Sign in to follow this  
Werewolvians

Bronze Dragon Bones III

Nice!  i Just finished mine as well and will be posting soon.  I never thought of doing the belly in white and I think it tuned out really well on your model.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Guildenstern
      Finished the bases for these two 'statues'. I picked a more sombre kind of theme, almost winter or fall, as I thought it looked better with these than a bright, summer theme. 

• By Guildenstern
      Here's my take on this cute little guy. I tried to do more glazes on him than the way I normally paint, and his eyes are violet, which I think came out ok. Wishing I'd been able to get the huge mold line off his head but oh well. He's still adorbs.

• By Lidless Eye
      I hadn't even realized when I began on these three that they were all from the "Castle Stoneskull" expansion from Bones III.  It was a great set for adding to the random encounters for an RPG.

These guys may represent some of the high-level dangers that one could encounter while dungeoneering in Castle Stoneskull!

The Behir.  I've been wanting one since a buddy pulled one from the first Huge set of D&D prepaints.  They even show up in Pathfinder's "Reign of Winter" and D&D 5E's "Storm King's Thunder", if only I had had this guy in time for those campaigns!

Brain-in-a-Jar.  While I was hoping this would be a human brain, it's still a really cool design.  I wonder why the legs are traditional bendy bones instead of the hard plastic that makes up the rest of the mini (minus the squishy brain), though.

The mighty Minotaur!  Bones has a lot of representations for Minotaurs now, almost as many as Orcs or Goblins.  There's the one from pre-Kickstarter, 2 adventurers in Bones II, and the whole set of Minitaurs coming in Bones IV!  Plus all the Beastmen if you want to count them, I've seen them used as medium Minotaur PCs enough times.

This guy is my favorite, though.  Must be the Gladiator armor.

• By Darcstaar
      Here's my final batch of new painted figures.
      Bones Giant Centipedes.  A staple encounter for low-level adventurers.
      Still inspired by Reign of Winter.  Sadly, Mr. Red got into the snow of Mr. Blue's base!
      Enjoy.
      C&C Welcome.

• By Darcstaar
      Here are some classic vermin for your viewing pleasure.
      Still going along with the Reign of Winter theme, I wanted one wintry option.
      The red one shading/blending got really washed out in the picture.  The recesses are splattered crimson, so much darker than this looks.
      Boy, are these eyes tiny!

C&C Welcome.

• Who's Online   14 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)