Chaoswolf

Box of Goodwill round 5 arrival/departure thread. NO CHATTER

72 posts in this topic

I have received the box. 

4 people like this

Box of the monocular platypus has need received safely and in good condition from Arc 724

3 people like this

Generic Fighter box has left my protection and entered into the hands that will take it on the next leg of it Journey.

Track it with:

9505 5148 2318 7255 1968 37

4 people like this

Guindyloo box has arrived.  Best. Birthday. Present. Evarrrr!

8 people like this

Never did get a tracking number, however, Box arrived this Morning. 

Edited by TGP
Hmmmm. 6 Day Transit...
5 people like this

Oh. Right. Box did get sent out earlier this week.

3 people like this

The Froggy box arrived yesterday.

4 people like this

I totally thought this was sent out. I packaged it all up and left it sitting in my game room (which hasn't been entered in what seems like weeks). I will get it out ASAP. Sorry!

3 people like this

Guindyloo box shipped out to Knarthex. ETA 9/25

3 people like this

the Rob Box was mailed out Sat afternoon. 

3 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chaoswolf
      The past couple Reapercons that I've been at, I have noticed a fair amount of swag bag/con exclusive figures that people didn't want getting tossed onto the melt table and/or left laying around.
      I had the idea of collecting all the unwanted stuff, putting it in a box and shipping it around to folks who couldn't get to the 'con so that they could sort of 'be there, too'.

Unlike the regular BoGW, people donating wouldn't get anything out of the box, they would just be 'throwing away' the stuff they don't want in a slightly different direction. Maybe there would be a ribbon involved, maybe it might just be the thanks of people who will benefit done the line.

This isn't a for sure thing, I'm just testing the waters to see what people think of the idea.
      So, what do you think?

Mods: I know this is sort of a mini exchange, but I thought it might make more sense to be here. If it belongs elsewhere, my apologies for creating more work for you.
    • By Chaoswolf
      I've got a bunch of these GW Chaos Space Marines taking up space, so I figured I'll paint one or 2 of them every once in a while. Kharne the Betrayer is a pretty interesting guy, so I'm going to work on him first.

Early steps so far; I'm just working on his armor right now. Ignore the color on his arm; that's going to be going away soon.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!!!!!

• By Chaoswolf
      Here we have a collection of treasure markers made by various manufacturers ( I'm pretty sure the boots are Reaper, and I know the bags are ) that I've done up for Frostgrave.

• By Chaoswolf
      This is Reaper's very own lovable version of a monster from a fairly popular RPG.
      I painted this up to my usual tabletop level, let me know what you think, please.

• By Chaoswolf
      This is an old Ral Partha 3 stage character; high level Cleric. I've got both the low level, and mid level ones around here somewhere; I need to dig them out and paint them, too.

My usual tabletop paint job, I hope you like it.

• Who's Online   31 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)