Sign in to follow this  
Werewolvians

Ogress Bones III

Nice.  I didn't even notice the little chained up Goblin until I started painting the clothes on mine.  I was a nice surprise and I think the best part of the model even though it's lack of detail makes it look a little derpy.  But then Goblins are supposed to look derpy. lol.

• Like 4

She is LOVELY, a symphony in lavender & green. You did an OUTSTANDING job with the brush & palette. VERY WELL DONE!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lovejoy
      Edit - project is now live: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/oathsworn/heroines-in-sensible-shoes-3-miniatures-for-rpgs

Starting on Monday, for probably 14 days, Heroines in Sensible Shoes 3 - Not every heroine is human.
      Teaser pic, as there's only five minis sculpted so far! I'll be sculpting at least 7 more throughout the project, taking input and suggestions from the backers...
      So far, there's a firbolg druid, tabaxi and kenku rogues, a minotaur barbarian, and a hobgoblin eldritch knight.

After consulting with our previous backers, the the most popular suggestions are - another tabaxi, probably either a monk or wizard; a tiefling wizard, and a tiefling paladin or cleric; another kenku (probably a magic user of some sort); a dragonborn paladin; a tortle (no ideas on class or equipment yet!); and finally a human barbarian, heavy, powerful build, but not lean.

I'm open to suggestions though, so if you have any, please let me know!
      cheers
      Michael

• By GodOfCheese
      Sometimes an Ogre just has to go clubbing. :-)
      Tried a different painting technique on this guy and a few others. I think it works reasonably on the skin, but still looks kind of scratchy in some places; murky in others.

• By aku-chan
      Burning Rose Kickstarter
      On 12th April we will be launching a Kickstarter to fund the creation of the Daughters of the Burning Rose, an entire new army of gothic medieval warrior women!
      The range is heavily inspired by historical armour and weaponry. Models will cover a range of fantasy, steampunk and gothic sci-fi styles, so you can use them in all kinds of game systems and settings.
      We are using Kickstarter because we have exciting ideas for a huge range of different infantry, character and larger models, and we need your support to help make them a reality.

The Models
      The models will be 28mm heroic scale, designed to closely match similar plastic models from existing manufacturers. 
      Rank and file infantry will be modular and fully poseable with a range of options.
      All models will be made in hand cast resin, manufactured in our London studios using the same high-quality methods we have been perfecting since 2011. 
      We will be offering around 8-10 different models to start with, but have many more at various stages in the design process which we can unlock if we get enough funding.

The Pledge levels
      There will not be any “early bird” pledges/special offers, so you won’t miss out if you are not able to join us for the launch. 
      You will be able to pledge any amount of money, and choose exactly the models from the collection you need to suit your game system, making a great saving against the retail price. 
      Shipping will be charged after the campaign ends, and you will be able to change and add to your pledge on the pledge manager website.
      We will have pledge levels at £1, £40, £100 and £250, which will give you access to a number of exclusive models and freebies depending on how much support we get.

Not a company I've heard of before, but they do seem to have good reputation as a 3rd party supplier of Imperial Guard bits.

There's a few more bits of concept art on their Facebook page.
    • By Glitterwolf
      So back to reposting my minis after the account crash.

This is Freebooter winged Vampire Raven, sh swoops down from this ruin to attack Hasslefree's Gen.
      I removed Gen's horns, I wanted her to look more human.

Gen's pics are linked cause, nude...mammal parts,

I like the wings, but overall I'm not so proud of this.
      Around this time ( years ago) I noticed my eyesight getting worse.
      Nowadays I use a visor.

https://postimg.cc/image/ef2n7zl6d/

https://postimg.cc/image/dcsgpgpid/

https://postimg.cc/image/5k1sxhbth/

https://postimg.cc/image/d012j9rt1/

• By Pingo
      This is Reaper's 60164: Vampire Hunter, as she is rather innocuously called. She is remarkably armed and armored. I think she is from Pathfinder, and I am sure there is some story there.

There is no WIP thread.

Comments and critiques are, as always, welcomed.

• Who's Online   25 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)