ready;
      female thug
      Male tracker
      Male treasure hunter
      Male infantryman
      Male knight
      Female knight.
      i am working on getting the pics edited and the page ready and finishing up these last few items over the weekend. I am hoping to launch sometime late next week but I will let you guys know more definitely as it gets closer.

OK Gang!! Sculpting for the Warbands of the Cold North IV is done and the figures are off to Valiant for molding.....Now it is time for the next RBg project...... DWARVES!!!!! This will be another Warbands project and will expand the current range of RBG dwarves with a new set of semi modular dwarven fighters3 fitted for right and left hand options, and one fitted for right hand options and one fitted for two handed weapon options and all having interchangeable heads. Along with those I will have a new dwarven elder and his apprentice 4 new female dwarves as well. The warriors and the females are already finished. The elder is almost finished and the Apprentice is underway, and I also intend to make a new set of armoured semi modulars as well. This campaign will be launching before delivery on the last warbands campaign is complete. I just simply cannot afford to wait to complete delivery on WBCN IV before launching a new project.
    • By Iron
      Hi friends:
      After hard months of working, we´ve improved the game Iron League Blacks Stadium and the art has changed. Mechs and miniatures are amazing now. The board game has a new full cooperative campaign with map, scenary and enemies generation.
      The competitive mode continues and has been improved.
      So, we also want to change the title of the game, and this is:
      IRON WARS
      In July on Kickstarter. Soon more news.

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured

WarStages is THE scenery system you've been waiting for:
      Modular as LEGO,
      Epic as a Movie Set,
      So Flexible that you can go from Super Massive Battles to
      Skirmishes, even RPG, and everything in between!

Coming on Kickstarter in July 2017, with great Early Bird pledges, so don't miss the launch! Watch this space for more images daily, info, and the upcoming countdown clock...

https://www.ragingheroes.com/blogs/warstages-kickstarter/kscoming

DON'T MISS THE LAUNCH:

Sign up to our special Warstages Newsletter, and follow us on Kickstarter (make sure you enable notifications) and Facebook.

go on then I'll manage the thread for this which actually looks quite impressive (although as I generally don't do scenery or terrain I won't be pledging unless something special comes up),

although July looks pretty crowded already with a fair number of big projects (CMON's Game of Thrones, Petersen Games Cthulhu Wars: Onslaught 3)
    • By Darsc Zacal
      Wander: The Cult of Barnacle Bay is a 1-5 player co-op dungeon crawl miniatures board game designed by Jonathan Phillips-Bradford and Heath Foley featuring minis sculpted by Patrick Keith.

• By Shieldwolf Miniatures
      KS-3 teaser released today. Too soon to kindly ask for a new thread to open, so I'm -politely- dropping it here... 

KS-3 video teaser on YouTube
  • Who's Online   59 Members, 7 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)