Excellent, always fun to watch Ub3r work, and a great start already. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the encouragement everyone!

A bit more progress, been working on Cadence here - getting skin/eyes/base done.

19800871_1268807573248330_64550618982105

19787106_1268807583248329_90531527667068

Wow, it's been a LONG time since I've painted 28-32mm faces and eyes, don't think I did too bad for the first time in probably 6 or 7 months, right?

• Like 15

1 minute ago, robinh said:

nope, you did pretty good!

Thanks! It was looking a little rough, so I smoothed out the blends a bit. It's SOOOO dry here right now that even with a wet brush it takes a few seconds for paint to dry on the tip and cause it to look pretty pebbly. I think the humidity is at like 2% in Vegas right now.

19787110_1268819879913766_21161003199954

20017716_1268819893247098_62024266787641

• Like 16

Ahh the awesomeness of an uber WIP ;)

• Like 1

I was reading your comment about it drying out here I broke out my wet pallette for the first time in a while

• Like 1

They look TERRIFIC; i.e., cool minis & a FINE start on the brushwork. EXCELLENT START!

A basing fanatic's question: if they are an adventuring party, working together on some glorious quest, shouldn't they all be based in a similar manner?

• Like 1

Who is this painting Barbarian?

Never heard of him!

Good work so far Paul!

Keep it up, hope to see more soon,

( Also hope to beat the slump myself...)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, malefactus said:

They look TERRIFIC; i.e., cool minis & a FINE start on the brushwork. EXCELLENT START!

A basing fanatic's question: if they are an adventuring party, working together on some glorious quest, shouldn't they all be based in a similar manner?

Thank you!

I'm personalizing them as the PC's want them as far as what they represent or where they like to be. Like the bard on a stage with her lute and people tossing gold and flowers to her. As part of her dominion over music. 

The warlock in a field of the dead to represent his dominion of death. 

The edtitch knight and his battle/storm, knocking over and destroying structures of import. 

6 hours ago, Xherman1964 said:

Who is this painting Barbarian?

Never heard of him!

Good work so far Paul!

Keep it up, hope to see more soon,

( Also hope to beat the slump myself...)

Thank you, Herman!

No barbarian in this group, ::(: much to my sadness. 

Thank you everyone for the comments, likes, and for following along thus far. It helps keep me motivated by posting here. ::):

• Like 6