BryanBorgman

Pre-launch
28mm Vikings: Great Hall Burning

19 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. I am launching and managing a 28mm Vikings Kickstarter for Acheson Creations this Monday at 8am. I created a Facebook event to help promote. Please check share the event page and follow the "ticketing" link to take you to the preview of the Kickstarter. Thanks!

EVENT LINK

PHOTO GALLERY

6 people like this

If someone would post the link when this thing goes live, I would appreciate it.

3 people like this

Yes there is.

1 person likes this

Woo hoo! Two Hour Wargames love!

1 person likes this

On 7/8/2017 at 1:46 AM, Thes Hunter said:

If someone would post the link when this thing goes live, I would appreciate it.

We're just 23+ hours from launch. Here's a direct link to the preview page. I will post the official link shortly after launch.

Thanks for all the interest and positivity. :)

1 person likes this

Not enough KS budget for vikings, but the Set I pledge looks darn good. 36 metal figures and a house for $100 plus shipping, before SG's. Not bad!

I think I'd like to see in a future THW KS figures for pulp adventures, particularly if they can be used for Cthulhu games, including Eldritch Horror, and Savage Worlds Deadlands: Noir RPG. Already have plenty of generic fantasy and zombie figures, but could always use more pulp!

1 person likes this

My local group plays a lot of Saga so I could definitely use the buildings.  I don't really need more vikings, but, I can always use more vikings.  If that makes any sense.

3 people like this

23 hours ago, Jeneki said:

My local group plays a lot of Saga so I could definitely use the buildings.  I don't really need more vikings, but, I can always use more vikings.  If that makes any sense.

In life in general, no it doesn't make a whole lot of sense...but in these forum it totally makes sense!!  So much so it is a way of life for most! 

4 people like this

On 7/10/2017 at 5:48 PM, Jeneki said:

Yes, unfortunately that makes complete sense to me. ::P:

I've only got a hundred or so Dark Ages guys to paint; what's another 40?  But the buildings are unique...

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

On 7/10/2017 at 8:01 AM, BryanBorgman said:

Vikings: Great Hall Burning is now live and will end July 31st at 8:00am EST. Don't delay, pledge today!

Link - >  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/244627251/vikings-great-hall-burning-28mm-tabletop-wargaming  

@Thes Hunter----see the above link, this is now live.

ETA---it's also funded.

Edited by Chaoswolf
2 people like this

So I'm in on this one; at least I've got a lot of miniatures already painted...

4 people like this